Is anyone else hyped for the real DC event of 2017?

Is anyone else hyped for the real DC event of 2017?

Now this is how you shill a product.

Strange urge to visit a fried chicken restaurant.

This could be one of the greatest comic trilogies in the history of the industry. The first and second issues were easily in the running for single issues of the year in 2015 and 2016. I say this all completely seriously and unironically.

Who's ready for a storytime?

I AM

Oh baby

What's this!? Earth-3 Colonel Sanders!?

Colonel Sanders is pissed!

Shitty chicken raises crime by 400%!!!

Colonel Sanders: Secret Origins

>Not even bothering to change out of their costumes or disguise themselves.

>No-one notices their costumes, reacts, or cares at all.

This comic is unironically great.

Colonel Sanders wears a clean suit under his regular suit just in case his regular suit gets dirty.

Colonel Sanders on the Justice League would truely be the best thing to come out of DC Rebirth if it happened.

And that's the end!

There is more though.

Colonel Sander's official gadgets!

If you want this comic and the sequel you can download it for free on Comixology.

On the real Snart could make a killing on Cryo and refrigeration tech, Mirror Master wouldn't even be able to count his wealth in conventional units if he wised up.

Not posting the second one?

Raimi, what the fuck?

I'll storytime the second one.

It's time for Crisis on Infinite Colonels!

Colonel Sunder is back!

>tfw this does DC lore, cosmology and continuity better than most DC writers

Oh no! Colonel Sanders has fogotten the secret 11 herbs and spices. Well, all except for one that is...

I love the faux Alex Ross art style.

>Approved by the Colonel Code
>Colonel who is a chicken, and possibly also a cannibal.

We're in for a wild ride here.

As stated earlier: If you want either of the KFC comics you can buy them for free on Comixology.

Why does this go for $100+ on ebay?

That chicken colonel always raises so many questions.

It's rare and it's awesome.

>shitpost: the series
Is this good?

yeessssss.

I've been wanting to spoil #3 for a while now.

>Not american
>KFC is new in my country
>I have yet to eat there

>Colonel who is a chicken, and possibly also a cannibal
that one only serves the sides at his restaurant

It is very hit or miss. I've been to a few shit KFCs only two great ones and most are pretty middle of the road. Weird franchise all and all.

Colonel's pretty over rated.

Their gravy is really good. Fucking keep that shit up to 2 days for mashed potatoes or ground hamburgers.

It depends on the restaurant. I've had chicken from one KFC that tasted like actual garbage and chicken from another KFC that was god-tier.

This will always be my favorite page

My problem with KFC is that the quality of their chicken is kind of shitty. The only thing I really like from them is their tenders but ones with special sauces like Nashville and Georgia gold tenders gave me the shits something fierce (probably because of all the damn grease in that those sauces). There's also much better fried chicken chains like Bojangles, Popeye's, and Church's Chicken.