Bruce Wayne is in Morioh for a vacation. He hears about the missing people and decides to investigate...

Bruce Wayne is in Morioh for a vacation. He hears about the missing people and decides to investigate. Would Batman be able to stop Kira?

Batman can't see stands
Kira has no interest in Bruce and doesn't know his secret identity
Nothing happens, aside from Kira's fashion sense triggering Bruce's PTSD if they cross paths

Depends on whether Kira shouts out his identity while on some power trip.

What kind of stand do you think batman would have?

He'd probably be able to find Kira through detective skills, but unless he has a stand, he wouldn't be able to see Killer Queen and would just get erased.

Anyone can stop a jojobrony

It depends wich one has greater plot armor

[BAT OUT OF HELL] obviously

You don't need to be able to see stands to realise a stand user has psychic powers

Batman would probably suspect something's off and investigate. Actually I can't even really imagine Batman leaving Gotham for something that isn't a mission, but forgoing that Batman would probably investigate and then be blown up considering he can't see Stands.

Would anyone else in DC be able to find Kira and stop him?

「BAT DANCE」

Boston Brand would be able to take him down extremely easily imo

let's be fair, Kira got his schemes fucked up by a grade schooler. It's not a stretch to bullshit a Bat victory against Kira

>weeaboo thread

That's one buff child.

You're right. Lets go back to fetishizing children and endlessly fighting about live action movies.

Problem is that we don't know how Batman would win against Kira.

No, no, let's fight about the logo that's on our comic books!

Batman would get some invention from the speed wagon foundation or team up with jojo

Who the fuck would take a guy in a batsuit seriously in JoJo?

I don't know user, who would take a guy seriously who's arched on his back to prevent people from seeing his back? Who would take a guy seriously stuck on a tower? Or a rat with psychic powers? I'm pretty sure Batman would fit in Jojo.

Why would Kira go to Gotham anyway? I thought he wanted a peaceful lifestyle and cutting off womens hands

That grade schooler did more detective work in the span of a few chapters than Batman has done in decades of existence

Business trip, figures turning it down would arouse more suspicion than just going.

The question is who does he kill there.

>Batman can't see stands
neither could hayato but kira still got jobbed by him anyways

NO! Let's talk about how THICC (not fat) is my waifu!

>a guy in a batsuit won't be taken seriously in JoJo
If a vampire villain can dress in bright citrus and green heart decorations and strut down the street in crotchless pants in this universe, a guy can dress up like a giant bat with no problem.

Thus why I said Batman is the one coming to Morioh. Kira himself said he would never leave.

Fuck Batman, how would Kira fair against pic related?

Killer Queen has already touched this topic.

Any version of Batman that isn't Batman '66 is dead; even if they manage to find and confront Kira, they can't see Killer Queen and would be blown up without even knowing what happened.

66' probably has an bat-anti-psychic field in his utility belt that he activated before confronting him, since he deduced some kind of supernatural element was at work when Kira did not carry any weapons on his person. Beat his ass, throws him in a special cell where his powers are useless.

Not sure why Bruce Wayne vacationing in Morioh and hearing about a bunch of murders would prompt Batman to go investigate, but OK.

Batman being Batman has probably heard/knows about the battle in Cairo 12 years prior. He probably has worked with the Speedwagon Foundation and got in contact with the man most experienced with stands... Jotaro Kujo. After meeting up with him Morioh. Bats and Jotaro track down Keicho Nijimura and acquire his bow and arrow. The arrow responds to Batman giving him a stand. I'll let you guys come up with what kind of Stand he would have and the cool band/album name for it. With the Keicho's bow and arrow safely in their care Batman stays to investigate the murder's in Morioh. Kira finds out the world's greatest detective is in Morioh looking for him. He sends SHA to take out Batman. Batman and Jotaro able to escape SHA by abusing it's heat seeking attack patterns. Kira becomes anxious knowing Batman and Jotaro have not been eliminated. He still tries to live his quite life, but the anxiety of knowing the Batman of all people is looking for him keeps him up at night. He finally can't take it any more and attempts murder again to ease his troubled mind. Little does he know that Batman has set up camera all around town and catches Kira using Killer Queen in the act. Batman and Jotaro confront Kira. Star Platinum knocks him out due to time stop. Killer Queen locked away by Rohan and Kira is arrested.

