Where was the iZombie thread? It was the season finale, shit got more real, Major is an idiot

Where was the iZombie thread? It was the season finale, shit got more real, Major is an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/izombie-finale-rob-thomas-season-4-spoilers/
twitter.com/alyandaj/status/879871420133756932
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH FUCK IS THAT TONIGHT?!!?!

Did Liv's broadcast make things far worse and the only reason for riots/warfare or would that have happened anyway as soon as Graves announced it?

Yep finished about an hr ago

It would have happened anyway. At least Liv gave people a chance to get away.

Well, there's no chance in hell this won't up Daybreakers style.

Been hoping it'd go this way for a while. Zombietown ghettos ftw next season.

>there was no live thread for the season finale

Goddamn it, Sup Forums.

I'm sure looking forward to another season of Major suffering

How many times will Major turn into a zombie before the series ends?

isn't he just going to get sick again?

How many seasons are left?

Isn't this show about some coal burner? No wonder it's going to fly under the radar.

Well it's renewed for at least one more. 5 seasons is a pretty typical stopping point for a lot of shows, and I don't know how much further they can stretch out the plot.

Gawd you're a dumbass. After three white guys in the previous seasons she sleeps with one black dude, and then promptly cucks him with his own boss almos the next night, and yet you're in instantly with the whole 'coalburner' shize. Get back to Sup Forums, moron, where you can wear your inferiority complex proudly on your sleeve and not get called on it.

Zombie-day is a game changer though, with the secret now out. Now they've got the whole of next season to do the whole urban-fantasy-type world building: zombie ghettoes, illegal brain farming, armed checkpoints, riot scenes, etc.

so who stole the cure syringes that Ravi made?

Who cares at this point. Filmore Graves has basically declared the Zombie Republic of Seattle.

Yeah. Of all the plot threads going into this finale I had been expecting that one to get resolved. One for next season now.

Probably the bitch who got shot in the head or one of her follower.

Not that guy, but calm the fuck down, buddy. Your summer is showing.

Rob Thomas on s4:
ew.com/tv/2017/06/27/izombie-finale-rob-thomas-season-4-spoilers/

>It’s like zombies and humans living together in West Berlin in the middle of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Because, in the three months between the end of season 3 and season 4 begins, the U.S. government is going to wall off Seattle so it’s going to have that Berlin feeling.

>we’re going to start season 4 with a celebrity commercial reminding Americans to sign their brain donor cards.

>we’re going to start season 4 with a celebrity commercial reminding Americans to sign their brain donor cards.
Kristen Bell?

stupid government not nuking Seattle immediately

Now waiting on the Chakrabarticopter.

By not instantly ignoring them the moment you read coalburner you played right into their hand

Well there wasnt much of a plot setup before then, it was just her wanting to get cured while uncovering what caused this so there isnt much to stretch out as I think she is at peace now with her status (though she would jump at the chance for a cure but that is only natural) plus like the other post said about a giant world shift just happening

Im interested to see their new position next season. From the finale I cant tell if theyre completely in charge of shit now due to having all the zombie resources or if theyre strictly just enforcers of the New Seattle Order while zombie politicians make all the rules.

Knew there was gonna be some police state/self contained nation thing going on

We will get to see Liv's family again right? Since they know she is a zombie now, they would know why she didn't give blood to her brother.

Liv needs some happiness...

They're back filming season 4 next month?

twitter.com/alyandaj/status/879871420133756932

Seems a bit early if it's only going to start airing next April again. How many episodes did they get?

they already have season 4? that's great.

I don't think they've said when the next season starts or how many episodes yet.

Pretty weak season overall. I like where they've ended up though.
#prayforseattle

This is going to have the same problem as True Blood, you can't make a sympathetic minority group out of things that literally live off of other people. And they better not portray the cure as immoral like the X-Men.

>you can't make a sympathetic minority group out of things that literally live off of other people.
FIGHting... URGE to/pol/post... MUST... fighttheurge... TO... saysomethingawful!

I'm wondering if the next season will be completely dropping the whole murder-of-the-week procedural format

Also what the fuck Ravi you're a doctor you should know damn well a vaccine is going to take more than 1 minute to be in effect, especially if it's taken orally

you are expecting too much from a CW budget.

But unlike True Blood people die faster than the zombies can eat brains and living people don't need corpse brains like they do need blood after accidents and shit.

Yeah, and they only need one per week or so