Think of a Sup Forums character

Think of a Sup Forums character

THE CHARACTER YOU CHOSE HAS TO LAST THREE MINUTES WITH BONESAW, HOW FUCKED IS YOUR CHARACTER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jm-U7Zg4CL4
youtu.be/dG7jTAGliyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the human spider
Your days are numbered Bonesaw

>Hellboy
Bonesaw gon' get fucking clocked.

>Plastic man
Good jokes, mate.

>Doomsday

>Joker

Losing his balance the instant the bell goes off, J tries to rush Bonesaw but trips and pratfalls *hard* on his face.

"Guess I drew first blood!", he giggles out loud, muffled slightly by the his face still comically pressed to the wrestling canvas.

"GET UP, FUNNY CLOWN. BONESAWW WILL REND YOUUUUU", the wrestler growls, striking a roidian pose.

"...I need to start listening to those quiet, nagging doubts. Like 'stay in bed today!'", Joker bemused to himself

Snapping his head up while still laying down, he shoots 'Saw a bloodied grin.

"Come on and SLAM. Hey, you, whatcha gonna do?"

Seething from taunts, 'Saw jolts into the air to bring an elbow down on the Clown Prince's head. Joker rolls away, springing to his feet,

"THE PEOPLE HAVE CHOSEN THEIR CLOWN", Joker cries with a marked grandiosity.

"CAN YOU SMELLLLLLLLL.. the breakfast burrito I had this morning?"

Despite the loudness of the venue, our Harlequin of Hate briefly laments nobody being able to hear his passed wind.

Bonesaw's mouth is a caricature of saliva and enameled fury. He starts from being prone on the canvas, attempting to spear-tackle Joker.

"THE MOST ELECTRIFYING CLOWN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT!" He shrieks, cackling, as he throws up a gloved hand to Bonesaw's face.

The last thing Randy 'Macho Man' Savage sees is some sort of bullseye between porcelain-gloved fingers, with a goofy text reading "10,000 VOLT GIGGLES!"

(Eh, I don't write much. Maybe it stinks lol)

>mfw I thought he was talking about Bonesaw from Worm for a second

youtu.be/Jm-U7Zg4CL4

autism

>Captain Marvel

Time for a shazam slam, f.a.m

>Dr. Manhattan
Rip blue man

I'm just imagining Doomsday coming across him in a wasteland and humoring him.

Sam Raimi

>Steven Universe
He'll literally get fucked

>Jasper
Bonesaw is just not ready for such a relationship right now.

>wolverine
Congrats Bonesaw, you get to have your ass kicked by a canadian manlet.

>Rasslor

Doomsday is a wrestling fan, Monday Night RAW pastiche was what motivated him to start rampaging towards Metropolis.

It's okay. I like your descriptions but the jokes need work.

Baby Cakes routinely throws cars around and he fucked up a rhino one time

>Scooby-Doo
It's a slaughter. However Bonesaw loses his career because of the backlash from beating a dog on television. Scooby is fine since he still operates on cartoon logic, but he plays up the injuries to get free Scooby Snacks.

Scooby wins.

Thread theme
youtu.be/dG7jTAGliyY

what about shaggy?

Don't know. I didn't think about him. Maybe he's in on the whole thing?