They are really going to say that this kid in Ironman 2 was Peter Parker?

They are really going to say that this kid in Ironman 2 was Peter Parker?

newsarama.com/35090-the-truth-about-spider-man-s-iron-man-2-cameo-wait-what.html

yes

So what? A young kid went to the expo with his aunt and uncle and got saved by Stark. Does this honestly trigger you op?

I mean it's totally not, but okay. Whatever way they wanna spin Robert Downey-Jr into the film I guess the public and Sup Forums will eat up. This shit's as dumb as thinking Aquaman saving Clark in Man of Steel.

He did?

more of the peter ages but tony doesn't implication.

kinda like how bruce is still young but dick's already nightwing and he's with his fifth robin (or so).

How are they comparable, it's not like Peter's supposed presence affected IM2, it's basically small trivia. If anything this is forcing Peter into the canon, not the other way around

Yep. Beginning of the film with the whales.

Aquamans presence never affected Man of Steel either. Clark can't drown. If you didn't mean that, then I was trying to get at forcing Iron Man into a Spider-Man film.

Uh have you watched Iron Man 2 recently?

RDJR looks old as as fuck right now.
Pic related is IM2

Iron Man 2 is from 2010, I don't know what age Peter is supposed to me but if he's 17 now then he would have been 10 when the events of Iron Man 2 happened. Meanwhile, Tony Stark was probably in his late 30s or early 40s when the first Iron Man came out, so he'd be in his mid 50s now, and he certainly doesn't look outside that age range for a rich guy who keeps in shape.

It's like poetry. Everything Rhymes.

>Clark can't drown.
says who?

Rumour has it on the chinese image-boards that Clark Kent is Superman.

He can breathe in space unless its one of those really gimped cartoon versions that need a spacsuit.

>Has respiratory problems as an infant
>Poisoned by inhaling Krypton atmosphere on Zod's ship
>And again fighting World Engine
>Oh but he doesn't need to breathe.

This isn't intergalactic flight Superman, no.

I mean, does he? He can fly in space. Now you've got me confused.

yes, I know of the real world /comic world time difference between the movies but stark seems to be still young despite the time difference.

is there a timeline of events in-universe for the MCU?

like the events of IM2 happens in 2010 while civil war happens three years later in-universe.

>he certainly doesn't look outside that age range for a rich guy who keeps in shape.
Especially when you consider that Robert Downey Jr. is a rich guy in his 50s who keeps in shape

If this happens, I'll shoot you

You're retarded

>the events of IM2 happens in 2010 while civil war happens three years later in-universe.
No it didn't. Where the hell are you getting this info from??

Just hurry up and kill yourself Rooney.

In Civil War, Vision mentions that Tony unveiled himself as Iron Man eight years prior in the scene where they're debating the accords. So it seems the MCU really is passing in real time.

What did I even do this time? Why would Clark need to breathe?

>In Civil War, Vision mentions that Tony unveiled himself as Iron Man eight years prior in the scene where they're debating the accords
This.

OP is a retard.

I'm more annoyed that they have the "Universe of coincidences" thing going on. When everything turns out to be tied into another thing, it tends to make the universe smaller.

Is there some specific countdown until the embargo lifts?

>>Has respiratory problems as an infant
No powers as a baby. That's how it is with some versions
>>Poisoned by inhaling Krypton atmosphere on Zod's ship
Yes, Krypton atmosphere on Zod's ship that removes any powers he gets on Earth because it's Krypton's atmosphere
>>And again fighting World Engine
Yes, World Engine which is turning the area around it into Krypton's atmosphere. Lois literally says he'll be weaker around it.
Honestly do you even listen to what characters are saying? Do you pay attention? Have you ever been bitch-slapped for lack of listening?

But this thread isn't about Superman lol.
I think retconning the kid to be Peter is so dumb. I already hated how much they're forcing Iron Man into Spider-Man's story and origin, and this would be harmless and fine without that. But it's all of it, together. It's too much.

MCU is set in real time unless the movie states otherwise, ie: Cap 1, GOTG2

Go outside by 9pm, do tons of exercise, come to your house exhausted, take a bath, go sleep with your cat and volia you'll wake up with a good bunch of reviews.

It was 9pm one hour ago

I'm not murrilandese so i don't keep up with your times. But yeah, it always ends up with waiting for the next day

This isn't Neogaf, is it?

Dude, Peter is a kid who lives in New York who loves science and technology, it is not outside the realm of likelihood that he would have gone to a science and technology expo in New York when he was 10. Is it contrived that he just happened to be the kid who was highlighted in the movie for a few seconds? Yes, but you can't say that it is a contrivance for the situation to have arisen at all.