i noticed that the show actual has a decently large female fanbase

Other urls found in this thread:

ber00.tumblr.com/post/162322504627/doodle
ber00.tumblr.com/tagged/rick-and-morty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it has a large female fanbase its literally taylor made for r*ddit

I really don't get why big SJW's are into it

also I watched the first 2 seasons but the first episode of season 3 was awful

It's alright. I binge-watched the whole thing in two days, and I can see how it's kind of well situated for raking in the crowd that watched Futurama when they were younger.

>taylor made
You keep on shining, you incredibly stupid diamond.

Summer is a bit of a guilty pleasure..

>Looking forward.

I swear it is just literally one triggered angry Mexican or some shit.

>ay caramba theya maka joka abouta god? ia maka joka abouta thema!

Not enough Summer pics in existence.

Reddit has quite the female fanbase so it's not a surprise

>how do girls feel about rick and morty?
Who fucking cares.

They have taken many a liberty in show.

They want to fuck Rick.

Even Larry wants that.

They wanna fuck Summer,OP.

Maybe Rick. Or look at pictures of Rick and Morty fuckin'.

In case you're asking for source
ber00.tumblr.com/post/162322504627/doodle
Some others (nsfw)
ber00.tumblr.com/tagged/rick-and-morty

Elaborate, I thought it was really funny aside from the forced product placement (Shoneys/Mcdonalds)

Nope, just posting Summer's bum.

>RIP original Summer

>forced product placements.

Funny thing is there's no such deal between them. Same way how justin tried to shill nintendo to give him free stuff (no such thing came of it).

I know but it was kind of weak, the nintendo bit was funny since they hadn't done it before, the Sheczwan sauce was kind of funny when they brought it back, just with how crazy Rick acted.

The Sheczwan sauce is just something roiland started to rant about during recording, and they worked it into the script.

Same way how much a lot of the show shit happens, same for puffy vagina. Roiland kinda just spews a bunch of random bs in his funny voice and harmon filters and makes a story out of it.

my sister hates rick, she finds his mannerisims (specifically burping mid speech) disgusting

who doesnt?

>you keep on shining, you incredibly stupid diamond
Holy kek that caught me off guard

ew I'm not into grey stic grandpas

I personally was turned off the series by the season 3 opener because it was just too damn cynical. I get thats part of the appeal of the show, but It was just ridiculous in that episode. The speech rick gave at the end was awful and destroyed any character development he had in the first 2 seasons. The jokes were weak, I only remember laughing once and not much. and the whole sauce thing was such a piss poor attempt at humor it just made me cringe

reddit is a sausage party. I am convinced there are more women on Sup Forums than on any of their subreddits

Do they actually like Rick and Morty's adventuring, or do they rather watch the B-plot involving Beth and Jerry's relationship and family drama?

Literally Jerry with boobs and ponytail.

Just found out Shoneys is a real thing.
I assumed it was a dig on Dennys

Children tend to look like their fathers, user.

But not like a xerox copy with boobs and ponytail.

Is that why it started sucking real quick?

I want to fuck Rick AND Morty, and I like the humor

Girl here (feel sticky saying that) and show's 10/10. Beth is where it's at, folks.

trolled me

Really? It's the opposite with me and my bro. I'm the sister who finds the show great and he's the one disgusted.

My sis is actually the one who got me into the show.
That being said, her boyfriend is the one that got her into it, so I don't know if that cancels it out in terms of Sup Forums logic.

tits or gtfo

so girls like R&M more?

I still can't figure out if I like the art style or not. It's so weird.

Morty is CUTE and is made for suffering