Deadpool Vs The Punisher #5 Storytime

Be back in 15-20 mins, could another user be kind enough to finish?

bump, Thank OP

I don't like that angle of Frank, of him being thankful his family died. I prefer it being that he was trying to live a quiet life and he wanted to have it, but that day just dragged him back to it, and without his family it's the only way he can have bliss.

I'm back

I also dislike it but i can't help think it might be true.

He never said, that he was thankful. It is just fact what he says.

Jesus Christ, I donĀ“t know, if I should love it or hate it.

I enjoyed it.

> Making a joke about this in 2017.

The context definitely shows it as being a positive to him, that he's glad it happened.

>Next issue

wut? I knew this was happening but i didn't think it would be the continuation of Deadpool v Punisher

At first I would've found it funny, but then it went too long with

I feel like it's one of those things that should be implied but never spoken, at least not by Frank himself. The idea that he was always broken and that the death of his family allowed him to be what he truly wanted to be should never go beyond a dark thought at the back of his mind that he tries to repress.

What comic is he talking about?

The question.

I was confused why Frank had a red skull. Turns out last issue he wiped the blood from his face with the t-shirt and made the skull red.

Pretty solid miniseries. This issue was probably the weakest, though. I loved that Taskmaster got to shine again.

Taskmaster is criminally misused by writer that don't know his skill. Spencer just has him as Mercenary #2 in all his stories.

Where's the other 4 storytimes? This looks interesting

Spencer is shit. Superior Foes was some bizarre freak of nature.

HAHAHAHAHA

They're making another one?!

I love you Wade

Thanks Op

bump

why does this keep happening and is taskmaster gonna job again

Previous threads link?

Thanks for storytime, OP.

Head cuts bleed a lot, had like an inch wide cut on my forehead not deep enough to reach the bone but it didnt stop bleeding until the hospital fixed it, he probably would have bled out

bless you OP

haha

is this the final chapter?

This is kinda cool

That jab at bvs went on for too long to be funny should of been shorter

Dead pool used to be real funny when I was 13 now his jokes are just lane