cartoonnetwork.com/video/justice-league-action/episodes/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw
youtube.com/watch?v=e6VcNYj5uEA
youtube.com/watch?v=egJwkG6-QcU
youtube.com/watch?v=vWqN3dMaG1g
youtube.com/watch?v=MvfXmYRPUBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need to dig up my cable info to check them. Thanks!

Where's the mega?
They keep saying it's still out there but I can't find it anywhere

Did Gilbert Gottfried reprise the role?

Here's the mega but it doesn't have the new episodes.
mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

Yes. I haven't watched the episodes yet, but it's confirmed.

Oops. Here it is user

That's the one they were talking in the previous thread?

I think so. The new episodes haven't been ripped yet.

pmub

I really want to watch them but since I;m not an American I have to wait until someone rips them.

No way, she's finally in a new show?

Yeah. In the episode where Darkseid is a passenger in Space Cabbie's taxi. I only got these screenshots from a thread yesterday. It's like the episodes are so close and yet so far away.

Maybe some kind user will rip them..

Yeah sorry. I won't have it until iTunes releases the eps in CN America. I hope someone does get the tV rips tho

The saddest part is the cunts posting pics from actual rips without wanting to share

Someone posted a mega of the other episodes they released on their website. I'm sure someone will do it eventually.

Well shit. Did not expect her in.

Somewhere, Geoff Johns is triggered, but he does not know why yet.

Hey, he can't get mad over anything after that weird demon subplot that never went anywhere in New 52 JLA.

Gotta say really loving James Woods as Lex Luthor. Really brings out that smug asshole buisnessman in him

Is that a new episode?

So has anyone seen them?

this shoow need attention.

No, because I'm not American. Cunts.

I did screen shots of the streaming video faggot. I asked people to tell me how to rip the CN site but nobody said anything.

Dey good.

>it's a body swap episode

>inb4 sidekick posting

Yeah. the episode called Supernatural Adventures in Babysitting. Where Stargirl and Constantine have to babysit Klarion.

ROXY
O
X
Y

So new episodes just pop up in a whole bundle at random after a huge waiting gap?
Thats bullshit!

They didn't even air them on TV yet either. So you get them dumped on the website and then they'll trickle out on TV at 6:30am on saturdays. God damn you CN.

I know this has been discussed before, but why does CN hate sensible airrings of shows?

I've never heard a logical excuse for their schedule. I honestly have no idea. Surely kids would enjoy more variety on the channel.

I mean couldn't they air age old stuff at times normal kids don't watch cause school? That way they still have variety, I guess old licencess are dirt cheap and you have somewhat original and sometimes even reach people that are not bound by school anymore.

Episode descriptions

Does Zatanna show up again?

So this show is just totally dead right?

What are the odds it survives to go on that new streaming platform DC is cooking up?

Woops. Meant to post the descriptions of the ones that just got released.

Two booster gold episodes.

I wish they used Roxy more in the comics. It's great to see her here though.

There's Zoom in the opening. Have there already been a Zoom episode?

Not yet. There's still a lot of episodes left though. They've made 52 episodes to air.

Btw, those eps were pure gold.

Okay so Booray, Ringer and Forget are the three left.

Eh, I might as well share ideas for episodes I made in my free time.

>Frightful Fights - Batman teams up with the Creature Commandos to take down Scarecrow and stop him from making it Halloween night forever.
>Attack of The Ambush Bug - Ambush Bug invades the world of Justice League Action to give it a review and when it falls short on his standards, he decides to change it to something more of his liking, which in turn, annoys the wits out of the Justice League
>Play Date 2: Turbo Edition - Toyman returns and this time, is teamed-up with Batman’s own maturity-challenged enemy Baby Doll! Who take control over multiple Justice League members and use them as new characters in their own twisted version of Boulevard Brawler 2: Turbo and the only one who can save the Justice League now is… The Joker!?
>Dead and Loving It - Boston Brand, now resurrected as the new Deadman, now has a clean-slate on his destiny, which means Specter is assigned to guide him on the path of using his powers for fighting the forces of evil but Deadman is tempted to use his new abilities to exact revenge on the man who killed him.
>Mud in Your Clayface - Every version of Clayface combine forces (literally) and overrun Gotham City as a giant clay monster and it’s up to the combined efforts of Batman, Fire & Ice and Martian Manhunter to stop them.
>Plastic-Man Vs. The World - Felix Faust brainwashes the entire Justice League to become his slaves, except for Plastic-Man who know has to take on the World's Finest and find a way to snap them out of it.

Just saw this episode.

Ivy was cute and Swamp-Thing was hilarious. Probably my favorite episode besides the one with Toyman.

Creature Commandos would be great for a Halloween episode. They've already used Cain and the House of Mystery in the first one so I don't see why they wouldn't use them in a future one.

Have they even done anything with Mr Terrific yet?

demon hookers?

Not in the episodes that have aired

Which episode is that?

New shorts:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6VcNYj5uEA
youtube.com/watch?v=egJwkG6-QcU
youtube.com/watch?v=vWqN3dMaG1g

These were all great

But the Wile E Coyote sketch with Flash as the Road Runner was the best.

DC is spoiling us with all these Lobo Looney Tunes shenanigans.

>Ollie as cupid again
Just fuck my sides up

I love this series

Play Date. Same as

Are there mega links for the episodes in the app

The lobo one was great. Also is it wrong to say the cacti were cute

JLA Lobo is great. The whole Looney Tunes vibe made me want them to reference the Duck Dodgers Green Lantern Episode in the future.

They've done a really good job with the voice cast in the show.

Nice.

We already had a Lobo/Road Runner crossover

>b-but muh FireFrost o-OTP?

Who was Athena? It sounded like Lea Remini.

Enjoyable shorts

Teens will take any action they can get.

The fact the VA cast is great and has some top talent in it, putting the show in a dead morning slot one day a week is fucking confusing. Do they have zero faith that it would do well in a primetime slot?

Maybe CN is concerned an action show WOULD do well, then they'd have to give it a real budget.

This was a nice surprise.

That's an upcoming episode.

Dammit I want to see them so bad.

>They've made 52 episodes to air
>52 episodes
>52

Morrison is smiling, somewhere

He's in an upcoming episode where there's a competition for the smartest hero, and Mr. Terrific is one of the contestants.

Hannibal Buress is voicing him.

She's an adult, he's a minor.

I dig Dead and Loving It

>Marvel and Metal - Dr. Sivana is closing in on the Philosopher's Stone which would allow him to bridge the gulf of science and magic. Captain Marvel and Dr. Magnus and his marvellous Metal Men must curtail his alchemical havoc

bump

I hope we get better JL Show after the movie comes out, but styled after Dragon Ball Z, than this.

I don't think that's a good idea

They are pretty cute.

Nice ass.

I'm not a fan of their Plastic man. Tom Kenny was excellent in BatB, I wish they had kept him on.

I like Master Shake as Plastic Man personally. All his episodes have been fantastic.

Have the new episodes been ripped?

Not that I've seen. I'm waiting for rips too.

Too bad.

I miss him too

The episodes with Plastic Shake have been great though.

Still no mega or torrent for new episodes? This thread is useless.

They use his powers well in his fight scenes.
youtube.com/watch?v=MvfXmYRPUBw

Hopefully soon