twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying his kids weren't created in a lab

She went back to her home planet.

yeah, I thought his kids were clones

devoured by plot hole

she's just outta frame. mrs. membrane's sister is holding his coffee, thou

Hello Bleedman.

He's married to science.

Didn't Jhonnen said the the kids are clones? And also the're apparently white mexicans from california

probably in the basement or something

Didn't Membrane say he has her brain in jar somewhere?

her home planet thinks shes ded tho

She was the toast. Or you know they're failed tube babies he didn't want to kill

>white Mexicans

do I even want to know?

Do you Think Membrane fears that his children, being clones, are genetically predisposed to be as socially inept as him, and will therefore have to resort to cloning to have children themselves? I mean, it's not unthinkable considering that niether Dib nor Gaz has any Friends. He can't even help them out or give them advice because he's just as bad at socializing as they are.

I was going to make a crack about his only love being science, and therefore they were made in a tube. But apparently that's actually true, so it's less a joke and more being late to the party.

>white mexicans
I mean sure but what's the point? Not like ethnicity matters visually in a stylized cartoon and I'm fairly certain they don't speak espaƱol.

It's because Jhonen himself is a pasty Mexican and he based the family on his own. However he himself said that this shit it completely irrelevant so it's never actually mentioned in the show

It's just a fun fact, like how Irken can't live without the pack or how a lot of the Vazquez comics were connected

Died in childbirth due to Dib's freakishly big head.

Now that would had been a dark episode.

It would have been hilarious, though. Like the girlfriend in Seinfeld who died licking too many stamps.

Then where did Gaz come from?

>her dying words were "Why is his head so big?"

Professor Membrane harvested the remaining eggs from her ovaries to create a superior child to Dib.

That sounds both horrifying and absolutely hilarious which means it totally works as an actual episode of IZ

What are you double niggers going on about now?

Gaz will just kidnap some poor shmuck and make him hers

Followed by a loud squelch and ripping noises

Membrane would probably build them new friends. Besides, Dib has Zim, so Membrane isn't too worried about that.

Well, Irken being unable to live without their pak isn't just a fun fact; it was going to have an entire episode dedicated to this.

While that is true. Lets be honest, no "human" male could survive a relationship with Gaz.

I doubt she would let them die

There is technically no official word on how Dib and Gaz were born. The whole "clone/test tube" is just a theory based on one of the writers saying that Dib was going to be an experiment created by Membrane if the show wasn't cancelled. Not saying its not true, but since Jhonen himself never commented on it, there is always the possibly of the theory getting debunked or retconned.

Planet Earth is composed only by actual brain damaged people. I can't picture Gaz wanting to get with any of them.

It's not like we can take word of god seriously or anything. Recall the Almighty Tallest were repeatedly flipflopped from being tiny Irkens in suits to being surgically altered for their robes as initiation.

The former is especially silly when you consider taller Irkens like Sizz-Lorr appearing later on in the show.

Maybe it's like a height to width ratio thing

Webcomic by longrunning PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi artist Bleedman.

The twist is Membrane's wife is actually Miyuki, one of the missing Tallest that came before Red and Purple in the show. This means that Membrane knew about aliens all along, and that Dib and Gaz are probably part-Irken. The rest of this comic is all kinds of crazy.

sizz-lorr probably did something that led to his present occupation

Maybe he was too redpilled for an Irken
He didn't eat the growth-stunting snacks

>"Gaz-human...! W-what are these things you are doing to ZIM!?! I DEMAND YOU CEASE THIS TORTURE AT ONCE!"

My Squeedily-spooch!

Funny thing is Bleedman wasn't even the first person to do something like this. Digging back a bit I actually found a handful fanfics and musings that deal with a similar concepts.

Membrane is a rather mysterious character, I'm surprised he isn't better represented in the fandom.

you know being Mexican is a nationality and they are not a single race right? just because the majority are mestizos is another thing and there are different shades of brown mestizos to outright white

>Webcomic by longrunning PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi artist Bleedman
Didn't he essentially jack it for his own purposes because the original creator just abandoned it for years after making, like, two pages?

she got bitten by a radioactive angler fish. she is now a set of genitalia attached to her husband's neck.

Pretty much. The creator went on to become a pharmacist and the comic went untouched for around half a decade, so he took over using some concepts as a basis (i.e. the Membrane kids somehow interfacing with Irken tech) and left it on a cliffhanger.

That's kinda backwards.

Considering that Gaz came out of it I'm guessing he failed.

Knowing this show, newborn Gaz crawled out of their mother's grave like a zombie a year later.

metal

Insane in the Membrane.

"Wait what is he-"
"OHHHHH"

>tfw mexican/brit half-breed
>tfw white as cocaine
>muricans give me shit because mexican
>mexicans give me shit because "guerito puto" (faggot blondie)
>sound like a cockney and americans give me double shit

life is a bitch

It doesn't really matter he hasn't updated it in forever. Then again nothing on that site is ever updated in any frequency. I actually really liked the Zim story and would have loved to see an ending or at least more content.

the computer is never wrong

The art style is hideous

What

GONE INSANE GOT NO BRAIN

Dib gets the green booty

WWWHHHHEEEENNN?

In your dreams
and in mine too

Links to the comic

Wouldn't his meat juices burn her flesh

I'm pretty sure that was a one off joke

That only makes it hotter

snafu-comics.com/swmseries/zim/

There is supposedly an unproduced episode where it's revealed Dib is a clone.
However, I could be wrong since stuff the plot of Invader Dib was confirmed fake by the writers.

A lot of times the writers would just throw around weird ideas like that. I don't think most of them would have made it into the show either way.

absorbed by the singularity of his son's gigantic head

So doesn't that make you a Lima-beaner?

Gaz and Dib were cloned.

Can I habe de sauce pls?

Go away bigdad

Artist is Bigdad. It's one of his oldest works which isn't in any of his galleries at this point.

It be like kissing a frying pan, or not who knows.

Any of you want a draw request done?

Try to keep it simple.

So you mean it doesn't descend into z
Incest? Awww

zim doing something dumb

Membrane explaining to Dib how babies are made
with science

I want to protect her smile

>wentt from tall and busty to short and thicc style-wise
Both appeal to me desu.

Holy shit, when did he pick up this comic? It is nice to see that it wasn't left for dead entirely and actually got some continuity going. Shame it hasn't been updated in a while though. Awesome nonetheless.

lol, which state are you m8? if you are in CDMX well Chilangos are subhumans that should be fucking gassed anyway so dont bother with them, the white Mexican population is usually concentrated in the Northern states of the country

Started around 2009, I believe. Chapter 1 was finished last April, no idea where he's going from there.

Fuck, hope he updates it sooner than later. I wonder what he is gonna do with Zim and his pack.

fucking beautiful thx

>"guerito puto"
Well dunno from which state you are but is normal and rather ok for us to get called "guero" but "puto"? ... well either you look and/or behave effeminate pal ... even if you are another fellow guero I would still call you putito in the street if you were doing some type of mariconadas/behaving obnoxiously hipster

thats pretty hot desu

>Bleedman is still around

It's so bizarre to think about that. I haven't even glanced at anything he's made since 2006 I think.

>dib's shirt
10/10

fanfiction.net/s/10522150/1/Science-Knows-No-Bounds
fanfiction.net/s/10619497/1/Caring-for-Hatchlings
Here are the fics, if anyone's interested. Fair warning, though, first one is a bit sad toward the end of the first chapter. The second chapter sees a deconstruction of Membrane's character and how he became so detached from his children.

The second story is more slice of life/family oriented.

Was he really that bad?

Yes, yes he was

This is STILL going on?