ITT : Sup Forums NTR

Seriously, fuck Nickeldeon. Before this and that Rugrats episode I actually believed in true love as a kid. I thought there was someone for everyone. I thought happy endings were real.

Well, from the words of a great musician, its all been a pack of lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl3H4vMqYNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what Rugrats episode?

I'm in my mid 50s and I've never held hands, I can say this safely due to anonymity and if the chastising gets brutal I can either leave or pretend to be anoter person and join ghe chastising

>that logo

Happy endings exist alright

Man this confused me as a kid so much. I want sure what emotion to feel

>Seriously, fuck Nickeldeon. Before this and that Rugrats episode I actually believed in true love as a kid.
If Nick didn't teach you, then you would have found out some other way eventually. Don't shoot the messenger.

No kid should have to learn that early.

Better that you learned then rather than later.

why? you aren't aware of it yet so if you're taught straight from the get-go it's not even a bad thing and you're used to it already when you start to understand

Fuck this loose ass whore.

Fucking bitch.

shit bro i'll hold your hand

No person should have to learn it at all in a Perfect World. But we do not live in a Perfect world. Had you not learned it than you probably would've had to learn it the hard way, through experience. Ignorance is a weakness that can be exploited.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kl3H4vMqYNo

>its a purefu sluts out for some character

There is no worse feeling...

If my kid self had a gun I would have shot myself at this point.

Oh grow up.

But I did user....

That very moment...

Really? That's my fetish. I hate women and love seeing them voluntarily give up their humanity to whore themselves out to some asshole that will use them.

SHE WAS PURE

PURE!

You have some issues.

Apparently the cesspool of virgins fatshits. So do you have your own currency over in I'm a Fat Loser That Blames Women For Not Wanting My Gross Micro Penis Land, or is it a barter system. If the latter, I'd imagine dignity is probably worth the most, considering it's rarity.

>Apparently
You're new?

Get off my board, woman.

Someone is fuck ugly and mad buying girls shit didnt work

>serve women
just your average man!

>opposite
Fuck this guy has some issues

She actually didn't do anything wrong though. She just had big eyes.

Never thought my FemDom fetish would evolve into Sup Forums chicks ridiculing me.

>moves on from Dexter the second she finds another like her.

Nah fuck that unloyal whore

Pan is that you

Story? Autistic waifufag im guessing

Is it weird that i find lagoon boy way more likable than superboy?

Poor guy derserved more than just being the rebound guy, megan is shit

Welcome to Sup Forums how tough are ya

>moves on
They weren't dating at any point?

Doesnt matter, when you crush on someone you dont just crush on the next piece of shota ass

>Sup Forums uses the word NTR wrong
Are you surprised?

Wow. You are the most powerful wizard I've ever encountered on Sup Forums and I've been here all summer (10yrs).

You may actually die never knowing what the inside of vagnia feels like. You may never know the extreme feels of your first love. Well, now I'm depressed.. even more than I was at the beginning of this thread.

>Your entire concept of true love was broken not by real life experience or even a friend's real life experience, but from a fucking kids' show

Next thing you know, you'll tell me that your downward spiral of cynicism and depression stems from an episode of Doug.

Having a fetish for dom or sub is one thing, having it mainly because you hate women is unhealthy to say the least.

This isn't a /d/ thread for a bimbo or slave fetish fetish, and it's not a Sup Forums or Sup Forums thread about how all women are evil and heartless and "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME SARAH!", So I think I'm the one who should be posting that pic user.

>to say the least.
you sound female

but nah that's exactly as much to say

kek you jumped straight to "those dumb men projecting rather than us women in this era of time being unbearable"

That's sad but I know that you're most definitely responsible for it in some way, unless you're like a baby man in a wheelchair, and even then you could still probably get a whore gf with a good enough job.

No user I just read books now and then. Not even big books that get /lit/ moist, but anything above grade school reading level is apparently too feminine for you so the standards here aren't high.

There are no girls on the internet user. No one is calling men dumb. I'm just calling you dumb, specifically, you. You fucking retard.

How tough am I? I called the entire female cast of Loud House a shit. And lived.

Pfft. Everyone knows Lincoln is our waifu

I'm not, my appearance is normal, I'm not disabled, I don't have a learning problem, and there's nothing about me like his dad is a fucking rapist or anything, every girl i've ever met has either been a bitch or did the lame excuse type, it must be where i live because i'd at least have a pity kiss elsehwere i assume

it happens man, sometimes you can go as long as i have an have 0 luck but for very little reason

that's nice, thanks

you're right, i never will and i'm not active anymore in public and i can't meet anyone its too late for me because i refuse internet dating sites and anything like them

>I know that you're most definitely responsible for it in some way
damn cunt maybe so but saying most definitely without a doubt implies that it can't be the opposing side's problem

I NEED MORE!

