Donald Duck Story Times

Just a little story made by Carl Barks about Donald & his nephews on the west indies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_a_Lifetime
iusmentis.com/patents/priorart/donaldduck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keep going OP, always down to duck. Been collecting Fantagraphic's Barks Library and Rosa Library along with IDW's Uncle Scrooge Timeless Tales and Donald Duck Timeless Tales. Anything I'm missing?

and finished!
I hope you enjoyed it, that story is like a thriller on some moments.

Bump

Thank you for dump, op.

Thanks m8.

Thanks, OP.

>Take it off
>Take it off
Would make a fine reaction pic, is all I'm sayin'

Just a reminder that the movie "inception" was ripped off from a Donald Duck comic.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dream_of_a_Lifetime

SO. MUCH. SHIT. was ripped off of Donald Duck comics. Even Indiana Jones!

iusmentis.com/patents/priorart/donaldduck/

different poster, but also curious about this

But in that very article it says Nolan pitched Inception a year before the comic was published

bumping for others

No comments about kidnapping and attempted murders?

I'm hoping Fantagraphics puts out volume 1 before I die

Donald Duck Finds Pirate Gold is the first Barks story I ever read and I'm fond of it

Bump for the sweet duck boys

There's older books from Gemstone and Boom Studios if you want to go through the trouble of tracking them down but I don't really know how they much they go for nowadays and if they would be worth it. And then of course there's stuff like the Mickey Mouse and Darkwing Duck comics if those interest you at all.

I have a copy of Only a Poor Old Man that I got the Scrooge mascot at Disney World to sign. I would love to get Donald Duck Finds Pirate Gold and have Donald sign it to go with that.