Gwenpool

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84492391/#84498490
desuarchive.org/co/thread/84492391/
youtube.com/watch?v=VFYr86kjabs
youtube.com/watch?v=_AlWkp--FIE&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait, I missed the "promised" line on the first read. Who else is in on this time travel stuff? The parents don't seem to be.

You reading to much into it.
He promised himself.

But if someone else is in on it, it would explain how he was able to time travel in the first place.

I'm thinking that he either found his way into the Marvel universe and learned to time travel himself, or a villain came into his world and taught him how. Probably to get rid of Gwen.

Could be the reverse gwen

dammit, where can I download these comics? I can only find older stuff online.

Buy her comics to support her.

They've all been storytimed though

BUY HER COMICS

Could be future gwen

Just read em online

where can you read western comics online though

If only there was a weekly thread on this very board that had links to comic books. IF ONLY

what about that time with doc strange?
>your family may forget you

did he time travel back to before doctor strange used his magic?

you can read it online only if you promise to BUY after. if there are no comic shops nearby just order em online on any online shopping site

>forcing Gwen to turn tricks to stay relevant

Only if she does the butt stuff

Guys, Gwen is still in a comic, hence the comic powers. She just thinks she's home.

Alternative double meta possibility: she was always from a comic world and just thinks her world is the real one like everyone else does. The reveal will break Gwen as she realizes that all the lives she ended were equally real as her own.

Gwen's real self in her actual reality is depressing as fuck.

Like all of us

I know and that's what makes it so well written. A lot of people can relate to that kind of shit.

>The reveal will break Gwen as she realizes that all the lives she ended were equally real as her own.

Gwen already learned that the people of the Marvel world are real people, in a way. She learned that they have thoughts and feelings, and are as real as she it

It's her whole reason for seeking closure for cecil

The other day, I discovered this thread: desuarchive.org/co/thread/84492391/#84498490
I learned that there was a person that "had a psychotic breakdown", and came out with 30+ years worth of memories of living in the DC Universe. Basically, Harley Quinn did something that "broke the DC world like a balloon", and 3 Flashes and a Brainiac 5 had to take her to our world for "witness protection". I am willing to believe that it's all 100% real, and I have been stuck on this for days.

What if Gwenpool is the reverse of that Harley user? Came from our world and went to the Marvel world? Or what if she's from the "other" Earth Prime?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/84492391/
Actual Link.

She's kind of depressing in the Marvel universe too, just for different reasons.

Harley has only existed for 25 years. She's only been a part of the actual DC universe for 18 years. This person is a deluded attention whore desperately in need of heavy medication which is highly appropriate for a Harley fag.

After reading that thread, there is no way that anything she said is false.

Her sales are consistently higher than books Marvel will not cancel no matter what. She's beating the shit out of America, Al Ewings collective series, and most of her Champion age contemporaries. She's a smash hit when you consider she's written by a rookie and her sales dip everytime she has a fill in artist which is every four or five issues.

Think is Rosenburg can draw a decent gwen it's like he does not try. Looking at the dead pool issue he can draw her and tale gang pretty nicely

Meh, I thing its as much about style as objective ability. Most of her fill ins are shit, but for the love of christ, how have they not had Kevin Maguire or Alan Davis on this book? They have two have the top comedy artists of the last thirty years on payroll.

Are you ready for goddess Gwen? I don't think the haters are ready.

Nice to see good writing paying off.

Welp. My consciousness has expanded now.

I'm glad I'm out of that stage in my life, but it was so recent that the last few issues hit way too close to home.

Uh, user, you might want to re-check the sales chart. The book may be great, but it's still not selling particularly high. It needs all the help it can get to survive.

Yeah, I think Gwen's sales are allowed to be a little more lax. As far as I know, Gurihiru and Hastings aren't on any books, so keeping the book around won't hurt any other series.

But I agree with , it's best to do whatever we can to keep Gwen alive. She's not a major name, so she could easily be cancelled should Marvel decide it.

Ohio he said was wrong though gwen is selling more than those comics.
Even captain marvels.
But ur right marvel ain't pushing gwen though so we should support it in anyway we can.

Source on full image?

Are you senile? The books selling 18,000 at issue 16. Its doing great. Its sold better than books on issue six and seven.

I don't know if its good writing or just a writer being put with a character that matches his talents. Vote Loki was kindof shit.

She's due for a reboot, she's approaching twenty issues. If she was getting the reboot boost, sales talk wouldn't be happening. It's when issue 3 or four his the teens you need to get ready for cancellation.

Reboot? What do you mean? I really like all the things that happened with her in her run so far. Are you saying that will just go away?

So is Gwenpool worth my time?

Anybody have a page of her trying to get a job at a LCS?

Gwenpool's pretty alright. It's got some funny moments and some neat action. It's certainly not the best comic book ever by any means, but it's most definitely one of the better Marvel books currently.

No, though its gotten a little to Morrison. I mean new season new number 1. the bump should be enough to get people to shut up about her numbers. Put another way, she doesn't get renumbered soon, she'll be Marvel's longest currently running woman led ongoing

The zero issue is the perfect test. Read it, it stands alone, and features the best and worst of the character. Early Gwen is gold. Its suffered somewhat both because of terrible fill-in artists and experimentation.

>Qt girl who knows her shit about comic books not being hired on the spot
Highly unrealistic, most comic book stores nowadays have qts behind the counter to attract guys.

Fuck it, I'm sold.

BASED GWEN

I mean, he actually met Gwen. Considering how bad she and her life were at this point, I'd probably be a little wary about taking her on.

Plus Gwen might know about comics, but she didn't really sell herself as someone who knows how to make a sale. In fact, she sort of weirded him out with her universe talk.

He probably doesn't need an employee. Usually those sorts of places just have a small group of people running things.They're not making enough money to pay some girl to stand around and give their customers boners.

Most smaller comic store owners will only hire their friends. It's usually the bigger, more game-focused stores that hire eye candy.

this comic book fags only hire friends

i love this page

only you can judge whats worth your time

this is... interesting, wasn't expecting something like this to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=VFYr86kjabs

Full Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=_AlWkp--FIE&t=0s

Gwen wouldn't want this thread to die.

>"y-you all still like my comics, right?"

M-Maybe they are all watching the interview!?

Well, it's late at night, so it's understandable if this thread dies now.

Christopher Hastings kind of reminds me of the guy who runs my LCS.

wtf i like gwenpool now

If only the Gwen comics were included in that thread.

IF ONLY

search on google "Sup Forums gwenpool storytime issue ---"
you'll find all of them. start from issue 0