Memes aside, don't you guys think DC deserves a win this time?

WW really is the best comic book movie of 2017

How's the third act and final battle?

muh 1 percent

They followed the MCU formula and it worked out well. Good for dceu even though their film was feminist propaganda

To get me to care about this, I'd need to actually own stock in a movie company.

seeing both logan is better in so many regards, but i feel ww just gets bonus points for having a female lead. It was a severely average movie with quite honestly terrible acting and casting

Logan is better in literally every way

Everyone was basically praying for the DCEU to finally not have a shit movie so damned near anything at least average would have been praised.

Better than Logan's. All those kids working together to murder that screaming restrained man was just creepy, but I feel like it was supposed to feel heroic/cathartic.

We had two unquestionably good comic movies for the first time in a long time this year and you want to pit them against eachother?

Vengeance isn't heroic, usually. Definitely not for the tone Logan was going for.

that too, it was set up for successful praise regardless of how good it actually was

>DC finally has a good movie
>An X-Men movie steals it's thunder

DC fans just can't catch a break

at least we have actually good comics

DC = goat comics, shit movies
Marvel = shit comics, average movies

she's going to 3 when the homecoming reviews drop, and then to 4 when the ragnarok reviews drop.

It wasn't suppose to be heroic. Heros died long ago.

But WW actually also has a 91% audience score, and it has a higher percentage of positive reviews by top critics.
Also, more people are watching WW, as proven by the box office scores of each movie (and before you say anything about budget, I don't give a shit about how much money the studio gets, but how many people go to watch the movie).
Not to sell Logan short because it's been a massive hit like Deadpool for Fox, that has been able to find their own niche within the superhero genre, but WW has been the surprise hit of the summer.

What is the MCU formila and how was the movie feminist propaganda?

Have you watched any MCU movies? its all about shallow pandering, low tier comedy and a concise plot that sets up the sequel. The feminist "propaganda" thing is obviously meant ironically since it was less so than usual, but I thought some things were off. She denounces fashiuon as being a thing that restricts women but then wears high heels into battle.

>goat comics
they're as good as marvel movies, maybe a little worse because they go full stupid
but at least it's not marvel comics

In the name of love!

But Logan isn't Marvel, it's Fox.

MCU formula is making Movies that the audience will like. Worked out so far with some kinks at the start

drumpf

Logan is a 2017 American superhero film featuring the Marvel Comics character Wolverine, produced by Marvel Entertainment, TSG Entertainment, and The Donners' Company, and distributed by 20th Century Fox.

someone post a thinking emoji

All films with Marvel characters have Marvel as a production company, going back to Fantastic Four, Man-Thing, etc.

They had little to do with the movie other than their character being in it.

Also, Marvel Entertainment is different than Marvel Studios (the ones that make the MCU)

>shallow pandering
Like what?

> comedy and a concise plot that sets up the sequel.
That's just blockbuster filmmaking 101. It's not a Marvel formula, it's a Hollywood formula to make movies that appeal to the largest audience possible. It was done for years before Marvel, even by DC in some of their previous films before Marvel studios were even a thing.

>She denounces fashiuon as being a thing that restricts women but then wears high heels into battle.
Seriously? This is your criticism towards the movie? Taking a "fish out of water" joke too seriously and contrasting it with a superhero custom tradition?

fair enough then. I never really thought of it as a marvel film, it felt too out of place compared to all the others. Probably some of the best mainstream kino in a long time

>They followed the MCU formula

No

>>An X-Men movie steals it's thunder

But it didn't? Logan came out months ago. May as well say Avengers stole it's thunder

Only took Fox a few shit one to make a good one eh

Just like DC :^)

not everything is a competition

>this thread
low quality bait desus

No, Logan was better.

>people are now shitposting about a 1% difference in scores

So when will Sup Forums posters be permabanned from Sup Forums?

>ripoff Captain America
>call it a win
Boy you DChumps really are pathetic

I can't wait to see you crushed by based marvel and spiderman today so you can see what a win actually looks like with a movie that's not only NOT A COMPLETE RIPOFF OF A VASTLY SUPERIOR MOVIE, but one that''s ACTUALLY good not just MUH WIMMINZ AND PROGRESSIVE POINTS good

Why do people even fight about Marvel and DC? They have both produced enjoyable things.

>that falseflag fag is back

>WW1 Woman

>Ripoff of WW2 man

You have to pick one.

This if anything based Black panther stole her "thunder"

>I'm a retard who can't form an actual argument so I'll just call him a falseflag

Its not a competition

>Not picking a meaningless side in conflict between gigantic unfeeling corporations that see you as nothing more than a walking wallet to steal from
It's like you don't want to live in a cyberpunk future.

you're right

it's a slaughter

But WW has a higher audience score and it's making more money

WW score was 100% in the first day

No, why should I?
DC sucks

Nice edit