ITT: comics for intelligent people

ITT: comics for intelligent people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVQHGXHgS_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't like the last thread?

BTFO

dae gamergate lmao

The poor dialogue layout in this upsets me.

Very clever and thought-provoking

Really fired my neurons.

Damn, which season was this?

The ugly looking note is probably old and worn out and will be destroyed, as is customary for non-metallic currencies.

Isn't evolution based on the dillusion of a species into a perfect form? Why wouldn't there be less fossils?

Why is there an orc? Doesn't that disprove both creationism and evolution?
Why does he have bootleg cards?

>makes Zoe look really cute and puts her in one of the most popular comic girl's outfits
What side do they want me to take again, cause as a MAN I follow my COCK

But, if they're the same value you might as well pick the better looking one.

This is out of character for Peter. Peter would say he's just drugging her and raping her while she's out. Also the girlfriend is seven-years-old.

Then he would go and kill an animal for extra edgy shock value.

Then turn to the camera and say DRUMF.

That is what truly Seth and his Jewish writers would come up with.

>tfw too intelligent for comics

What actually is the argument here?

>You lost because Google, Facebook, the FBI&CIA, everybody who matters in GB and everybody paying Congress&Senate actually does want that.

I was surprised that it was actually funny

>cause as a MAN I am into FEMDOM

>dude there are a limited number of extinct species lmao

>I'll suck a dick AS FRIENDS
>that'll show her

If evolution was real we would have fossils for more species than we do considering the number of individual fossils we have. Which is bullshit in ways that won't even fit in one post, suffice to say that guy is in fact retarded

>someone wrote this
>someone thought he was making an actual intelligent and well thought out point
Creationistfags are retarded and I can only feel pity for them
>lmao the fossil record is like yugioh cards
What the fuck is he saying?

Dear diary, today OP was a roody-poo candy ass.

IM IMAGINING THE LAUGH TRACKS IN MY HEAD, DELETE THIS!

The comic artist doesn't care to know how fossils are generated, does he?

>one theory is worse than another
>they are dumb for not believing my thing I can't actually prove happened

They are dumb because they use fucking yugioh cards as an analogy, but on a list of shit that doesn't matter the evolution versus aliens versus jesus made em debate ranks pretty high

they are generated BY SATAN

You do realise that evolution has been observed within our very lifetime. There is factual proof that biological creatures change over time as conditions for survival are altered. How is there any argument to the contrary?

When I see this comic, all I can think of is that scream from Tom & Jerry.

Short term changes can't be compared to evolution, which is a process that only occurs over a long period. It's like claiming that because things erode that's proof of continental drift or something.

It's almost as if small changes compounded over a long period of time result in larger overall changes

I mean he has a point here but he is seeking the wrong solutions.
More guy/guy friends should act like that.

Watch as creationists deftly move the goalposts.

But because it cannot be observed within current human lifespans it will remain a theory.

pluto's orbital path can't be observed within current human lifespans. you gonna argue against that, too?

Not him but it does happen in current lifespans. New York City isn't that old even as cities go but it already has a unique species of spider adapted to its rooftops. There are a number of other modern examples.

Single cell stuff is especially good for it because the generations are so short that they evolve in realtime. Flu season is one of the biggest proofs of evolution in the average person's experience.

>It's like claiming that because things erode that's proof of continental drift or something.

That's not a very meaningful analogy, but also Hawaii has been observed to be drifting towards Japan.

>implying they aren't placed by G-D to fuck with the believers

The flu is a virus and not a cell, but your point still stands

God was created by Satan to tempt people

Holy fuck me too.

gerald would never do such things

Gerald?

Super Mega Comics are only for the brightest minds. XKCD an shit

If only there was some way to preserve information over longer periods of time, perhaps via a system of symbols or images

We've seen a lizard go from eggs to live births its pretty much proven unless you move goalposts and claim that doesnt count as macroevolution

>it will remain a theory.
Yeah and?
Gravity is a theory too.
Do you not understand how theories work, user? A theory is merely the most accurate explanation we have. Unless we can 100% conclude and declare it correct, it can never stop being a theory.

