BRBRBRBRBRBRYEAHHH

>BRBRBRBRBRBRYEAHHH
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-pNWNIzXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means you will never be a kid again and have no responsibilities watching tv and eating candy until you pass out.

I never liked this show. Found all of their voices annoying.

I liked the show. I found it funny and entertaining.

I was forbidden to watch Ed, Edd and Eddy from my mom since she thought it was stupid and annoying. I would even get busted if I watched it at my friends house.

As a kid my mother would always give me blowjobs while I watched cartoons.

>What did he mean by this?
This one of those rare occasions where that question is actually warranted. What exactly was that sound and why was it part of the song?

And why did he faint?

That's an odd reason. My parents banned me from watching Invader Zim because it could get a bit extreme at times(Dark Harvest being a good example).

Amusingly enough, years later she finally got around to really watching it and thoroughly enjoyed it, apologizing for banning it all those years ago.

He meant SUBADA HOO WAH

>eating candy until you pass out.
This is why you're fat and/or have diabetes user

It's funny cause my parents actually let me watch Invader Zim and loved it. My mother would even refer to my friend Keith to the character from the Best Friend episode.

delet this

Same to a point, oddly enough.

SEVERE POKEY TRAUMA

user, I'm a neet with 30~ million dollars thanks to kickstarter, indiegogo, patreon and bitcoin.

Being an adult is great.

He got the succ from Marie

My mom wouldn't let me watch pokemon because ''it was gay''

Because he couldn't handle the guilt of being a nincompoop that forgot the sun cream.

Pics or it didn't happen.

my dad informed me of the huge Zim Fandom. I liked the show bug the atmosphere sometimes made me uncomfortable as a little kid about 4 or 5. I also was annoyed no one old believe it yelp Dib in his fight against Zim

Had that problem with the Simpsons. Conversely they had no problem with me watching Married
with Children

Well, they did, but they never tried to stop me

ha-ha, jokes on you!
t. Chris

youtube.com/watch?v=Kz-pNWNIzXE

Well it is.

Bump

>parents actively going out of their way to forbid you from watching a TV show
>because they think it's "annoying"

I'm having a hard time believing that this actually happened, unless you lived in a trailer or something, thus making it impossible to get away from the noise of the TV.

>eating candy until you pass out.
see a doctor ASAP

My mom let me watch anything, even horror movies, but my aunt was the stubborn cunt that blocked a lot of things, and was hypocritical about it.
Couldn't watch the Simpsons, Ren and Stimpy, or Ed, Edd, n Eddy at her place, but all of Toonami was just fine.

I was banned from watching EEnE because my mother didn't like it when Kevin called them "dorks" and thought I'd pick up on that.

They also never let me watch Powerpuff Girls because it was "too violent".

Thankfully, those decisions were reversed almost immediately.

>the noise of the TV.

oh fuck, that reminds me

>grow up being told by dad that "keeping the volume on the TV low saves electricity"
>believe it to be 100% true, why would dad lie to me?
>one day, when I older (much too old, like 6th or 7th grade), science teacher is asking the class about things their family does to save energy
>raise my hand and proudly proclaim that my family keeps the sound on the TV low to save electricity
>teacher looks at me confused, "uhh, alright" he says
>rest of class looks at me confused
>realize that dad lied

love you, dad.

when i'm older*

it's weird how a single typo can make you sound like a fucking neanderthal.

timeless