Bait Thread

Make a big one my friends

B&R>BvS>TDK

We need more cartoons that teach young boys important lessons about empathy and becoming more comfortable in expressing their inner divas, like Steven Universe!

Gotham has objectively the best portrayal of Penguin.

Do we have to? Its hard enough not to get upset on here

Marvel

The new trailer for mlp came out about an hour ago

Comics is wonderful! I hate how so many bigoted racists on the internet try to slander Marvel for finally pushing the industry kicking and screaming into 2017.

Well, I think this guy won.

The amount of anger toward these shows is insane. Its not even the "we have nothing better to do" excuse. How many of you watch half of these shows you get enraged about. These new shows don't delete your memory of your sad childhood; if you want better shit on tv then open that wallet, make your own company, or start loving the taste of gin. Also those of you who think cartoons need upstanding morals for kids should point that anger to parents not the companies who run this shit so they can pay their employees. fucking autist.

this but unironically

>unironically
You mean "genuinely".

The MLP movie will be better than the Star Vs movie and win an oscar.

>The MLP movie will be better than the Star Vs movie
lol who gives a fuck

/mlp/ should merge with Sup Forums

Sup Forums is good.

fuck off

Mark Waid is the best writer at Marvel

Brett Booth's art is legitimately great.

Marvel comic fans are just people who are too stupid to follow DC comics

Dragonball > DC comics

wrong
>GR15 should be dropped but /mlp/ stays so the extreme autism has a place to get off.

Oh god, not the water wraith!

yes I agree and have you heard of Sup Forums? it was so good they needed more boards for it.

The Punisher is an one dimensional uninteresting character. He is literally John Rambo. there is no space for Frank Castle in the Post-Iraq invasion world

Dr. Doom is very dull. There are no subtleties and complexities about his character, as there is with the Joker or Bane. He is just your good old guy that wants to rule the world. He wouldn't even know what to do with it.

Yeah. Good. That's the reason.

All the complaining about SJWs & liberal leaning stuff in comics & cartoons is absolutely pathetic. Nobody, outside of braindead Sup Forumstards who gets triggered by anything that isn't alt-right propaganda has any reason to care about "muh agenda pushing" in comics & cartoons. Get over it, you sad faggots.

I think Mr. Burns and Mr. Snrub are the same person.

The finale of Samurai Jack was good.

Did you know the Doctor's mustache is fake?

I like anime

>implying Frank is hafl as compelling as Rambo

Sup Forums and Sup Forums should be combined into one board for comics and one board for animation.

Steven Universe is a pretty good show.
HunterXHunter is a god tier anime and I'm glad its on Toonami
Gravity Falls was a great cartoon despite the drop in quality in season 2b. The drop wasn't so large that the show became bad.
I'm willing to try the horse show at some point in the future to see if I like it
Samurai Jack season 5 was pretty good. I liked the ending.
Loud House doesn't really interest me much but I'll watch it on occasion
Korra is a 4/10 cartoon. Season 3 is worst than season 1
UP is better than the Incredibles, but the Incredibles is still god tier
Mr.Enter isn't that bad, Sup Forums makes him out to be way worst than he actually is I mean he's not terrible but its not like I'd ever recommend him to anyone. His reviews where he likes something and doesn't get ultra repetitive are fine
I am being 100% honest about my opinion.

literally nothing in this post is unreasonable in any way

Steven Jewniverse is such a terrible show you guys, fucking fat Jew dykes are ruining it with their LGBT garbage and forcing heir agenda to emasculate men into the show. Fuck SJWs brainwashing our young boys to think it's okay to show emotions, men shouldn't cry ever unless they're total sissies amirite? If you disagree with me youre Sup Forumsmblr