The only sides at play are one individual and "the rest of the fucking world around them", and you know what they say about thinking you're the only sane man on earth just means you're the crazy one, same fucking deal.

I know that feeling bro...remember the wizards powers, I have 33 years old and have the same situation :(

Sometimes it's just a matter of not putting as much effort out as everyone around you. Could mean they're all setting the bar too high, could mean you're just not doing as much as you think you are.

I went 6 years without so much more than a handful of women I could even call friends, and only vaguely. The problem was I was too distracted doing other things and only put out enough effort to socialize with a few groups on the odd day, but never enough to really connect with anyone for long. Turns out I'm just antisocial.

A change of environment and jobs and cities and suddenly I've got no problem.

Every place will have different standards and shit but it's also on you to do more than meet them, even when they're unfairly high.

He never said he was the only sane person, just that he has been alone, maybe the women he's near are bitches

and if this is him then that's true

Women aren't the sweathearts they used to be so don't write them off as a factor

I was making a comparison. I was saying when it seems like everyone else seems like a bitch then you're the most common denominator. Unless you're in bumfuck nowhere and fishing in such a small pool that you can count all the women you meet on within 10 years of age with you on your fingers and toes, in that case maybe it is just them.

>Women aren't the sweathearts they used to be
yeah, sure grandpa. People were much different way back when and treated each other with respect and the women were all sweethearts who smiled for you.

personally i think the guy getting mad about the "purity" of underage cartoon girls is the one with issues

Get back to Tumblr fucking girl!, TOGTFO!, remember this is Sup Forums CO/!

>yeah, sure grandpa.
What the fuck I'm 23, and if you can't see Women becoming fuckheads worse and worse especially after 2010 you're retarded

if you're only 23, what the fuck is your basis of comparison for how women aren't the ~sweethearts~ the used to be?

They aren't acting like young girls? They aren't your mother?

grow the fuck up and take responsibility for the fact nobody coddles you anymore because you're not a damn child and that they don't like your sense of entitlement.

summerfag virgins i stg

Woman never changed user, you just got older and started seeing the world around you differently than you used to. 5 years from now you'll see the world even more differently and notice some things you didn't before based on whatever you experience in that time.

The world didn't change. Just you. It's called growing up. And you're only fucking 23. The world will only continue to seem to change before your eyes, but it's not really. It only seems to.

>23
>2010
>user was 16

so u mad because women don't act like 16 year olds? lowkey pedo

>>Your entire concept of true love was broken not by real life experience or even a friend's real life experience, but from a fucking kids' show
Pal, my concept of love was broken by fucking "speedrunners". I wish it was a Kid's cartoon.

Nigga in the past 5 years, have you NOT noticed all the female political shit happening? god damn, and summerfag excuse? out of what case?

Nah, now they're trying to be independent and shit and fight men who even think "damn I'd like to be her friend" because that implies some retarded shit about putting a woman in some classification

Nice math kid, but also where did I say they weren't acting like my age in 2010? fucking retard

I'm sorry I upset everyone by saying current standard women suck and are bitches, not because of my projecting but because of how they are themselves, without me even being affected by them as well

You sound awfully triggered. Sorry vaginas scare big strong men, such as yourself.
You... realize it doesn't have to be one extreme or another, right? Or are you that childish

Yeah, see this is entirely why people aren't nice to you.

You're an asshole.

>speedrunners

Who?

Just listen to your elders. Sup Forums has some of the oldest anons on 4chin.

I always do wonder what do the normies in the outside world think when they hear of virgins, kissless virgins, etc.

That political shit is nothing new, you're just more aware of it because of the internet and Sup Forums's hate boner for tumblr level shit. Which was livejournal shit before that. Like even trannies were rioting in the 70s.

The problem is obvious and it's you, bro.

Have you considered it's your super entitled self important shitty personality?

I never said people weren't nice to me

but maybe if you didn't start throwing retarded insults this wouldn't have escalated

70%, being generous anyway, of Sup Forums are kids, and the number rises more and more

>expect a woman not to be a cunt and try to be superior and just act like a person who realizes we're the same fucking thing and not one over the other
>i'm entitled
god damn women being pissy

I didn't want to get political but as the conversations escalated I had to explain relations to that side of crap, I hate politics

>I'm sorry I upset everyone by saying current standard women suck and are bitches
>I never said people weren't nice to me

Well, nobody seems to think the ladies are all bitches, but you so which is it, bub?

