Muh LGBT experience

>muh LGBT experience
>dating a man

Ha!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQRHStbwWus
stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-decisions/201405/3-myths-about-bisexuality-debunked-science
lehmiller.com/blog/2015/12/31/5-scientific-facts-about-bisexuality
nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/the-scientific-quest-to-prove-bisexuality-exists.html
cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
stream.org/religious-liberty-wins-big-at-the-supreme-court/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like she shares your experience, OP.

It's a jewish boy.

what seems to be the problem?

This is a good burn.

BLACKED

>It's a jewish boy.

Is Reba Glucose with Jake "it's fine if she's nine" Goldman?

It's nice to know SOME obvious lesbians involved with popular kids shows can come out of the closet with tact and not make a huge to do about it, heh

TOP KEK

She's the B of LGBT.

I'm white

what the fuck do you think the B stands for, genius

How'd you get that photo of me?

Bazooka

Boylove

Lonely Gays Buy Tequila?

Queer Theory >>> LGBT identity politics

bazonga

what's queer theory?

You're saying you have a query about the theory?

#DESTROYED

lgBt

REKT

Boobie

Beyonce?

Brobdingnagian?

Blood disease?

The theory that no one is ever straight, you wake up one day and decide you want to fuck someone completely different. And the next day you go right back. The basic idea is that your sexual attraction changes with mood and weather.

Botato

>dates a man
well she's bisexual so
best answer

Didn't gays present the argument that you are either are gay or you aren't gay. That's a pretty simple premise to work with and acknowledges that you can also be born straight. So when did the premise change?

it's a bullshit theory made to justify conversion therapy, it's fake

how will OP ever recover?

You mean that thing some people started against gays....is now being used on other people? Someone has to have noticed the similarities, surely.

nice

>change
A bunch of people believe in a thing, demand to be acknowledged. For one reason or another, they eventually DO get acknowledged. Like all movements ever, really.

So, LGBT became LGBTQ.

both theories seem problematic to me in different ways

Good god she is advanced ugly.

It never ceases to astound me.

boneless pizza wit a

I have no problem with gheys, but I do laugh at queers for their bullshit attempts to be special, despite being boring old bisexuals.

If only gays can write about gays, I can't wait for your multi-part novel saga to come out, OP

What do you think the B in LGBT stands for?

As she changed her haircut, and cut the aforementioned hair shorter, her face magically became 55% uglier.

That's the whole "born this way" thing, yeah.

In actuality you'll find really high child molestation rates among homosexuals which leads to a self perpetuating cycle.

But god no we can't ever talk about that! Implying it's just a learned fetish undermines all the identity politics fuckery.

MISCARRIED

I used to think she was an ugly dork til I heard her sing, now I'm in love with her

youtube.com/watch?v=BQRHStbwWus

Do you think she would like me back

What other made up shit did you learn from Sup Forums?

Were you molested as a child then?

honestly I don't think that what queer is about

Its more like a reaction to labels and why they are so bad

bisexual to many people implies that you like guys and girls equally, however many, myself included don't feel that way at all, we like guys and girls but not necessarily equally and not necessarily entirely but don't like identifying as bi because we feel it implies something that isn't true

personally I hate that people feel the need to label and categorize my sexuality

she wasnt always that bad
when she had long hair and dressed like a normal person she was a solid 7/10

(different user)
That is true, but only partially. SOME molested children do grow up being gay as some weird fucked-up response. That is not the thing that "makes" gay people, just something that happens sometimes.

Many people eat fish only seldom, yet they don't claim to be vegetarians.

>made up shit
stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
okay

Sugar is too busy riding that BBC to even care or like you.

really not a reasonable analogy considering being a vegetarian is a conscious choice

while very few people would argue that your sexuality is a conscious choice

Bane?

Somebody's reading Gulliver's Travels

Yeah, your giant fat fucking mother.

That's the thing. Queers argue that it IS a choice, that it is always a choice.

OP STATUS: FUCKING DESTROYED

faggot

Hm... A little odd if you ask me, but not impossible. It would be like going your entire life hating a food to suddenly liking it. I can't imagine I would ever love mint but biology is strange.

That's not really a clever zing. Please try again once you turn 18.

