You didn't really want an edgy reboot where he tries to murder his friends, did you?

You didn't really want an edgy reboot where he tries to murder his friends, did you?

Yes. I'm the typical edgelord that loves it when things take a grim and dark turn.

I think a dark KND can work. Especially if it had the same kind of humor and action as the original show only the stakes were much higher.

why judge a book by its cover?
i am all for egdyness if the damn thing is good.

knowing him that's probably just a super secret plan to get his team back

they would never do something that edgy

That would be an awesome twist actually. The end of the teaser did read "re-commission everyone".

Maybe Numbuh One has caught wind of a conspiracy within the GKND or doesn't agree with their "destroy planets that have adults" policy and decides to fight them back by faking an attack and having every KND operative re-commissioned, including his teammates who are now thirteen.

though it would be kinda interesting if Numbuh One did go over the edge and went full traitor

yeah, why not

It would have made up for that shitshow of a finale

>Adulthood is a disease
Fuck off.

Adults were created by kids to do their chores and grunt work right?

It'd make sense if Adulthood was a virus created by adults to put a dent in the child rebellion. But then again I'm pretty sure they retconned the whole "kids created adults" thing anyways.

But at least it makes sense when you put the two together.

Except for the episodes showing adults, like their parents, are just regular people all in all and that growing up doesn't mean becoming a worse person.

The finale kinda shat all over that.

More serious doesn't equal edgy.

Why is it stylized at "numbah" anyway? I never understood that

I honestly don't believe it would work nowadays. KND had a childhood being represented that is no longer the norm. I mean, when I was young and that show was playing, yeah, we had ice cream men, we played in the neighborhood down the street, and we'd do actual FUN stuff...but that was all outside.

Kids these days are jsut too different to relate to it. I mean, Christ, my nephews were just so confused by it. It didn't friggin' register. The childhood of post-nineties kids, but nut pre-2010's ones have such a huge gap in how kids enjoyed themselves. I mean, maybe Warburton could use that to his advantage? I don't know, most kids go on youtube nowadays and talk about gamers and shit. It'd be funny if they maybe used jokes like that, like taking low-blows at crappy youtubers with little kids as some older operatives go "Eugh. Rookies." or something along those lines. Maybe have an episode dedicated to children being brainwashed or something.

Then again, that's less fun than fighting for cake.

This. KND was good, and to see an edgy reboot for it could work. It worked for Samurai Jack, though that one wasn't much edgier.

That might be why G:KND may work better as a series on Adult Swim made for the fans of the original series who are now older and can relate to it better.

>mean, when I was young and that show was playing, yeah, we had ice cream men, we played in the neighborhood down the street, and we'd do actual FUN stuff...but that was all outside.

why are you acting like kids don't do this stuff anymore

Well he said outside, somewhere he clearly never goes anymore

Because where I live, they don't. They're more withdrawn. I mean, many still do, but not as much. They go outside on their phones now. I mean, it's different nowadays and maybe too different to be relatable for this generation.

I haven't seen an Ice Cream Truck in years

Does the Numbah Zero movie really retcon it?

I saw one last week.

You must live in shit neighborhoods. Or a place where the parents think everyone is out to rape their children

Pretty much.

Father has shown to have been a kid at one point rather then being one of the adults created by children who started the adult rebellion after spanking that kid.

I figured it just implied Grandfather was the original instead of Father.

Not only are they always around where I live, there's one on every other corner in the city

>Or a place where the parents think everyone is out to rape their children
This. I live in WHitopia, the whitest neighborhood, and the parents here are paranoid. They don't really like their kids going outside much. I mean, it's just overprotective families. Their kids all look zombies.

See there is the difference I live in the reddest county in a blue city so no one gives a shit about anything.

>Adults were created by kids to do their chores and grunt work right?

That was just an animatrix tribute about how kids imagined adults came to be.

It wasn't meant to be a serious episode.

>Ice Cream Truck
We have them in Florida, We always have one park in front of Toy's R US

It's summertime now. School's out. I'm looking out my window. No kids outside in my neighborhood.

Camp is also a thing that exists

KND was always edgy, you just didn't notice

>yet another reboot
what about fucking no

As long as it's made by adult swim type people and not nu-CN type people it could work.

This

>that one episode where Father tried to commit mass child murder and cannibalism by baking every kid in town into a giant cake

That guy wasn't me

I used to live in Cali and never saw them either unless at an event area

I live between Asian and Mexican towns in CA. Asian city is bereft of Ice Cream trucks but the Mexican one has them.

I live in the white part and we have plenty of ice cream trucks around

It's a sequel, not a reboot.

>mexican neighborhood has ice cream trucks

no they don't, they have ice cream *carts*

I used to be a teacher in a shitty school and this fucker was my fucking arch-nemesis. at least once a week during the hottest months of the year, I'd have FINALLY gotten the fucking kids settled down and reading--finally, beautiful, beautiful, rare silence, and then...

DING-DING
DING-DING
PALETAAAAS
I'M THE LOUDEST THING IN THE WORLD
DING-DING

Fuck these guys