>women wanting more heroes to look up to
>women wanting more options
>political
So you don't think women should be allowed in your boy's only comic club? Be honest, you just swung in the complete opposite o the left reactionaries out of spite. You are just as fucking bad.

>That political shit
That polical shit is not anything new, it just hit the mainstream again like it does every decade or so. It also died out pretty quick just like it does every decade or so. It might not seem like it to you because you never paid attention to it before, but it's already back to normal levels.

>Nah, now they're trying to be independent and shit and fight men who even think "damn I'd like to be her friend" because that implies some retarded shit about putting a woman in some classification

Again, women didn't change. You did. The ones your age have grown up and matured more than you, and they don't like you because you act like a fucking high school sophomore while they're already getting married and having kids or studying for some career.

You act like a fucking child when they women your age are looking for men to marry. You treat them like they're still in high school because you don't know how adults act.

Everyone else your age learned all this between 18 and 21.

>tfw 27 year old kissless, handholdless virgin

soon, soon...

>fight men who even think "damn I'd like to be her friend" because that implies some retarded shit about putting a woman in some classification

yeah this is some personal projecting lol get laid faggot

It's not politics, you're just a shitty person. You literally said you hated women. How is that no any better than a misandrist?

i'll hold your hand too bro

Sam and Tolki. Long story short:

>They are a young married couple (18 years old) who do speedruns.
>They become fairly popular
>They go to a speedrunners event with their fellow speedrunners friends.
>They all make a party right after.
>Sam (the husband), let's her wife alone for a pair of hours at the party.
>Toki (the wife) and his """""friends""""" get drunk and start to kiss and make out in a room
>Sam discovers, gets angry and abandons her alone at the hotel without nothing.
>She has to stay at the hotel for three days.
>She ends up sleeping with his friend, a fat fuck.
>Hilarity ensues.

It was a terrible shitshow to watch. It showed why nerds can't be Chads, they really fuck everything up beyond belief.

that nail. that head.

Will that have an effet on my upcoming Wizard powers?

God damn it you fags stop blowing what I said out of proportion, either agree or disagree and let's actually discuss the fucking topic because I'm not trying to fuck up the thread despite my conversation running the thread over.

this thread was garbage from the start. Nothing of value was lost

Hire a prostitute. The fry cook at the fast food place I worked in high school was ugly as sin but he would drive 4 hours at least twice a year to fuck a whore, so there's no way you're too poor or ugly to do it.

>The ones your age have grown up and matured more than you
I wouldn't call SJWs, which most women my age group are, "mature".

You already fucked up the thread. it's amazing how butt hurt you are right now. Did you actually expect us to be like "YEAH FUCK WYMENS! FUCKING CUNTS"? Sorry, we are not your echo chamber. Go back to Sup Forums for that.

>s-stop g-guys
There's your problem. Your dick and balls fell off years ago. Maybe find them first, before blaming women for your inadequacies.

I don't think so, but if you're worried, hmu in three years.

>we
Fuck off back to tumblr, i ain't your attackdog.

OP here. I already scratched my NTR itch to some Shindol, do with this thread as you wish

>NTR
That's it, mane.

LOL SOMEONE GOT OWNED

yeah, man, Sup Forums talks a lot of shit, but deep down the majority are rational human beings. Nigga got me fucked up on some FUK WOMYN shit.

I'd rather not get misunderstood, IE banned because faggots decided I was hitler and made it seem that I came here to post political shit when I was trying not to at first.
Nah I expected if anyone gave a shit they'd respond but if they didn't they wouldn't you had a hand in the thread but spiraling it down by response, and not only Sup Forums and r9k hate C U R R E N T women, it's a spread thing and it's not a fucking hivemind issue

Right, for trying to get the thread back on topic and fix the mistake of fucking up the thread I seem like a pussy backing out of a fight, I'm willing to risk that as an user for the sake of, but fuck you anyway

>most woman my age are sjws
most women your age in my state are republican. Even in the most liberal fucking places, like my current workplace, that shit doesn't fly. Even the black activist girl who cuts paper in the back doesn't stand for that shit.

SJWs are the minority outside of college campuses. They're nor even the majority on most college campuses.

Either the internet has warped your perception of the average woman, or you're so fucking right wing even bill o'reilly looks like a feminist to you.

are you fucking retarded? they're literally saying that this is anything but your collective circle jerk club.

You have the biggest victim complex when you lose a fight, don't you?

>THEY CALLED ME HITLER

where the fuck was that, i just see a bunch of people throwing valid points at you and you not being able to refute that and crawling away like a pussy but not secure enough to shut the fuck up

It's not yours either, Sup Forumsmblrina.

retard that was hyperbole, stop being so face valued so you can prove your point