>That's not really a clever zing
I don't waste my A game on butthurt babies.

ebin

while lgbt is all about normalizing what is considered abnormal, queer theory focuses on criticizing the idea that a given trait is an essential quality rather than a performative quality, and posits that at the end of the day nobody completely conforms to what is considered normal for a person like them, so rather than normalize the outliers there's more insight to be gained from denormalizing the inliers. to re-examine a person, or a story, or a culture, stop taking for granted that we're looking a something/someone normal, and see what you start to notice.

it arose in the 90's as a rejection of the second wave feminist rhetoric that so and so is a masculine quality, that-and-that is a feminine quality etc etc

>bisexuality doesn't exist
>people can't be curious and experiment with their sexuality

Why you do this OP.

FUCKING OBLITERATED

B stands for Bacon in Lettuce Gay Bacon and Tomato.

Honestly. I don't see why she doesn't just say lesbian.

>It would be like going your entire life hating a food to suddenly liking it.
happened to me with garlic. its fairly thoroughly documente that how sensitive your tastebuds are to each flavor changes throughout your life due to both age and lifestyle. the main one most people experience is that as they get older they become more sensitive to sweet flavors and less sensitive to bitter flavors, so a candy they used to love might become too overpowering to enjoy anymore while something like gin & tonic or ale becomes much more subdued and palatable.

Nice

It didn't really change, but the regressive left are trying to make it change.
Your average gayboy will just look at you like youre retarded if you try to push that.

>implying "bisexual" exists

If you have a dick and the person you're fucking has a dick, you're gay.

If you have a dick and the person you're fucking has a vagina, you're not.

If you have a dick and the person you're fucking -used- to have a dick, you're still gay.

If you have a dick and you're in category 2 but have thoughts about fucking someone (or being fucked) with a dick, you're gay.

If you have a dick and the person you're fucking has a natural vagina but insists they're anything but a woman, congratulations you're fucking a mentally ill person and should kill yourself also you're probably gay.

It's not that hard.

I scrolled to find this comment because I was confused. I thought she was a lesbian only.

If she's bi though then whatever, nothing to see here.

Yeah, that's a solid 7.

Sexuality has always been a complicated field, not the least of which because homosexuality has been illegal/socially unacceptable for the large majority of human history. Gays just recently even got the ability to get married and are still trying in some places to prove they can adopt kids, give em a break.

Where are your scientific studies.

psychologytoday.com/blog/dating-decisions/201405/3-myths-about-bisexuality-debunked-science
lehmiller.com/blog/2015/12/31/5-scientific-facts-about-bisexuality
nytimes.com/2014/03/23/magazine/the-scientific-quest-to-prove-bisexuality-exists.html

I thought the G stood for gravy.

>/blog
>/magazine
lol

You seem angry about something.

>are still trying in some places to prove they can adopt kids, give em a break.
Good, they shouldn't be allowed to. It'll fuck the kid up.

Healthy kids need a male and female role model.

>links to scientific studies
>the New York Times which contains further studies and interviews with scientists

Come on man.

>It'll fuck the kid up. Healthy kids need a male and female role model.

Nah, and you have no scientific evidence that supports this.

cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/

>extremely high child abuse statistics
>adopting kids

On the one hand, the B in LGBT usually gets forgotten. On the other hand, most people forget the ashtray rule for homosexuality. You're only out after 3 butts.

>cbsnews.com/news/kids-of-gay-parents-fare-worse-study-finds-but-draws-fire-from-experts/
William Saletan writes, "What the study shows, then, is that kids from broken homes headed by gay people develop the same problems as kids from broken homes headed by straight people. But that finding isn't meaningless. It tells us something important: We need fewer broken homes among gays, just as we do among straights. We need to study Regnerus' sample and fix the mistakes we made 20 or 40 years ago."

Nice try, straight fag

>"There are some valid criticisms that are being made, such as the measurement decision on who should be called a lesbian mother in this study," Regnerus said. "People might say that's irresponsible to do this study without all these stable lesbian couples in the study," he said, adding the random sampling only found two out of the 175 children who said they lived in a home with both same-sex parents throughout all 18 years. "I would have been happy to compare them but they did not exist in large enough numbers."
>funding from conservative groups

Here ya go:
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
>Below are 75 studies concluding that children of gay or lesbian parents fare no worse than other children.

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
>Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147).

>Picking an anti gay bias website like the stream.
What's next, you're going to pick a religious website to debunk evolution?
stream.org/religious-liberty-wins-big-at-the-supreme-court/

You know an awful lot about being gay

He's had a lot of practice.

OP sexual life got rekt as he no longer has an ass.

It linked it's sources. Besides, this is relatively common knowledge.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
>46%

This is homophobic bantz I give it a 0/10 and a check for privilege