Batgirl #12 Storytime

Troubled Waters

>Nrama: Let's talk about the "Summer of Lies" storyline you've got coming up beginning in August. After the disastrous relationships Barbara has experienced lately, what brings her back to Dick?

>Larson: I'm so excited for this arc. We've been working on it for a while and it's gone through several very different versions before arriving where it is now. My editor Rebecca Taylor described it at some point during the process as our "I Know What You Did Last Summer" arc – basically, events that took place when Babs and Dick were teenagers are coming back to haunt them.

>Nrama: How would you describe the relationship between Dick and Barbara right now?

>Larson: It's complicated. They know all of each other's secrets, and they have this insane chemistry, but they've got a lot to lose if either of them makes a move.

Who else is excited for this arc

Next:
>“BATS AND CATS”! When an innocent bystander close to Batgirl’s heart gets caught in between a feud between herself and Catwoman, what started as just another case could become direly important.

>Bat-swimming-suit

>First panel completely covered
>Next panel sudden boobs.

make up your mind.

>Ghosts aren't real. There's a scientific explanation.
>Except, you know, when there isn't because we live in a Universe with gods and sorcerers and magic and confirmed evidence of multiple real afterlifes.

What the fuck did I just read?

Shit

>Who else is excited for this arc
I'm dreading this arc, Dickbabs is shit

THICC

This is why nobody likes you Babs.

Kill me.

what is this shit? hahahahhah why did they give her this new suit? fucking garbage dude.

>final cancer stages
feels bad man.

>5th panel
that is the worst excuse for a mouth I've ever seen

Who is this cute engineering boy?

cowtits defy understanding

They are going out of their way to make Barbara seem like a pompous bitch. Why does she hate men so much?

>camera in her head
What the fuck, Babs

Wonder if the Catwoman story is going to take place after Bruce has proposed?

Kind of a weird story, but I appreciate getting a "one and done" thing instead of stretching this out into a six-issue arc. It also gave me Big Hero 6 vibes.

I love everything Manapul does, but something about this cover is really off to me.

You know, I like that the guy said "I'm an engineering person, let's find a chemistry person" instead of being a typical comic book-y one size fits all genius.

... I am. I ship it. But I also expect it to end with them saying they can't be together and/or aren't really compatible, so I don't expect some grand status quo change. And I expect both comics to be better off for it in the end.

>I love everything Manapul does, but something about this cover is really off to me
It's Maapul??? Well I think maybe is the coloring what is different maybe?