Hey guys, give her a fuckin' chance all right?

>Hey guys, give her a fuckin' chance all right?

This was actually great moment all things considered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_vKrQghd2c
youtube.com/watch?v=fUB6KyLaAf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have watched a fuckton of Family Guy episodes and I have no idea which moment you're talking about, explain pls?

Meg and Chris took over Lois and Peters roles. Meg is cooking.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_vKrQghd2c

>this is from Season 9
>S9 was 7 years ago
>Family Guy managed to look the exact same for AT LEAST 7 years

I knew FG's animation was stagnant, but holy shit.

oh that, alright
well it's pretty evident that with Brian becoming an asshole, Stewie surprisingly became the new voice of reason
I like it better this way though

Why exactly would they change it?

Everyone on the show have pretty much devolved into caricatures of their former selves. Shame.

new stewie is definitely better than the old one though, he's funnier and less of an asshole

He's fine as the voice of reason, but I liked him better as an evil genius than the bisexual baby he's become.

Stewie is consistently the only one who cares about the other members of the family. He shows concern for both Meg and Chris and he's oddly respectful of Peter sometimes. His whole thing with Lois is already well known.

I respect your taste, I'll just agree to disagree because it happens

youtube.com/watch?v=fUB6KyLaAf0

We've been getting a lot of Family Guy threads today.

Did something happen? Did someone shoot up another school in his waifu's name, again?

>oddly respectful of peter
no he downright loves him, have you not seen "New Kidney In Town"? granted the scene with stewie crying was pretty gross, but it also shows very clearly that he cares for him
I noticed this too, weird

are they supposed to change artstyle throughout the series or something?

Remember when Peter was an idiot dad who still meant well and loved his family and wasn't a literal danger to society

At this point they should just make Stewie the protagonist and have him go on wacky sometimes science-y adventures, because the rest of the cast is insufferable

Brian being the voice of reason was never funny, just annoying. Hell Brian's entire early seasons character was annoying.

Didn't they use to do something like that in the earlier seasons? Have a Stewie and Brian spinoff episode here and there?

the road to episodes yeah, in fact they're the best ones
except the most recent ones have felt a bit lacking

Everyone outside the family turned to shit too

>Bonnie went from loving wife to miserable cheater who wants out of her marriage, even if it meant killing Joe
>Quagmire became a bigger rapist/pedophile on top of being a hypocrite
>Cleveland became punching bag
>Joe went from cop who overcame his handicap, to being demeaned for having said handicap.

>stagnant animation
Because that's what Family Guy viewers really care about.

Yknow, it's weird. I actually look back at pre and immediately post-cancellation episodes kinda fondly. They lost me after a while with all the unfunny gore and edginess, but there was this weird atmosphere in the earlier stuff that was, well, welcoming.