Starfire Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9RjbbCeENY
comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=500000350&chapter=1
ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there a reason you're not posting this on /aco/?

Now this is how you do "Captain Marvel" character

OP didn't specify lewds; we could have an actual discussion about Starfire. ya dig it?

She's a slut.

Literally only the cartoon matters. Starfire is pure, she's not a degenerate slut She's a cute pure girl.

She raped Dick with kindness.

He opened with literally no post, only an image. The intentions of this thread couldn't be more obvious. There's already a Raven thread (read: imagedump), we don't need another one shitting up the board

This is why you never trust her sister.

We can agree to disagree

We can all agreed that she carries space AIDS.

Starfire is the best.

>implying TT starphire doesnt always use a purple t-string

Showing the goods.

Raven > Starfire

This is a proven fact.

Fuck off, Normie.

Starting a best girl war? What about union?

Do you have the comic page where Raven ruined Starfire and Robin's marriage by making her a demonic cock sleeve?

This page?

fuck off newfag raven threads are a board staple

Damn this thread died pretty quick. Do people just not find her as interesting to discuss as the other Teen Titans girls?

It's because Sup Forums is full of Raven plebs.

How about you fuck off and go be a backseat mod somewhere else? Go cry on /qa/, maybe you'll find someone who gives a shit.

Surely there is some Starfire fans on here? I mean what is it that makes you choose her over Raven after all? That's something right there that can be discussed.

I just like her cheerful personality. There isn't a cynical bone in her body and she believes the best in people. That, and her naive view on earth and way of speaking makes her adorable.

I like Raven too, but those qualities make Starfire more appealing to me.

I'm more of a Terra guy.

But I enjoy Starfire.

Does this count as vore?

K.

Cause she's a giant.

Is BBxStar better than BBxRae? I mean it seems like Beast Boy and Starfire get along well.

>Cause she's a giant.
But I thought Sup Forums likes big girls?

JESUS CHRIST

No. We don't like amazon.

>He doesn't want to be dominated by a 7 foot tall amazonian redheaded qt.
This kills the Starfire.

No one wants to be femdom'd by her or any of her race.

Just imagine what that thing's dick must look like.

Well, I now have an erection.

>Amazons

WHERE??!!

Right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9RjbbCeENY

>>proficient

That's a lie and you know it.

That's a 'worship my pussy right now or else' pose if I ever saw one

I like it

When's the last time Sup Forums ever talked about tall women?

Erm, last week, when people were geeking out over how hot the actress who plays Ayesha in GotG 2 is. She's like 6'2.

>Ayesha
She must be as tall as Starfire.

That art is garbage, and the artist should break his own hands.

Could be cute. Or abominable. Or both.

I can dig it

This. Raven's just a stick in the mud with major daddy issues. She has her own problems she needs to sort out, but Starfire's a very happy person. She's naive, but she's not stupid, and seeing how excited she gets at even the most mundane things makes me smile.

If she completely swallows her and then shits a turd twice her size, yes.

She is now drawn as a black girl. Even in Injustice 2. Discarded

Kori is at leas in her mid 20s by Earth standards. It's kind of weird that she's hanging out with a bunch of teenagers. She should be in the Titans, replacing Omen.

She doesn't even work as a "team mom" or older sister type because no one listens to her, especially Damien.

Something about the red hair and saturated orange skin hits me in a good spot
I don't see why everybody likes Raven just because she's a goth

God I suck at procedural materials, I finally got her hair highlights to look how I want (Mostly by chance) but they don't stay that way frame to frame... Anyway this is what my starfire 3d model looks like now... high time I do something with 'er

One of the many reasons the cartoon is superior: the Teen Titans were actual teenagers. Seriously though, how do you fuck up something like that!?

The main problem with the current TT run is that everyone(so far)acts like a doormat to Damian.

On the plus side, she and Beast Boy are planning to do something about him as of this issue.

Raven and Starfire should be on the Titans. Maybe they will wind up on that team after Damian's TT falls apart.

Too comfy, too sweet. Think of the children!

Its one of my hobbies to find fanfics of Starfire being raped. Anyone have good ones?

comics.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=500000350&chapter=1

>Its one of my hobbies to find fanfics of Starfire being raped.
Damn nigga that's some hobby you got there.

You would've loved that thread where we talked about the sequence in

We need more Starfire rape.

Most Starfire fan art is wonky and looks bad

I'd like to see you do better.

>COME BACK DICK

New TT run already foreshadow BBxStarfire.
Even if it's mostly a sex-thing because BB is horny and Star is still written as a Space-Bimbo.

>BBxStarfire
Why love that cuck?

She's a great character to see defeated and humiliated.

Have a duel between space princesses.

>Dat cameltoe

Objectively better girl than Raven.

Only autists like PanPizza think otherwise.

make me

I dunno why but I've always thought that she didn't wear anything under that.

Not even thinking lewd thoughts but she just seems like the type that goes no underwear

Doom Patrol cover
its an old member of the DP in her new ascending form.

I like Starfire better in all versions except teen titans go (and most lewd art)

But she competes well in that

All of the current team are teenagers but Starfire. After her, the oldest one is probably BB.

More reason why she's a slut.

>uncensored
Why?!

>>uncensored
oops, sorry

Raven is probably older than BB.

I really like this version of starfire as well, but she's not like this in the comics right?

Regardless, they aren't always teens in the comics, and there's no guarantee they will remain as such.

>It's really fun the way that they kept so much of he essential nature of the character, and yet made such a fundamentally huge change in the nature of the character. Starfire has always been an elemental character, a character who was always about her passion. I don't think it's an accident that her first true storyline had her kissing of Robin as such a key element of the story.

>Now, on the other hand, Toonfire is equally passionate as Starfire, and seems to have much the same temper (view her fights with Blackfire, or Killer Moth's daughter). However, they took her and added a layer of deep naiveite. She feels her passion so strongly (and the ep where she bodyswitched with Raven shows it), but she's essentially an innocent. Sure, she has her goofy habits (keeping odd pets, celebrating Blorthog, and the like), but the character is just much more endearing in the end. I don't know, maybe it seems that underneath all that passion, Starfire's most essential emotion is anger, while Toonfire's is joy. That's probably unfair to Starfire, but that's the feeling I get from them.
ashtur.blogspot.com/2006/03/starfire-vs-toonfire.html

fuck you now I can't unsee this.

Day of the starbolts when?