JSA REBIRTH FUCKING WHEN???

I've reread JSA: Black Reign recently (one of my favorite JSA tales), when I realized that 90% of those characters don't exist any more, or they've been massively changed
It still hurts, six years after the new 52
JSA thread, I guess, post your favorite members/moments

this moment hit really hard

this friendship was so perfect, especially in how it evolved over the course of many issues

jay thinking captain marvel is a pedo will never stop being hilarious

>JSA
My man. Currently reading my way through the run. I gotta say, while I do love JSA with a burning passion, I was not a fan of Mister T's implied religious awakening in the Spirit King story

Also we need more Jakeem and Johnny Thunder. They always had great chemistry together

The world is safer without them. John's JSA was just a villian farm.

another great moment
one of my favorite comic fights ever

it's funny, because the next story on the list is the Spirit King one
don't really remember if i liked or hated the spiritual awakening plotline

They Fucking RUINED Black Adam.

I adore this book and it made me into a JSA fan but I have to admit it really lost something along the way. Somewhere along when JSA ends and it reboots as Justice Society of America I start to fade out.

I think Johns may have just been out of ideas or maybe he got a little too into the Roy Thomas style continuity wank toy chest instead of developing a core handful of characters like the early book.

How old was Atom Smasher supposed to be? It seems odd that Jay didn't seem to mind Courtney hitting on him.

It's a great little story in it's own right. I especially like the prelude to it where Per Degaton spends the whole issue dicking around with people. But I just felt that Mister T is never the type of character to believe in the afterlife

That shitty artwork...

another funny moment

don't forget that the first series was co-written by goyer for a long time
I'm pretty sure that johns was the idea guy and the plotter, while goyer scripted
johns was always an excellent plotter... as a scripter, not so much

Early 2000s DC housestyle. It was all trash but at least it was clean and bright and superheroey.

Did Sand or Carter ever get any heat about Kendra only being 19?

desu, in a world where the Spectre exists, and people regularly return from death, it would be very hard not to believe in the afterlife

JSA was the reason I began to love Black Adam, this bromance is still one of my favorite.

This thread made me realize how much I miss Wildcat being a mentor to so many heroes with better powers who he beat on a regular basis when teaching them to defend themselves.

Thinking DOOMSDAY CLOCK will bring back the JSA and other forgotten heroes under Manhattan's control.

Ollie had no trouble calling Carter a creeper.

Only if we got a good writer and artist

Carter tends to cry whenever one of his fuck ups gets his friends killed.