I-I LOVE YOU

I-I LOVE YOU

This was so bad.

WTF I HAVE AKU POWERS NOW LOL

Jacks delivery and how he is depicted saying that is awful. The finale might have been the worse episode in the series.

>might have been
It absolutely was, exponentially so because it's resolution retcons almost every other episode of the entire series

Who are you talking to?

Was Shaggy for or against Jashi because I forget

ASHI

Someone claiming to be shaggyfag said they were being sarcastic, but take that how you will since we're all anons

This wasn't the worst possible execution of love saving someone from possession but damn was it close.

Seriously, it was like they just took the first reading of the line and decided it was good enough.

The finale was such a mess. I wish I never watched it.

Is the real Shaggyfag still banned?

Honestly I saw it coming and expected a G Gundam quality level of confession.
Needless to say, I was let down considerably.

That finale was horrific, but god damn did I fucking bust my spleen at how awful it got.

Kek, took me a second to get it

Because she stopped existing

As bad as the episode was, I fucking shouted out of happyness when I heard.

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND

Call it autism but my kneejerk reaction to this was a facepalm. What was your guys' reactions?

I kind of wished Aku would pull a Ra's and use Ashi's voice and body as a possessed/soulless puppet just to utterly mind-fuck Jack one last time, and provoke the Pooah Samuhrai into killing the fuck out of him in the future while he's too busy keking to defend himself.

After or during an extensive sex scene taking up half the finale's timeslot, of course.

I think I just groaned when the episode got really bad like OP's part or Aishi disappearing right in the middle of the wedding.

I quite literally grimaced and said "What?" at Ashi's disappearance. Outside of that, I mostly just frowned a lot during the finale (though I rolled my eyes at the "ASHI! I LOVE YOU!" bit, it was just so fucking hackneyed).

Jack really did look whitewashed as fuck in the new season.

Pretty much this in its entirety. I don't think I smiled once during the finale.