X-Men Blue

X-Babies and Sniktbub Jr. storytime

>Scott is boring so go talk to Jimmy

ayy lmao

JESUS CHRIST MARVEL STOP THIS

THE NEW THREE'S COMPANY

how big titted are they trying to make jean?

>new

This is like the 109th time.

In her book her chest is Kitty Pride sized in this book she is pushing Scarlet witch sized

HE DID IT

HE DID THE SNIKT!

>can you teach us to be ninjas

She doesn't need to learn to be a ninja. She can pretty much whoop any ninja with "Bobbi you're gay" telepathy if she caught one off guard

I'm so close to dropping this book so hard. This is fucking awful.

H O U S E O F I D E A S
O
U
S
E

O
F

I
D
E
A
S

Thanks OP.

What the fuck happened to the art?

Jimmy looked better with a full beard

Marvel once again using shit artists in order to keep costs down. Who cares about story telling and good visuals.

If Jean gets the male offspring can Scott get the female offspring?

I like this title, but man, this art is not great.

Oh, that's right, Dazzler isn't in a coma and being drained of this stuff anymore. Nice continuity.

Well. Thanks Op.

Oh no, a bunch of normal humans with lead pipes and chains, how will these mutant superheroes ever get out of this one?

>Mutant Growth Hormone
Funny how Bendis is now pushing Inhuman Growth Hormone.

Double ship. And they're not willing to actually spend time and money getting schedulling done right on these books. Ugh. I still enjoyed this issue, but that art was gross.

So those are really the only two reasons to read this book.

Well, if MGH is hard to get nowadays, then obviously the dealers would look for cheaper and more readily available alternatives.

Jean looks like a sexy bimbo on this cover

I wonder if double shipping at $4 is going to work. The current numbers are too early to tell, but man this art is suffering.

Do these fuckers actually make money?

I dunno. I feel strongly that Marvel refusing the cut their price for double shipping is harshing the desire to try these books. A shame. But...I just don't see it ending well, a year from now.

bastion returned? when? how?

In a previous issue. He's a good guy now and created a team of multi-colored Sentinels with the directive to save all mutants.

>Implying Bastion wasn't always the hero humanity needed.

>Jean cucks Scott with Logan for the second time

He wants to save mutants so when their numbers are thriving, he can hunt them. Very Kraven of him.

Stop fucking teasing shit and get to O5 vs Emma Frost already. Jesus, Cullen Bunn.

Wow, Jean, you sure have grown up....

>holding kebabs like claws

This is the only good thing coming out of this run.

So who are they? The last one is Emma, then Miss Sinister, then...?

They're going to make a psychic girl wolverine phoenix host baby, aren't they?

The first one is Bastion. Not sure about the the second. Goblin Queen?

She looks more like a scientist than a demon sorcerer

Don't forget, all the good artists just do variant covers now, since variant covers are all that matter.

jean big boob

>straight from Cyclops to wolverine
And here we go. First thing i suspected when i saw young wolverine was that he was there just to be paired with Jean. Fuck you Marvel.

Might drop this series for a bit. I don't think I'm going to enjoy the next storyline much, but we'll see.

The art is terrible. It's all copied/traced from Mark Bagley, Barry Windsor Smith and god knows who else.

ah, so someone remembers "Kitty Pryde and Wolverine"

Marvel also literally said recently that no one buys a book because of who the artist is on it.

Art Adams doesn't give a fuck and will give gigantic tits to any character. And frankly, i don't care, always glad to have some art from him. Interiors in this book have been inconsistent as fuck. How many artists have there been in six issues?

Jimmy fucked Ultimate Jean. Logan also fucked Ultimate Jean, and it was before she fucked Scott. What I'm trying to say is fuck Ultimate X-men.

>Jimmy fucked Ultimate Jean
Don't recall this happening

I see Bunn is the latest writer to get on the "imma bring back thought balloons" train.

I like them, they just never seem to make a sustainable comeback in modern comics.

This shit is starting to annoy me. Why can't they just let Scott tell this bitch off already and move on with life. Have him realize how much a shit person Jean is when she Mind Rapes everyone.

Scott can start fucking Miss Marvel or something while Jean gets to be with Lil Wolverine and realize how awkward as fuck he is.

Its the same kind of relationship with Sue and Reed. Sue sluts around to get Reeds attention. Scott is literally told he becomes a megalomaniac who is "worse than hitler" and is now trying his hardest to not become that way. Jean on the other hand tells everyone Iceman is gay...

when

Wait, wasn't the missing mutant that showed up in 616 a girl?

this issue is filler with bad art, the only bad one of this run so far.

Why did Marvel decide to make Emma a villain again after more than 20 years? Why do they think we want that?

IvX was so hilariously one-sided that they turned Emma into a CRAZY villain in the last half of the last issue of the event and make her kill a bunch of random Inhumans. They already ruined Scott's reputation by calling him Mutant-Hitler, so they decided to move on to his partner.

Why does suddenly Jean Gray have big melons as boobs?

God bless him.

She is a big girl.

Scott will fuck Emma in the future.

> teach us to be ninjas

I don't know how this came to be the only X-Book I care about right now.

The scene is clearly showing that Jimmy isn't interested.

Damn Cykefags are annoying and getting worse. Retards don't even read the pages now.

"WWWRREEEEEE a girl and a guy on panel!!! When does Cyclops get sex????"

Smh

>Raksha
Bionicle?

Calm down, I'm a Scottfag and I'm glad they separated. I'd love to see Young Scott with Laura because CyclopXWolverine is always the best, but what bores me is that I do not know what Jean want right now. All this getting away from Scott, but in the meantime, she always goes to him for everything. By the way, she kissed Hank, did not they start a true relationship? I missed something here.

Anyways I'm glad that Young Scott joined the Champions, he really needed to get away from the X-Men and make new friends who accept him after all the bad thing that his name has suffered.

is it just me or are they slowly morphing Ms Sinister into DC's Raven?

third lesson of Danger Room is 'power nullifiers are everywhere. learn some god damn kung fu'

because if none of the prominent mutants are engaging in terrorism, common sense takes over and mutants are allowed to fuck off in peace

Ultimate Jean went crazy after Ultimatum and joined the Xorns in New Tian and became its mistress after they both died.

New Tian threatened to go to war with Utopia, but Jean took Jimmy as a hostage/concubine.

Was that Wood's X-Men? Cause that book did not read well month to month

Yeah Wood's Ultimate Comics X-men

I misremembered. Jimmy went to Tian willingly, but I still say he was a hostage

>Affinity of Teen Scott Summers and Emma Frost
>Ecstasy of Teen Scott Summers : 0 times
>Ecstasy of Emma Frost : 6 times

Look straight out of Naruto.

Ultimate Jean was a Turbo Bitch.