Harry isn't ginger

>Harry isn't ginger
>Norman looks like a fucking Pokemon game professor
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's not a big deal though I mean James Franco played Harry in the Raimi films.

Is this show, dare I say it.... good?

youtube.com/watch?v=ChDGYRBR8GI

Looks like they tried to do ATLA with Spider-Man, but cut 2/3 of the money, so everything is flat and there are no shadows.

What a shame, the character design is ok.

why does peter look like pidge

Yeah the animation isn't perfect but it looks like a decent show writing wise but I could be totally wrong. The Guardians shorts looked awesome but from what I've heard the show has the same quality as Avengers Assemble.

>animu style

UGHHHHHH

So.. we get annoying Peter who can't shut up for two seconds, Harry "Dude we should totally take acid" Osborn as someone who goes to a school for gifted youngsters instead of Peter, animation that is similar to that of random youtubers, a giantass bitemark on Peteys hand who everyone could see..
I was optimistic about this new show but now.. eh..

It's worse.

Peter seems kinda annoying. Hopefully he will be annoying in a good way as Spider-Man.

So is spiderman supposed to be this shitty all the time or what?

Was it intentional that they made Harry look like more of a protagonist than Peter?

Did we REALLY need another origin story?

Well at least Norman won't prefer Peter to Harry now. Since Harry is now a smart science guy and Peter is an annoying fuck.

I'm feeling like they might mix it up a bit. There's a different asshole biased dad and asshole redhead kid, while Harry is implied to be smarter than Peter is. The one girl introduced was also neither MJ or Gwen which may mean he has a different love interest.

Maybe Harry is actually going to be the tech guy sidekick, Norman (was that even him?) won't be so bad, and someone else will be the Goblin.

Let's face it, a bit of variety would separate it from any other Spider-Man show

Looks WAY better than that trash 15 second preview with Scorpion, kinda rekindled my hopes for a new good Spidey cartoon.

Kinda dig Normans design, yes its very Sycamore-esque but different, maybe they start him off as a sympathetic guy and during the series he becomes more and more insane due to the drugs?

Btw why does Liz Allen look like a blonder Asuka Langley?...

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw that.

Liz is hot, but this animation is so fucking shit.

"some experimental spiders have escaped but you are in no danger" said the man fully covered in protective gear

Why couldn't Smythe be warren? All it would have taken was a small change to make in 60% better

Also why are people saying that the pokemon professor is Norman?

People on Sup Forums are just straight up retarded. Nowhere did it say he was Normon.

exactly.

But they really went all animoo this time.
I mean Liz looks like that childhood femalefriend all MCs have

the fuck is this? it looks great
>franco played harry
indeed, in those movies they should have swapped franco and maguire if they wanted to get the comic look fucking spot on
the fuck animation are you watching that has shading?

that redhead kid in the background looks more like Harry Osborn than this suave fucker

wow they made peter autistic and annoying as hell

I just thought it was him but it's probably just Kurt Connors or something. Norman is more of an "In the shadows" kind of guy so I'm sorry for making assumptions.

I don't think that's Norman.

>2017
We will never have Norman Osborn as the Green Goblin and Warren Miles as the Jackal go full on supervillain fight over the Gwen-cup

Why even live ;__;

>Scientifically, Mr. Smythe, that's not possible
>Class laughs, as if Harry delivered some sick burn.

Weak.

But the character designs are really cute. If nothing else, I'm gonna stick around for the designs.

animu frames per second as well

>Btw why does Liz Allen look like a blonder Asuka Langley?...
Honestly, I kept getting a massive Hermoine vibe off her design.

I love anime but this style does not look very appealing.
Especially Peter, what the hell is up with him? He looks like bootleg Harry Potter.

Oh shit now when you say that...

still, cute...

It's not outright ugly like Spectacular was, so I'm okay with it.

>the fuck animation are you watching that has shading?
He mentioned one in his post. In fact, it's the reason he brought up shading at all, because he was comparing them.

>bad animation
>3D environments stand out like a sore thumb
>that web swing at 0:15
What the fuck Disney

>Norman (was that even him?) won't be so bad
But outside of Spec he's always not so bad in adaptations.
Can't we take it in turns have Bastard Norman Osborn this time round?

So is this Spiderman the animu?