As far a I know this is the last issue IDW is going to release for the time being. Is my first storytime...

As far a I know this is the last issue IDW is going to release for the time being. Is my first storytime, hope to see a discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw!cEtGlC6S
bankingtheduck.blogspot.mx/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lyla is a qt.

I love that the comic didn't make Donald too badass. He's not the smartest, he's not the strongest, he's not the toughest, but he's cunning and gutsy when it counts. In addition, he's got a strong sense of right and wrong (unless you irk him too much) and is surprisingly good at making friends with powerful people who appreciate his virtues. When you see him taking down an alien super soldier, you're fine with it because he's Donald Duck. When you see him get overwhelmed by common street thugs, you're fine with it because he's just Donald Duck

Yeah, it´s great. I haven´t finish it (I´m reading the fan traslation) but so far is one of the best comics I have read.

Maybe in this issue doesn´t show off that much, but I love that Angus is actually a good journalist

Well he's not technically wrong about the Duck Avenger being a criminal since that's what Donald was when he started out as he was only really interested in avenging himself against his rivals and loved ones who wronged him.

Haven´t read the original. Should I do it?

You can do so with some of the earlier (in the 10-15 range, I believe) recent
Donald Duck comics that IDW released

They're just fun little stories where Do and torments Scrooge, Daisy, Gladstone, and the gang with his spiffy new supervillain duds. So you can read those if you like

Thanks,I´ll check them

As far as I have read Rider is not such a bad guy. I´ll stop since I´ll go to diner

This is actually more interesting than I'd have thought.

I really like this art style. Expressive and cartoony without crossing into weird territory.

I know, sadly is getting canned. I may post the fan traslation when I finish.

The firts time I read it I was surprised Rider keep his word and help to save the city.

Sicarrone sure knows how to draw attractive duck women.

That´s all folks!!! Hope you all enjoy.

Here is the link with the fan traslations mega.nz/#F!FIsGjRqI!agUaaMKQ8F-t42fTjOkIGw!cEtGlC6S
Now, the comic is still being published. The most recent traslations were in banking the duck but the page was shutted down, there is a new page (bankingtheduck.blogspot.mx/) with recent material but there are some missing traslations. Does somebody has the link for those ones?

Last night bump

Bump for a cool story

>crazy costumed heroes in every darn city
darkwing ref?

Is that a kraven's last hunt reference??

It could very well be. A lot of issues are chock-full of references, I remember one of the time-travel issues having a shout out to Blade Runner every couple of pages.

Thanks. Its a shame that Idw has suspended the comic.

Hope they at least release the second trade as planned.

Recently i started to search stories where is the artist for this reason.

Talking of other asrtist i like also Barbucci, Pastrovicchio e Mangiatordi.
Pastrovicchio is really good when need a badass pic.

Ugh, why are they using the New Ducktales version of Donald Duck? That reboot is messing everything up!

What are you talking about? This comic is from the 90s, only the translation is new.

Are you trying to say Camera 9 looks like the new Guzmo Duck?

>t I love that Angus is actually a good journalist
only when he actually cares, which usually he doesn't

feels weird reading characters speaking with their American cadence and inflections, especially because in Italy they talk standard Italian(with exception, like One using a slightly higher linguistic register)

Camera 9 being curious is relevant for future stories...

I'km actually unsure the guy had a proper name in the original.

the original joke was about the bullets being so slow.

There are changes I honestly cannot comprehend

EVERYBODY DIES counter: 3
(first is Evronians annihilating Xerba, second is Xadhoom destroying their ship over Venus)

Just for your information, the counter doesn't stop here.

i checked. indeed, is unnamed in original.

>Sicarrone sure knows how to draw attractive duck women.
and he gets better over time

>2017
since it was released 20 years ago this was a bit different in Europe

current Sciarrone

not his best art, though, Lyla's right leg\hip junction makes no sense

depening from the page.

yeah, I was talking only about that panel