>the increidbles 2
More kids murdering people? Count me in

>ralph breaks the internet
yeah not looking forward to that one

>Summer 2017
>Untitled Fairy Tale

What's its name, Sup Forums?

>endless remakes of older, better liked movies

This can't be sustainable. What are they going to do when they've finished a live action bambi remake?

> two untitled movies

why bother including them on the chart?

they'll stop when it stops making money.

What happens if they run out of older movies before that happens?

There will be new old movies by then.

Hang on, what was this movie supposed to be? I dont think there was a movie at that time.

I distinctly remember walking out of the first Incredibles film and thinking 'I'm looking forward to the sequel.' Didn't think it'd take 14 years, but I'm still hype.

>Mulan 2018
Its happening right fellas? szechuan sauce is coming back?!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Walt_Disney_Pictures_films#2010s

I looked. It's not here.

it not updated, Frozen 2 is replacing Gigantic brat.

look at all those billions

2018 is going to be insane

i expect LOTS of disappointments.

>Mary Poppins returns

Will she be back in modern times to smack around millennial kids and shitty baby boomer parents?

>Black Panther
>Wreck it Ralph 2
>Wrinkle in Time
>Avengers 3
>Mulan
>Gigantic
>Incredibles 2
>Ant Man and Wasp

2018 is going to be amazing. The only shitty looking project in the bunch os Han Solo but eh at least Ill get to see Childish Gambino as Lando.

>Gigantic

Postponed

>but eh at least Ill get to see Childish Gambino as Lando.
I'm so fucking hype to see him in Spider-Man. I'm going in somewhat blind so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. I'm also going to see him in August with Dave Chappelle.
That's going to be nuts

damn...

This is out dated

>This can't be sustainable
>acting like remakes are a new thing

Why would you be looking forward to live-action Mulan?

I don't think Disney have properly anticipated all the /ss/ shit it's going to attract

>This can't be sustainable.
Did you see how BatB did financially even if it sucked?

They're not gonna stop until more than one of these is an Alice 2-tier disaster

>Ralph breaks the internet
How old will this meme be by the time this movie comes out? The primary audience won't even know the reference.

Because I have hope that itll be as good as last years Jungle Book was.

Wonder if they'll move Avenges 4 or episode 9.Too close to each other.

>Poppins
The creator's going to be rolling in her grave even more

>Interesting
Nope.

what about website names? 5 years after the release half of these sites will go into obscurity. Unless they'll do WIR again:
>expect epic vidya references
>food puns, food puns, food puns

So we are never going to see Untitled Fairy Tale?

it sounded so interesting

Goddamnit, get to work on Gigantic NOW.

I thought that was crap. Or am I thinking of Tarzan.

>august
Wait whats up with that why are they collaborating?

If there was a white guy in it, it was Tarzan.
If it had a little indian boy in it, its Jungle Book.

I think they still cant figure out how to make a marketable movie where adult man is tormented by a giant little girl

By doing it exactly like you said.

>A Wrinkle In Time

I expect IT to be a Trump knock off.

>Mary Poppins Returns

NO PLEASE GOD NO. I DON'T WANT A FUCKING MARY POPPINS MOVIE WITH CGI SHIT EVERYWHERE.

YESSSSSS! We know each other! He's a friend from work!

Chappelle is doing a bunch of shows at the Radio City Music Hall then. Childish is there on the 19th. I imagine Gambino will be either doing AML stuff, his new album, or songs from over his career.

I swear, if he quits doing Childish Gambino before releasing that mixtape with Chance, I'm going to kill someone

Could harness her rotational speed for power.

I'm mad that Disney is referencing a magazine cover featuring a woman's naked ass.

How long before someone makes a Ralph version of Kim Kardashian's pose?

Considering how many BETA MALES worshiped Wonder Woman's recent film it's safe to assume that United States men are successfully and fully emasculated and pussywhipped. Most men do not mind being abused by women, especially going by Sup Forums and yes you don't want to hear it, but Sup Forums's pussy begging simp behavior IS what "normie" men are like. They don't mind being crapped upon so long as a woman does it to them.

Gigantic will make money because most men are Gynocentric lame shits who deserve to be cuckolded. The Western Culture is emasculated and weak, and the media has no reason to fear of any backlash. Again the success of movies being portrayed as unrealistically competent says it all, money is made and that's all there is to it.

>I think they still cant figure out how to make a marketable movie where adult man is tormented by a giant little girl

Why would Disney honestly care? Disney's audience is little girls and Single Mothers. The only male audience who will watch this are boys who will get dragged by their mothers or sisters to see this display. And given cartoons constantly portray male characters horribly, including Disney's like in Tangled where Flynn is a butt monkey who everything bad happens to, it's safe to assume boys will just learn to love seeing this shit.

Bump

>Mary Poppins Returns
>Yondu got better
>came back with a new superhero-name

Can't wait!

D23 is in a few so we should be getting a new version of this chart soon.

>mulan
>no songs
>no eddie murphy
nah man

I didn't think it was possibld to have such shit taste