Holy crap, a new one

Holy crap, a new one.

So they're angry that his suggestion is better?

Or angry that he suggested something so utterly inane?

Yes

They're angry that they didn't think of it before, because it's so clearly the most amazing wish.

I love Nedroid, but some of it's comics really do stick to a formula

I think they're angry that after they narrowed it down to two answers after tons of hardwork, he added a third answer creating even more work.
With the added humor that it's treated as equally valid as curing either the physically greatest problem to humanity or the emotionally greatest problem to humanity and it's extremely trivial.

I think they're tired of thinking about and just saying "fuck it" and going with reginald's suggestion.
It's either that or wishing for cow tools.

The formula is simple but brilliant honestly.

Introduce straightforward scenario.

Something that logically follows from scenario.

Comically absurd/surreal subversion or exaggeration.

Logical follow through.

Of course you don't have to do this in a four panel form but Neodroid typically uses that format.

>days
The real Reginald would complain after hours, if not minutes, of not eating.

I think the 4th panel Reginald would be eating a gigantic hamburger.

The comic is too predictable. The best needroid are more like: I lost your computer.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who pays too much attention to this. The car ahead of you always seems to be flashing VERY slightly slower or faster than you.

I know to to fix it. 5 th panel: The world is an utopian future because of that small change.
>How did you know?

The joke is that Reginald appears to be scolding them for eating food that comes from animals like he's vegan or something, but in reality he literally doesn't understand how they can eat and is starving to death himself because he doesn't know how.

No, it's not, that's the very definition of randumb xD.

absurdist humor has existed for quite some time

every comedian has a formula
but Nedroid isn't that formulaic

I thought the joke was that after spending so much time coming up with ideas that would benefit the whole world greatly, another idea was added that was very trivial and yet both guys wanted it even though they thought it was stupid which made them angry/exasperated.

That's stupid. No they wasted their time and the wish.

>No they wasted their time and the wish.

Did you mean no or now?
If you meant to say now, I wasn't implying that they went with the last wish. I was implying that the last wish made them more conflicted.

dont be such an idiotic human user

Now what did Reginald REALLY say, Sup Forums?

That's would be actually good. You have to name something stupid.

It would be better if we also could write Beartatos lines.

>you kicked the whiteboard and tossed the papers in the air

I'm sorry for this shit attempt.

This is better.

RandomxD would be wishing for purple monkey dishwasher, user. Come on, can you say you've never once wished the light signals synchronized?

A lack of driving and traffic experience leaves me lost here. Though I'll just needlessly say nobody ever being lonely is a dangerous concept.

If the wish meant everyone got exactly the person they wanted, some sort of magical formchanging thing that fits their current neediness and not the people who currently exist then we'd likely go from a population of 7 billion to 14 in an instant. I'm not sure if these magical beings can or need to eat less so the matter of them reproducing but if so then we're going to experience a lot of problems very quickly. In the event they don't need to eat at the very least or more graciously if the majority of them are imagined as people who are self-sacrificing and problem solvers then we'd maybe see a minor change for the better but those ills are still down the road because I can't see anyone wanting someone they can't have kids with and there's nothing to say how those kids are going to turn out.

So what I'm saying is he should eradicate all who are ever lonely by making a world where all disease is never lonely. It's the sensible simplest compromise.

This.

Two Nedroids in one week? What are the odds?

How can he print something that didn't happend yet?

Because he fixed the printer.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't get it.

Neither do I.

there's no topping this one

this is the pinacle of Nedroid

The time has come to an end
Yeah – this is what nature planned

>7 billion to 14 billion

So basically the thing from Solaris where it drives everyone insane by creating their deepest fear/longings/fetish/regret as a humanoid thing that refuses to leave their sight?

There are other, arguably more powerful forms of relationships than romantic attachments, user.

>I wish i knew what to wish for!
Nah

It doesn't have to be romantic, but if your wish is 0% loneliness and you don't fuck up everyone's brains by forcing them together into puppy piles or whatever, then the most likely solution is the creation of one "companion" per person.
Although, the most efficient solution, since loneliness is a subjective state, would be to eliminate that capacity or to give everyone tulpas so they never feel alone.

I only just now realized he's a bear-potato hybrid

holy fuck I'm retarded

Sup Forums overrates the shit outta Nedroid but that was pretty good.

Looking through even the 10 most recent comics this falls apart.

Being tracked by a starving beast
Looking for its daily feast

Have fun then

That's not true. Thanksgiving Bees or Tell me Where the Jewels are are the best. .

Don't feel bad, I thought he was a raccoon for years till someone pointed it out

You're probably overthinking it then. Have you ever seen those spiny seed that stick to your clothes? They're a bitch to remove. Anyways, Bearato is a basically a a walking ball of fur so of course he'll get a shit ton stuck on him. The absurd part is that it's stuck in places that are furless too.

What made me laugh was Bearato's angry acceptance of the situation

Why was Rudy such a bad dog?

He's a product of his environment

I'f you've ever had an outdoor cat or dog that has gotten into these burrs, you learn that they are almost impossible to get out of fur. It's best to just accept your fate

It's just in Rudl's nature to be a bad dog.

I don't get it, why does he chuck him off the bridge? Is it a reference to something?

He looks so fluffy

His love turned to fancy.

yeah, it's a jojo reference.

To elaborate what the other user said, now that he's a full G he has no love for these dudes.

This one is my favorite.

A predator on the verge of death
Getting close to its last breath

What's that one where Reginald doesn't even spell his name right?

I bought one of these and don't regret it, Beartato is fun to hug.

That's adorable but also a bit creepy. I prefer my plush pain elemental for hugs

now put burrs on it

This

I want this.

I still regret never getting a Kick The Cheat when I had the chance.

Ohhhh. Burrs. I misread it as "burns" which made it a lot more confusing.

This comic is just H*R in comic format