Cheats on Kyle Rayner after ONE MONTH, ONE MONTH of a long-distance relationship

>Cheats on Kyle Rayner after ONE MONTH, ONE MONTH of a long-distance relationship.
>On his own fucking apartment
>On his own fucking bed
>Blames him when he comes back from saving the galaxy

I'm fucking triggered. Medusa is nothing compared to this green bitch.

Don't read Invincible then.

Why? Mark was cucked?

The only cuck is Eve

>Mark goes to war
>Literally gets his guts ripped out and spends a month in a coma
>Girlfriend has abortion while he's gone
>Mark gets back after saving Earth and getting his guts ripped out
>"I'm sorry I did this to you!"

Did she ever get told off for that shit, or get some type of comeuppance? Dying trying to save the universe doesn't count.

I don't understand what the fucking point was to make her such a cunt, and then treat it like it's Kyle's fault in-comic.

I also found stupid how when he goes to the JL, they tell him they already have a Lantern. Why the fuck wouldn't you want TWO on your team? What villain is going to want to deal with that?

>Did she ever get told off for that shit
She's a woman, what do you think?

>Mark would rather fuck damaged goods haunted pussy fatty boombalatty nagbot 9000 than have angry fight sex every night with some hot viltrumite trim

Editorial was cutting all ties that Kyle had to Earth to make him fuck off to space and bring Hal back as Earth's Green Lantern.

So, they killed his mom, his father wasn't his father anymore, and the girl that she loved and planned to marry and have kids with cheated on him on his own apartment, so he doesn't want the girl or the apartment anymore. Even the League tells him that they don't need him. He has nowhere to go, so he goes back to space and "GL: Rebirth" happens.

And no, Jade never got any shit from that.

For me, the worst part was Kyle's friends telling her to do what she wants, after all, a girl can't go an entire month without getting some dick, amirite?

It's not a long distance relationship when you run out on your girlfriend and don't try to contact her.

Don't lay this on Jade. Kyle acted like a goddamn fool. He just up and walked away from his entire life on earth.

To be fair, it is Kyle, the Poochie Lantern. It's not like he deserves better.

She went with him for months, then she said that she wanted to go back to Earth, he understood but had to be on space (shit was happening, Kilowog was getting fucked and needed his help and such), she goes back to Earth and ONE MONTH later she brings a blonde guy to HIS apartment.

How is Kyle to blame for that?

I didn't even felt bad when she died. Or when she was retconned out of existence. Serves her well.

And she didn't even get THICC when she porked up. Fuck that artist, fuck him for making her ugly when she was fat. He even redid the bone structure in her face. Waste of an opportunity.

Superman was gone for months on end on a regular basis and lois remained faithful to him (except when he died which was understandable) even if he doesnt contact her.

Lois is a saint.

She kissed one guy, one time, when Clark was dead and she was a trainwreck, and she regretted it right after. This is not even bad.

Sue Storm is supposed to be THE Marvel woman and she used to do worse than this every ten issues of "Fantastic Four".

Yeah that was my point as well, the least marz can do is have jade break up with kyle instead of cheating on him, just like what lois did in engagement's end which is what good people would do

As much as I hate poochies, this is definitely too much shitting on a single guy, even if it's to bring back Hal.

Ah, the 2000s. Such a retarded time in DC's history.

Kyle deserved, well not so much back then but now he does.

Punishment shouldnt be retroactive user, i followed this run back in the late 90s and was raging when jade cheated on him(although his drama with donna troy is also way up there in the badly written hall of fame)

Ironic how lois has more willpower than a fucking walking lantern

So close.

You can see how editorial dictated the bizarrely coincidental and ooc actions of the characters purely to affect the life of Kyle, in order to manipulate his situation and allow for Hal's return.

And yet you still blame Jade for the highly OOC behavior she was forced into by straight up character assassination-level writing.

So close, and yet, so far.

>Did she ever get told off for that shit, or get some type of comeuppance?
Her dad turned gay and she was never born, while Kyle became the most powerful lantern in the universe.

Lois is the purest of all waifus. Every time Supes dies, gets slandered, or gets mind controlled, she always sticks in the game.

>I don't understand what the fucking point was
Sympathy for poor little GL Kyle. He fills that "peter parker" spot where his fans self insert and having lots of bad luck and the whole world against him while he endures and still kicks on is the standard. Jade gets character assassinated, the JL are made to look like asholes all so you can say "poor Kyle, these assholes don't deserve him".

tbf jade was the only one that was character assassinated, the justice league was fine, but the way it was written was kyle was being insecure after all the shit that has been happening to him and felt that he was unnecessary.

based marine john was the only person who came out as a good guy in that arc