Why the fuck can't you autists from Sup Forums or /biz/ or tumblr or Sup Forums or whatever the fuck leave and stop...

Why the fuck can't you autists from Sup Forums or /biz/ or tumblr or Sup Forums or whatever the fuck leave and stop trying to insert your agendas and shitposting into every fucking medium of Sup Forums related media? Like fucksake I can't have a serious discussion about how SU has gone to shit or Bendis' writing is terrible or how I feel like I'm the only one who truly liked BvS without getting jumped.
Like really niggas lets jump ship with this "dickmeasuring contest" phenomena on Sup Forums and actuallly discuss some fucking comics and cartoons.

/biz/ causing trouble? Last time i was there was to watch them freak out over Brexit.

why measure a dick when you can suck it

fucking nocoiners smdh

>HURRRRRR FUCKING MY MOVIE MADE MORE MOVIE THAN THE ONE YOU WERE SHITPOSTING ABOUT DURRRR
>I DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT MUCH ABOUT THE ACTUAL CHARACTERS AND PLOT BUT DURRRR FUCKING MEMEPOSTING DUDE LMAO
it gets absurdly fucking tiring

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is worse, too many retards drinking the Sup Forumsaid

>thinking this has anything to do with /biz/
sir, are you aware you are a massive autistic faggot?

I think /biz/ just talks about bitcoin/

>But we need the Sup Forumsaid to fight Tumblr!!!
t. some fucking retarded Sup Forumsfag

This. Sup Forums is to blame for literally everything wrong with this board.

Because both comics and cartoons are shit, so there's nothing to discuss without referencing the topics of other, more popular boards.

Tumblr, Reddit, and women need to go.

I'll gladly welcome more Sup Forums if it drives them away.

>stop trying to insert your agendas and shitposting into every fucking medium of Sup Forums related media?
>I can't have a serious discussion about how SU
>SU

Great shitpost, user.

>implying Sup Forums isn't the fucking dictionary accurate example of the term "rock and a hard place"

You can monitor the progress of something being posted on Sup Forums then within 10 minutes a thread will pop up on Sup Forums then a slight delay of 20 minutes and it's on Sup Forums

>women
>on Sup Forums
top kek

Yeah, literally all of page one is cryptocurrency threads

SU was good.
For a time it was a solid 7.

t. Sup Forumsfag
Tumblr, Reddit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums & Sup Forums can fuck off. I come to Sup Forums to discuss comics & cartoons, & if retards are gonna bitch & screech at each other, I at least want it to be related to comics & cartoons.

You faggots are literally the same as reddit.

Literally fucking this. Everyone is at fault here.
except for you /biz/ im sorry i bullied you

Season 1 was fun, I'll give you that.

t. Sup Forums

N a h d u d e
It's literally everyone we need to build a wall around.

>nigga
Fuck off newfag

>redditfag comes to Sup Forums
>plebbit has infested the site now
Of course you don't see a difference newfag, you've never been here long enough to notice a difference

>newfag
motherfucker I remember /rs/

Wanna know how I know you're a newfag? We never unironically used nigga until about a few years ago. Board culture isn't something you can just research like a dead board. Was it orange or yellow?

>just because you use a extremely common term in society that distinctly incriminates you as something
play chicken with a helicopter blade.

>>just because you use a extremely common term in society that distinctly incriminates you as something
That's exactly how I know you're a newfag. Normies gtfo

to do that it will b necessary to ban movies' threads. most of them have little to no comic or cartoon discussion because they only care about the movieverse and is what draws the most number of /pol, /tv, and Sup Forums posters to this board. complaining alot to make nagasaki do something quickly before this board goes to shit

how many more discussions about SU and how shit it is are needed? The shows been on perpetual hiatus and co does a great job shitting on it when its actually on air. at this point i dont think there is anything else to complain about

Or you know we as a userbase can get our shit together and eventually come to a conclusion to bash without mercy on these kinds of shitposters.

I can't even go on Sup Forums anymore to discuss shows I like without fucking Sup Forums assblasting themselves around the thread. like holy fuck, I just want to critique a show in peace

exactly exactly
>implying that their constant shitposting is any different from what goes on in extremist tumblr

Sup Forums should really learn to auto moderate with Sup Forums, and shitpost anyone who tries to take company war seriously.

half the threads are also just pictures of 10 year old girls with memetic captions. the board has gone to shit

the most efficient way is to ban it. this way you can stop the increase on the shitposting. you know that is the right way, bruce..
making it bannable even makes it easier to shitpost them back to the shitboards dimension. especially since the movies and corporate dickriding are getting even more popular. especially when paid PR shills starts hijacking the board like they do on Sup Forums

>We

>"Normies"
>calling anyone else a newfag

Oh the irony.

That like that on every. Board that is somewhat popular. Get enough people and you'll have plenty of cross posting. Also trolls and marketeer/shills. This place is going to be buried in Sup Forums until the sjws get kicked out of marvel though.

>trying to use an uncontrolled mob as an army.

Good luck.

More like a shitposter union.

They're still upset that all their shitposting about "muh ugly girl faces" turned out to be for nothing. They hate being wrong, so they create a narrative that no one likes the game.

The between gamergate and the 2016 election pushed it into overdrive. Sure people said nigger, but it was ironic nobody cared about it one way or the other. But since now everything is the SJW or alt-right brainwashing thread derails are popular

>learn to auto moderate with Sup Forums
throw massive mob bitchfits until the thread me and my buddies didn't like gets axed, then ass pat ourselves as the height of quality in the rest of the site?

I think you need to stop being such a faggot, OP

It's nothing related to Sup Forums trying to bring in the redpills, Sup Forums is just an imageboard where people gather and spout out memes and controversial opinions. Sup Forums isn't the cause of the contrarian movement that considers everything as sjw, that has existed for years, even before the internet, just like comicbooks have always been liberal. What you see in the board is simply people like you or me that realized that these shows and comics are clearly pushing some kind of agenda.

And stop being such a faggot, criticism is needed for this stupid shit to stop. if no one called you out on your bullshit, then you will never stop doing shit that is wrong

>It's not Sup Forums, honestly!
So that Loud House thread about a character possible being bi being derailed into shitposting about how gays aren't natural & any LGBT characters in any media is agenda pushing isn't Sup Forums?

>hates Sup Forums
>can't stop talking about it

Retard