Just because it is a theory doesn't mean it's a guess.

this reminds me of Cowboy Henk

The Dutch is a nation of sick fucks.

I hope James Lipton never asks me the hardest part about drawing Whomp! because I'll have to reply 'How to make convincing farts'.

It's funny. Ronnie is capable of both amazing humor, and nonsense such as this

sharks and crocodiles have changed very little over millions of years for that very reason.
it's just the "how come we still got monkeys?" argument

>Isn't evolution based on the dillusion of a species into a perfect form?
No evolution is the process in which random genetic mutations allows animals and plants (fungi) to become more adapt to it's natural surroundings. If said creature lacks the proper skills/traits it will fair worse against others whether it be hunting foraging mate finding, etc etc. The species with these "benefits" are as a result more likely to pass on their trait.
Given enough time and natural barriers this is how different species are formed. (See the Galapagos islands)

Also it's "delusion" you Homo floresiensis.

Smoking in the fucking hallway.
...Yeah okay

Too accurate.

>That is what truly Seth and his Jewish writers would come up with.
But don't they go out of their way to talk about how god isn't real and religious people are morons? Are they kind of forgetting that jews have a god?

That Yu-Gi-Oh players are awful.

Horror Ronnie best Ronnie

The writers used to be Jewish but now they're just college students. I'm sure one or two of them come from a Jewish family and pretend that they have some sort of cultural bond, but it's bullshit. All they can come up with are tired anti-semitic jokes that even Sup Forums would groan at.

Family Guy made edginess boring.

Too thought provoking.

No, it's dilution, you stupid cunt

...why i he standing on a pizza box?

This is somewhat accurate though. 1984 is already here.

what the fuck

It's probably more comprehesible in the original language which is Dutch.

Well no, because the Minitruth and Minilove are private contractors, not actual state-institutions. Also they operate out in the colonies.

I have this page on Twitter. Post the Joey ones.

It doesn't matter. They are part of the collapse of free society that is being reinforced by the government for control. I never read the book but I know what it's about from what I've heard.

This could be an actual joke of the big bang theory.

>that is being reinforced by the government
I haven't heard of the FBI forcing people to sign up for Facebook or clamoring for cars and smartphones to have GPS installed, and I don't think that the CIA did anything to make any of those more popular globally either.

The guy with T-Rex cards reminds me of Clarissa's dad.

Cuz hat soon nay mee koo is proud sponsee of domino San

That's not even a point.

>There's so many fossils, not as many species

Well no shit, that's what makes it a SPECIES. There's gonna be more than one of the same species that existed. When we die, should there only be one record of a human? Or one record of a dog?

This comic is retarded.

Don't you think they pay these companies for data? No ofcourse it's not necessarily made by the fbi. They all do keep your data so they may as well sell it. I'm not sure why you bring that up though.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=SVQHGXHgS_E

I unironically find this webcomic charming

my fucking sides

same

I give you the Peppermoth, then.

>Species was mostly white colored with black being a genetic variation of the norm
>White Peppermoths were safer, because the environment was brighter thus indicative of camouflage
>Industrial revolution happened, altering the Peppermoth's environment for decades
>The white Peppermoths became easier to spot by predators
>The Peppermoth population over a long period of time became black as a primary color in order to survive its environment generations in
>The amount of Peppermoths to its population suggest that descendants of white Peppermoths became black over time

Also BLACK'D

not a creationist fag but the argument against this is that the black and white peppermoths are still the same species, so that would be an example of natural selection rather than evolution

Not that there really is any point arguing with willfully ignorant people in the first place

Natural selection is part of the evolutionary process.

The black ones existed before those events already. It's just that they were eaten. So all ya got is an example of selective pressure, not one of evolution.

creationist 'scientists' would argue that you can have natural selection without evolution

if evaluation was real we'd know about it but when we look to the bibble there's noothing there i mean are we
supposed to believe that we all used to be monkies in the jungle then how come there still loads of monkies in the
jungle and they dont keep turning into people? face it, elevation is just a liberal trick concocted by jew to corrupt
our soft vunerable children in order to get them to turn away from good god almighty

Talk to her UN speech, it's hilarious
until you realize they are serious