From the character designer of Wreck-It-Ralph and Frozen

Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/992793/72dd4026ed/
exhentai.org/g/1041821/fb11323fb6/?p=1
youtu.be/GD9vBUquGgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they also draw Juri?

I would watch a Street Fighter movie in this style. It's always worked best when it's most cartooney.

Was best girl also illustrated in this fashion?

>This fucking comic

As in Pic #11 or Chun-Li aged 11?

Is there hope that Chun-Li will play a minor role in Wreck-It Ralph 2?

I wonder if the Wreck-It-Ralph crew would enjoy Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.

Ainu Chun Li?

I don't mind it, but if Chun-Li is going to be animated in anyone's particular style instead of just a generic anime one, it really needs to be Akiman or 90s Bengus. These are cute but far too cartoony.

>Ainu

She's a chink, not a jap. And she's covered in shade, not actually darker.

I'm referring to the weird-ass lips she has in that picture, looks like the Ainu face tattoos

Yo, that's from Dylan Ekren.
He's not a Character Designer - he's a 3D Character Artists.

He translates the 2D concept into 3D sculptures and usable models.

Source, iqbd and others give nothing

It ends with NTR

sauce anyways?
How bad is it

It starts as a cute relationship on the first one and cucks the shit out of you in the second one, but i guess you don't give a shit
exhentai.org/g/992793/72dd4026ed/
exhentai.org/g/1041821/fb11323fb6/?p=1

>from the character designer of Wreck-It-Ralph and Frozen
Then why doesnt it look deformed? does the CGI do that?

Wasn't as bad as i was expecting, thanks user

>implying that a fictional character can cuck you
Holy shit, you anti-NTR fags are delusional.

I've always wanted to see Chun-Li's role as an InterPol agent reflected more in the games.

I'd watch a Chun Li movie with that design.

>tfw no Chris Sanders drawn chun-li

They're all functioning adults with jobs at a major animation studio and no brain damage, so probably not.

Why aren't her clothes darker then?

I'm sure they love to hang out, stop being such a downer.

This is super cool.

>Chun-Li's best look will never come back because MUH SF2 NOSTALGIA

???
Aren't these two completely unrelated image sets?

Chun Li's classic look IS her best look
And that's not really the fault of her classic costume in a world with tons of alternate costumes. it's the fault of Devs who don't know what players want. But hey atleast you got two recolors of a hideous costume that looks nothing like her because 80s hip hop and Street Fighter are a combination we all asked for.

Ok I'm new and keep getting a fucking panda can anyone here help me

>Chun Li's classic look IS her best look
It's not.

I don't even like Chun anyway though.

The Tracksuit is fine but he Cheongsam is just superior.

I love the alpha design, but I'm also way into the cop design in V. I think I'm just into outrageous proportions in suits and uniforms. The boots over her big calves are wild.

I bet the alpha design would do just as much for me.

The default costume would be absolutely gobsmacking in person, with all the essentially bare leg on display, but it doesn't do much in art for me. It's still a legit amazing design though, the tails of the dress add a lot of beautiful trailing movement to her animations.

>you will never be trapped between Chun-Li's powerful juicy legs.

Would be nice if he did Sakura

Chun li birthdate March 1 ,1968...

I dislike that alternate costume. It turn's China's World Warrior with spike armbands and wrestler boots into a generic cop with hair buns.

49, not bad.

MILF
I
L
F

Love how Street Fighter is canonically stuck in the late 90s because Capcom refuses to age up it's characters. Old grey haired sensei Ryu training Mel Masters when?

Chinese ages count start from 1 not 0
Not 49 it's 50 now.

Tekken ages their guys but they generally stay looking the same age. I guess it helps ease the ick when 60 yos hit on 18 yos in cut scenes.

>Ryu ever settling down enough to be a proper Master
>Not being trained by Dan with Sakura teaching him properly from the wings

Lurk more faggot

50, not bad.

Tekken had pretty much just one big time skip from Tekken 2 to 3, Tekken 4 through 7 take place on the same year.

Neat!

Juri a shit!

>tfw no Saikyou """master""" Blanka using a mix of Dan's and his own style after years of tutelage

Oh for God sake
She's fucking too old ,Find somebody else mm ok

Yeah, I really hoped SFV was gonna further the story, maybe put Mel in with Shun from the SF Alpha movie in the frontlines. Maybe make Ryu a old master like Oro, Ken being a rich tycoon hosting the next SF tournement, Chun li raising those two kids and Balrog with that kid. Thats what, thats 5? It could work...it could work.

You can't tell me what to love, DAD!

Nah man, remember Street Fighter 2? Here they are, again! Dhalsim has a beard now, we're breaking new ground.

Yeah, but just seeing some of the fighters endings from 2 and 3 , makes me think they were going to really go the next generation with some of those kids that appeared. Couldve been a awesome one off.

New School:
Shun
Mel
Sakura
EHonda's pupil
Balrogs pupil( I forgot his name atm)
Dhalsim's son
Alex

Old School:
Old Master Ryu
Tony Stark Ken Masters
Bison...again.

It could work-SOMEBODY GET ONO ON THE PHONE!

But soon she'll collapse in on herself and become a human raisin.
Ed is a bit of an issue unless he's using psycho power to stay young. Which would make sense, why would Bison want a clone body that becomes weak and frail even faster than his current body?

>But soon she'll collapse in on herself and become a human raisin.
Well then, only then, I will move on.

>Ed is a bit of an issue unless he's using psycho power to stay young.
Yeah, he could make a good "final" boss where when beaten he grows old and frail. Then Bison appears, absorbs him and then fights you.

Honestly pal. it's a hell of a thing. You need to use some cookie editing from gehentai. There used to be add-ons to get through but I haven't had any luck with them for years at this point.

How about an oiled up Mediterranean grappler girl?

youtu.be/GD9vBUquGgM

That woould be nice, but knowing Capcom, she'll be a THICK comic relief fighter.

I'm cool with that. I don't think Hakan was meant to be taken too seriously. Just so long as the mechanics are still there.

>Chun Li turning black made Guile, Ryu and Honda faint and crush poor Dhalsim