Michael C Hall just got leaked as having a cameo in Spiderman Homecoming

Michael C Hall just got leaked as having a cameo in Spiderman Homecoming

Rumour is that he's playing Norman Osborn

Thoughts?

I want to see him in more stuff. I'm not going to lie, I think I had kind of a man crush on him and I'm straight. The weirder thing is he looks just like my Dad...

If you're a chick, that's hot

If your a dude, you need to repent

I liked him best in Six Feet Under.

As a gay dude, his character is how gay characters should be done. Token gays are always shitty characters and only exist to appease the "muh representation" crowd.

Sounds like a decent fit.

Well he had other characteristics besides liking dick, I'm sure that helps.

He wouldn't call it a man-crush and go out of his way to declare himself straight if he was a girl dumbass

>>man crush
I don't think you know how man crushes work, user. A man crush is when a straight male has fanboy idolization directed at a specific guy. If you're gay for MCH, it is fully understandable but not a man crush.

Can they finally do Siege?

If we get Norman again, hopefully he stays as a background guy pulling the strings for a good bit. No reason to throw him on the glider so soon. Also wouldnt mind seeing Doc Ock again

have you ever watched Happy Endings? that's the best gay representation ever

I can dig it.

Ah the good ol' reverse oedipal complex.

Source?

There is no source for this. Fuck you for making it up

Well, the MCU doesn't have Doom, so we might as well have Osborn.

It's called the Electra Complex

Seems like they are making room for Osborn. Avengers tower's being sold.

I want Dexter to kill spider-man

But user is not a young little girl.

This

Fairly certain that MCU Osborn doesn't start off in New York, but moves his companies headquarters there after acquiring avengers tower

I really hope that it's JJ but I know it wont be.

Kinda young to be JJ, no?

Also, I wonder if they'll actually go through with that whole "making the daily bugle a website instead of a paper" thing?

Pretty good if true.

Will they bring back Dane to play Harry?

Doubt they'll have him become the goblin until the third movie desu

They'll probably have him cameo in this one to establish that him and Oscorp are in New York

He'll be the reason behind the villain for the second one, probably funding him or his experiment that goes wrong

Then he'll go full goblin in the third one, and probably almost kill Spideys love interest (he won't kill her because Disney, and too similar to amazing Spiderman 2)

Does Disney have rights to Slug Gundy?

Kek

Norman has one hell of a potential. They can turn him into an evil Tony of sorts. Better save that goblin for later and maybe build Harry and Peter's relationship so everybody will cry when nigga goes apex predator.

Like, the genetics version of Tony Stark, a genius in biology instead of tech

MCH should be in more shit.
He was in that Bowie musical wasn't he?

This the "shocking" post credits bit? Osborn tease?

>Michael C Hall as Norman Osborn
>Not as Mysterio

DROPPED

Honestly, if they play Norman Osborn right, he could be used as an Avengers tier threat in the future

Urgh, I really hope they don't end up doing another flashback to 25 years ago, with CGI RDJ talking to young Osborn or some shit

So, Homecoming has 7 villians in different capacities?
Vulture
Shocker
Montana
Scorpion
Prowler
Tinkerer
Osborn

As long as we get a well-written Norman Osborn in the MCU, that's as great a character as Osborn in the comics, I don't care who the actor portraying him is. Michael C. Hall is as good as any, and it can be Idris Elba for all I care, as long as the character is done well.

Yeah, they can easily make a sex sinisters team even if Sony goes nuts and actually make those spin-offs.

>it can be Idris Elba for all I care

Don't be retarded

>sex sinisters
Stop thinking about Aunt May, user.

>as great a character as Osborn in the comics
Not at all?

Two of them are shocker.

Also, having looked it up, apparently the shockers in Homecoming are just using the same vibro gauntlets that Crossbones used in Civil War

So that's lame

I'm not a big spidey guy so I've only read Osborn in Thunderbolts, Dark Avengers etc, and he was done great in those.

I would actually like that.
I think he's a good actor, and I would love to see him in more Sup Forums related roles.

He did good as Kirk langstrom

Crossbones didn't have vibro gauntlets. He had power fists with retractible blades.
They are clearly strapping vibro tech to the power gloves base.

You have shit tase, the guy is ugly as fuck.

Would've preferred him as the silver surfer desu

Does Marvel have the rights to him back yet?

No desu

I'd rather see siege and have him be the next phase villain after thanos.

BASED

>Tfw Norman becomes the next big bad after Thanos

Would actually love it if things took a more human and grounded approach rather than deal with planet smashers like Thanos.

Are we getting Green Goblin again or Iron Patriot? God I want Iron Patriot.

Aside from the fact that him being Iron Patriot isn't actually cool unless hes GG beforehand, they already blew their Iron Patriot load with IM3

Is he gonna be a head in a jar?

Osborn is pretty well represented in the tech industry as well, though it's mostly other people developing the tech. Sure doesn't stop him from taking advantage of the cutting edge tech he has access to though.

wew
it only took one post for this thread to get interesting