I have a question for anyone who still watches zombie simpsons: are there some good episodes? give me titles and discuss

I have a question for anyone who still watches zombie simpsons: are there some good episodes? give me titles and discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Halloween of Horror
And that's pretty much it.

>Holidays of Future Passed
>The Book Job
>Halloween of Horror
>There Will Be Buds
>Brick Like Me

I hope you aren't implying season nine is zombie Simpsons tier. Nine was truly the last good season.

>Marge's childhood dream was to be an astronaut
>a few seasons later, a Simpson gets to go into space
>it's not Marge
>her dream is never addressed

Being married to an astronaut is like being an astronaut yourself, only with none of the dangers of reentry and all of the welcome-back-to-earth sex.

There was a new episode where Marge almost went to space with Lisa, but "lol it was all a fake" or something. I dunno the episode sucked.

ah no, sorry, to me zombie Simpsons is anything from s20 onwards
mainly because I meant really recent stuff

But how sweet would it be for Marge to get discouraged and try to bail, only for Homer to encourage her and tell her how strong he thinks she is? They used to do all kinds of sweet things like that for each other.

I actually like season 10. To me, season 11 is when it really went to shit with stuff like Kill the alligator and run

Forgot to add "A Father's Watch" and "22 For 30" as well. Also "The Town."

Last season was a good Bart season. I mean, the episode quality varied (quite a bit), but whenever he was a main character in an episode, he was totally on-point.

How I Wet Your Mother's pretty underrated if you're willing to overlook the diaper fetish fuel.

>mfw Homer chokes up saying good-bye to dream/memory Mona because he never got to say good-bye to the real one

No.

interesting, bart is my favorite character so hearing this really makes me want to watch the whole season
now I'm definitely interested in that episode as well
thanks for the suggestions guys

Look for episodes that credit Matt Selman as a showrunner. I'm not saying they're all perfect, but the quality of those episodes are way higher than the ones where Al Jean gets the sole credit.

That gag about the movie trivia was also good.

Why did season 9 make a big deal over Homer getting a gun? Homer has always been a gun owner.

good point, but why do people care about continuity in the simpsons?

Because it usually involves changing the characters in major ways when something like that happens, sometimes to make shallow political statements.

I heard the episode that redoes Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is good.

I saw the episode, turns out I had already seen it
yeah it's not too bad, it feels like a mix between that episode homer was hypnotized and that one episode of R&M where they go inside the mind of the teacher, the part with the mom was sweet

I enjoyed The Town a lot too, but mostly because I'm in Boston

But Homers always been a bit trigger happy with guns. Look at how many shotgun shells were on the ground when he thought the boogeyman was in the house or how he told Marge to get his gun when the plumber was annoying him. I guess it was because he was carrying a revolver instead of a shotgun

>are there some good episodes?

Nope.

How about "The Real Housewives of Fat Tony" where Lisa made Bart into her gimp slave and forces him to hunt for truffles?

Do they still in Oregon? I remember Lisa in season 3 saying they're pacific northwest.

OP here, just watched "A Father's Watch" and YES this is exactly the kind of "good" I was talking about, except for the finale which kinda ruined it but I'll pretend it didn't happen because the rest was sweet and heartfelt. Episodes about bart that are like this (more serious than usual) are my absolute favorites, it's almost like you knew
I'll go watch the other episodes you suggested and let you know how it goes, meanwhile if you have other titles, feel free to give them, I trust your judgement

I imagine the shotgun was something kept up in the attic for safety purposes or wherever Bart wasn't able to get his hands on it, but a handgun was something Homer was able to carry around at all times, with much easier access.

ok, OP again, I watched the other two
22 to 30 was ok, I liked it a lot
The Town was fucking great, no really, it was amazing! The animation was surprisingly well done, what the hell? I was not expecting it to be this good actually, but thanks a lot for recommending it.

Id say Bart episodes are mainly good, but possibly the most idiotic and straight up unlikeable episode of the Simpsons was a Bart Centric episode.

Granted he didn't do anything wrong with it, but anyone who was involved in writing Boys of Bummer needs to have their hands chopped off.

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

I really liked Mr. Burns from S1 - S4.

I get why it might be such a hated episode, but personally I like it