Does anyone know about any good Sup Forums related Discords?

Does anyone know about any good Sup Forums related Discords?

Why would you want to talk with anyone on here

Half the time I wish everyone here would choke to death on a black guy's ballbag

fuck off bendis, you're obsessed

LFG: Comics

be more specific, cos for example I browse this place but I dont care for any capeshit of DC or Marvel and whatever shit they are shitting out, Im here for mostly cartoons and similar shit

No you're here to shitpost and make low quality bait.

there's a shitload of /mlp/ ones but I dont know about comic-cuck ones.

I never waste my time with """"baiting""", wont deny that I may engage in shitposting though from time to time

We drawfags have a Discord where we laught at how patethic the rest of Sup Forums is.

they're probably filled with dykes and beta male moderators

best to avoid them

As a beta male mod, can confirm

>discord

That in itself is pretty pathetic.

Discord's usually not a very good place to go for a healthy community be it video games, cartoons, or any other hobby / subject matter. The only good ones are the ones that aren't open for anyone to join, AKA the ones you're not getting into.

Just use Sup Forums?....

Everytime I joined any Sup Forums chat group it was full of youngfags, no matter which board, even/especially Sup Forums.

I wanna join that one.

I bet your grandfather said the same thing about mobile phones(which is ironically true, as phones are comfirmed cancer causers)

I've been part of a few private discords and even they're complete dog shit, full of circlejerking and in-jokes that are repeated ad nauseam. Plus there's always one or two members who feel like they're better than everybody else in the channel for some reason and get upset when you don't suck their cock just for existing.

Those sound exactly like public Discords. Guess I was wrong about that.

Nearly every community I joined was like that so I just deleted the damn program.

Sounds like general threads

I used to be in a private discord and it was awful. It was full of artists who thought they were better than everyone else

>he only good ones are the ones that aren't open for anyone to join, AKA the ones you're not getting into.

This is kind of stupid, because as I said, only drawfags are on the Sup Forums drawfag discord.

>I've been part of a few private discords and even they're complete dog shit, full of circlejerking and in-jokes that are repeated ad nauseam. Plus there's always one or two members who feel like they're better than everybody else in the channel for some reason and get upset when you don't suck their cock just for existing.

Can you explain how this is in any wai different of Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general?

That's just a circle jerk, what I said doesn't apply to all private Discords.

unfunny in-jokes are the only thing I can really say Sup Forums as a whole has in common with discord rooms

and you can hardly even call them in-jokes anymore because of how huge Sup Forums has become