Or SHA could have just killed Batman and Jotaro... I don't know. I'm tired.

To be fair, the kid had the advantage of the knowledge from several time loops. Theoretically, as long as he kept telling people about Kira and triggering Bites the Dust, he could start a new loop and try to sabotage Kira's plan all over again.

No no wouldn't. Li;;er Queen leaves no trace behind. The only way for Batman to know what Kira id doing is for him to randomly catch him, like that kid did, or to be aware of the existence of stands, Like the JoJo squad. At which point Batman becomes redundant.

Without any outside help, there is no plausible way for batman to win this

>Nothing happens, aside from Kira's fashion sense triggering Bruce's PTSD if they cross paths
The purple suit and green hair is probably a bit of a red flag for Bats

>implying

He starts out as blonde.

OP posted Bites the Dust Kira, so I assumed that's what we were going with in the thread

I think the hair isn't green, but awakened Kira is slowly turning Blonde. Given time he would have to dye his hair. Otherwise fucker has watermelon hair.

>Batman can't see stands
True, but he's seen ghosts, seen people with superpowers, Ghosts aren't much of a leap.

I want to see this now.

unless batman gets hit by the arrow and gets his own stand he's absolutely fucked

[Bat out of Hell]
It would be a powerful short-range stand like Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond.
Its power would allow it to make nearby inanimate objects instantly vanish into a pocket dimension and retrieve them at will. The ability only works if no one else directly observe the object disappearing/reappearing.

Can't some versions of Batman see ghosts?

Wait, lets assume the jotaro goes to morioh and josuke accepts the money offer and jotaro just leaves, but the speedwagon foundation didnt give a document to jotaro to deliver it to josuke.
just a big coincidence that Wayne Industries are associated with the SpeedWagon foundation for mutual benefits.
Just so happens that the current Robin in his teenage years really likes the manga that Rohan made, the speedwagon foundation takes notice of this and asks Bruce if he can do this job, he says no but Robin overhears the conversation and is really insistant on going to moroioh to meet Rohan

Bruce then accepts just so robin would stop asking him to accept, they go, deliver the document and go and meet Rohan, REMEMBER that Keicho still has the stand arrow, while they walk back to a taxi or some car, Bruce gets shot with the arrow by Keicho, who still wants to find someone with a stand to kill his father, Bruce by being physically able to withstand the arrow infusement, gets his stand「BAT OUT OF HELL」
Thus ''Jojo's Bizarre adventure: Bat into hell'', begins.

I dunno man, people seemed super happy to see Spiderman in Part 6 when the villian brought copyrighted characters to life and had them start eating people

you're thinking of The Hulk

>The Mickey Mouse scene
How will they get away with animating that arc?

I think the better question is: Would Jotaro be part of the Justice League?

Would Josuke have been a Teen Titan?

Would Giorno have been part of the Legion of Doom just so he could take it over?

Jolyne didn't get her powers until she was already in prison so she couldn't have been in a team before she was sent there or after she broke out.

Is there any characters in fiction where their respective companies IRL weren't so "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL!11111!!!"?

Who would be able to see stands in DC?

No thats literally Spiderman, thats what the dialouge says

are there official english versions or something now?

「BAD BAT」
A shadow stand that covers the select area, within which Batman can manipulate space-time to a limited degree, moving faster than physically possible, subtly alter projectile trajectories and so on.

So what is this Joker incarnation from?

HOLY BAT BULGE JOJO!