Is he, dare i say it /ourguy/?

Is he, dare i say it /ourguy/?

Sup Forums, I have a question, do you think Kevin will eventually be scarred when he realizes what happened (he fucked a much older adult), or will they just brush it off as consensual?

He's a guy sooo...

No.

At worst he will have a slight fucked up view of women for a while until one of them eventually tells him off.

Kevin was scarred by it. He broke down at his neighbor's party because of it.

And it was consensual. Kevin wanted it. But he didn't realize the consequences.

He was scarred because he fucked his friend's wife, not because she was an adult
and I get that he agreed to it and everything, but minors cannot consent and I think there's a reason for that

14-year-olds can't give consent. Cutie Pie took advantage of an emotionally confused teenager. He's already got PTSD from nearly drowning and now he's likely to have intimacy issues as well.

this
I'm just curious to see if the writers of the show think so too and that's where they're headed, because it doesn't feel like it

Well, I mean, he IS retarded, so...

I know a guy who had sex with a 26 year old when he was only 15. He eventually got into drugs, then started cutting himself, attempted suicide by taking a whole bottle of pills, after which they put him into rehab program.

Man, why?

because he has sex with a 26 year old when he was only 15...

This is a good reason why kids can't legally give consent, even if they verbally do.

Kevin obviously wanted it, and he didn't suffer any physical damage from it. But he didn't know the consequences of his actions or how it'd make him feel.

that doesn't make sense. who gets scared at 15.

holy shit we really have become Sup Forumsmblr

He wasn't raped!

>kids don't like when you fiddle them
>even if they say they do
lol kek lmao I know right??? darkest timeline yada yada

Dude, he didn't get into that shit because he fucked an older woman, he was clearly already fucked in the head or had problems at home.

Is this bait?

if user is so sure that's the reason it probably means the friend told him himself don't you think?
you have no place deciding what did and did not cause it, you don't even know the guy

The brain doesn't fully develop until the ages of 18-22. Teenagers are known for being delicate emotionally and any intimate event has the potential to permanently traumatize them for life, even if they liked it at first.

Now this friend of mine. His parents kicked him out of his house the day he turned 18. He went to the woman he once had sex with for help but she wouldn't let him live with her because she was afraid people would find out she had sex with him. That's when he really got fucked up. If he never had sex with her, he would never be in such a position.

that's awful, I'm sorry man

That shit six man. Also his parents are shit if they just kicked him out at 18 and never bothered to help.

is she /ourgirl/

He sounds like an attention whore faggot

No, /ourguy/ is Charles Ruttheimer III

All about brain wiring, we can't look inside his head so we wouldn't know

who cares? he is a man