Gunnerkrigg Court Duckpond

Chapter 63: Page 12

>Kat, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6mZZiI4ShQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What, the court doesn't want to share it's attempt at god hood with toasters? Shock and awe.

I really wonder how Kat got away with it for so long.

No doubt they don't want machines getting human-like bodies but I'm surprised they wouldn't want a biotech upgrade. Especially old coots like the Headmaster.

So, uh, since Arthur was in that one "IT WAS WORTH IT" scene, does he worship Kat too?

He could have just been undercover to monitor the cult. Best to play along when surrounded by a horde of zealots.

Ah, so they were sent by the court to subtly push Kat into developing the bodies the way the Courts wants them to?

Ohhhh you dun it now kat

At the very least probably not giving an insane robot cult leader a proto-god body.

When is Kat going to rend her flesh and become a cyborg?

The same day annie gives in to the fire.

They want to make sure all the robot bodies Kat makes have dicks, because they plan to steal them for themselves. What's the point of having a robot body with no dick?

Maybe I want my robot body to be a beautiful woman.

What's the point of being a beautiful woman with no dick?

Kat is being cute yet again. Has Tom finally given in to his lesbian boner.

Do you want the penis on, or off?
>Off, please.

... too bad.

The Barbeaubot doesn't need a dick, not with its chainsaw hands!

in fact, that would probably get messy.

He's probably just in it to get a body. I'm betting that's going to cause some problems later on when Robot goes completely off the deep end.

Have there been any robots in GKC that aren't male-defined, aside from the ones in the vault who were caricatures of real people?

>wanting female robots to fuck
What are ya gay?

Has there ever been a lesbian robot?

This is a ruse.

>isn't even close to human
>it's got 7 penises!
>and 42 vaginas!

H-how many asses does it have?

youtube.com/watch?v=k6mZZiI4ShQ

It's got like 12 hidden expandable asses. They're like airbags.