Is it cartoon kino?

Is it cartoon kino?

yes.

I wonder if the show will get far enough where the kids age and become more depressed. Seems like the kind of show that would do it.

Yes. It's pretty damn good at drama

oh shit I hope so but I also don't want Bill to grow up too much
cause he's good shota

the style looks a lot like king of the hill

Haven't watched this, what is it about?

How the 70s was a shithole

come and get your love user, you won't regret it

RAPE!!!!!!!!!!! RAPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A suburban lower middle class family in the 70s.

I feel like it needs to be toned down just a tad. I wish it had more of a King of the Hill vibe, but it's still definitely good.

same with me but with Maureen

I wonder why nobody has taken the gifs where Kevin is fucking the neighbors wife and replaced the head out for his mom's head. Would be kino.

I stopped halfway through season 2. Didn't feel like sitting through Burr's fedora-tipping.

Haven't caught the second season yet but I thought the first was mildly entertaining. I think the voice acting is its greatest boon, but I'm a fan of ol' Billy Butterballs so I guess I'm a little biased.

>Burr's fedora-tipping
Explain.

It's pretty cliche, but elevated somewhat by its wit and all the bad words

Kevin is the superior shota.
>masturbation scenes
>clothed boners
>sex scene

id say the first season was a lot better as a rewatch
and season 2 was better imo

Bill is the ultimate abused traumatized shota tho:
-heard his parents having sex and saw his father's balls
-heard him say he's a pussy while that happened
-ran into Kevin masturbating
-gets hurt physically multiple times

although I would love more like that one scene where Kevin kind of falls in water, that was pretty great as far as traumatized shotas go

14 isn't really a shota age

I'm mostly referring to scenes and jokes in the show that are deliberately written to insult Catholicism. I know it's a subjective topic, and obviously not everyone is going to care, but it's hard to watch that and not keep in mind Bill Burr's outspoken hatred for Catholicism/Christianity.

Personally, I just choose not to watch something I know I won't like. It's honestly a shame, because I was really enjoying the show up until then.

If I can get banned for posting him on /y/ then he's shota enough.

it's still underage so it counts don't you worry

I honestly don't remember any shots at Christianity, other than maybe when Maureen tried to dress as Jesus for Halloween.

>DUUUUUDE GIRL POWER LMAO

I liked season 2 okay but this shit got really irritating at points.

There was literally just one, and the joke is basically "You know the story of Jesus Christ sounds a little silly when you think about it". user is just being a thinskinned faggot.

nigga what? Did you miss the entire Sue subplot where her bosses here horrible assholes and Lady Plastic was a giant cunt?

That is not what I was referring to. I was referring to Kevin jacking off to a picture of Mary, and Greg fondling a statue of Jesus.

Also, I mentioned that it's a subjective topic and that not everyone is going to care. I'm not suggesting that everyone else here should react the way I did.

I AM ALWAYS YELLING!

will there be a scene of Bill crossdressing? I hope so

Yeah.

Was she faking?

Kevin's a rock god dude, no fucking way was she faking

When did Sup Forums become full of soccermoms?

Was this a dream or something?

No. The 14 year old fucked the hot woman next door.

What episode?

It's a continuous story. You need to watch them all.

>Entire second season plot revolves around Frank getting fired and feeling like a failure
>turns out Vic has been unemployed the whole time, but too high to give a fuck
ABSOLUTE KINO

Maureen needs some development. She needs to suffer more and have interesting faults, like Bill. I mean, not exactly like Bill or to the same extent, but still.