Justice League of America #9 Storytime

One day you're helping a man raised by reptiles get off his feet, next day he's going full Count of Monte Cristo on his relatives.

What's a Justice League to do?

Great plan. Fuck this comic. ACO was the talent not Orlando.

What's up with Lobo's facial hair in this cover and the first panel?

Action Comics: DetCom: Hal Jordan+GLC: Injustice: G'night, Sup Forums.

Buy your books when your LCS opens!

That's not the 'bo.

>Orlando will never get a scripter to make his fantastic ideas actual good stories
Why

Oh no! A physically fit man with sharp fingernails! How can the room full of dozens of people take that on?

Thanks buddy. I still feel nothing when I read this.

This can't be real

Im just here for the mainman

So if this Lobo truelly fragged his planet, then he is the real lobo, notthe imposer Lobo from prim earth or the imposer.

Love Orlando. Love the cast. The art just isn't doing it for me. If I picked up the first few issues with Reis, I'd be pretty pissed off.

pardon the tangent question but how exactly did lobo revert to his pre52 character? last I saw nuLobo he was in a bottle but was it explained?

nuLobo isn't real Lobo. This is real Lobo.

He came back with Rebirth. This is truely the last son of czarnia.

ah just read the wiki, gonna read suicide squad. thanks!

Don´t. It sucks. Read Suicide Squad vs Justice league. Ain´t much better, but there youll know more about this Lobo.

got it, I suppose i jump to JLA after suicide squad vs justice league?

I'm here for the Main Man and for cute Frost

Yes sir. It isn´t the best run and Batman is annoying, but Orlanda can write a solid Lobo.

thanks ill do that!

I'm here to see if those Frost Endless shitposters amount to something.

Yessss

What's the point of this team, honestly?

Giving the next Lobo-Comic a prologue. Orlando wants to show DC, that he can write Lobo, so every panel without Lobo looks like the persons in this panel should say: Why isn´t Lobo in this panel?

you could read this book with every member besides the main man as an adult from Peanuts and nothing would change

lol that design is so similar to Rath's from Aquaman

Nailed it

I totally ship Bruce and Vixen
Weird that I haven't thought about that before

Better ship Frost and canary.
Or Lobo and Canary and Frost

But user, can't you see that HE'S FAST?

He looks kinda like a brunette, evil Kamandi.

This is what he desperately needs. This could've been a fun story, but instead it ends up sounding really clunky and preachy.

Thanks OP
There is nothing to this book. Nothing exciting, but nothing offensive either. See you guys next issue.

There's a couple JLA one shots on each new team member.

Why is Ray so personally betrayed? Did he have a mancrush?

This comic is a fucking mess and not in a fun way

Batman's punchline falls incredibly flat here. You're supposed to remember what Makson said at the top of the page through the two dialogue-heavy pages in the middle to land on Batman's line. It would have worked a lot better if the Batman panel came second and then we see the payoff with the police. The dialogue could even be cut by one sentence so "You and your family are going to have to come with us" is an insert box on the next page. That way it fits thematically with Makson standing with his real family again, the Justice League taking Makson with them, and the Hamiltons being arrested. As it stands right now, this looks like a joke page or a cool moment page, but it doesn't have the narrative energy to convey it.

Yet again Lobo is the only good part of this comic

she's literally channeling a whale.
that's pretty strong when you think about it.

fuck this book. it's 200% missed potential. I want it to be good but it just needs to slow down and breathe. It's hitting generic beats way too fast and it does the great cast a disservice.

The only reason I'm into this book is because of the cast, yet they don't seem to have the strong personalities that they're known for, and they don't seem to do anything important or interact that much

Man this is garbage.

>muh dead parents

JLA prelude one-shots for each character are very good, read them before moving to JLA.

I had high hopes for this book. Midnighter minis were just flukes. This and Supergirl are duds. Batman doesn't add anything to the team not like the straight man like Martian Manhunter in JLI or Captain Atom in JLE since both teams are fuck ups and this is supposed to be Lobo as the wildcard like Guy Gardner? This is a PG Lobo a 'bo without carnage ain't Lobo.