Does Korean animation and/or comics count as Sup Forums?

Does Korean animation and/or comics count as Sup Forums?

WOO~AH OHHH~
WH~AAA HO~OOH

CHUYA CHUYA ATIKAETO CHUYA

I want to ____ the bunny

The male bunny with the eye patch

Do good Webtoons exist?

여건엉 워커는 첨부

Can't group them with Sup Forums if the country's west of Japan.

Technically it should be on Sup Forums
Then again, Sup Forums has autism, even more than the rest of this site

I'm fond of Tower of God. I also read Noblesse, but that's awful. It IS cathartic though.

Yeah they're in a shitty spot, aren't they

>shitty spot
Compared to the rest of the site?
BFF Sup Forums brought back the major anime torrent tracking site that recently died.
Mods delete off topic threads.
Lurking is at least "encouraged"
Nobody cares about politics
Don't have to deal with shitty Korean manwah or animations either.

Calm your tits, mate
I mean Korean comics. Sup Forums can be hostile, but they have their shit sorted out better than most other boards.

Korean webcomics are not Jap, so despite strong similarities they can't go to Sup Forums.
They're too weeaboo for most Sup Forums people, despite those few faggots who insist on "honorary Sup Forums" shit like JJBA

Manwah and shit don't really have a place in the site.

Super Secret is a guilty pleasure of mine

depends, what are you looking for?

Too rushed near the end.

Has the "sequel" video about the gangster bunny come out yet?

In my experience, certain things like "There She Is!" that Sup Forums likes can be talked about without issue.

Also, it was thanks to Sup Forums that I was introduced to Asaekkiga.

It helps that any political message of There She Is! is so far-removed from Western sensibilities that we don't even see it, all we see is a cute story about a cat and a rabbit overcoming immense amounts of shit through love.

Yeah, I've seen Leafie, A Hen into the Wild and The Great Catsby talked about in the past.

Oddly enough nobody seems to talk the webtoon versions of The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Star Wars.

Bastard

what's with the sudden influx of korean smut webcomics? Did it just start trending or did we just get our hands on it recently?

all of our cartoons are korean

Hooky, yumi's cells and smilebrush are great

It started because Lezhin comics. It's not generally known that S Korea pretty heavy on censorship. Naver and Kakao/Daum, S. Korea's largest webtoon portals don't have smut. So somebody thought that it would be a great idea to make site where smut webtoons can be posted.

What was the political message?

Who here /Padak/

They count as filth. They aren't western and they aren't jap. They belong no where.
Just look at this shit:
You happened to post the exception to the rule.

It just seemed like, if anything, it was about people hating on interracial couples. Which to be fair is less of a problem over here than it might be in eastern countries.

Everything but Anime is cartoons.

>everything but anime
Slobbing my knob clearly counts as cartoons as well then. Don't let me stop you from enjoying your hobby- go ahead.

Tower of God is nice, SIU's been pretty good with world-building. He just needs to work on pacing.

Generally they belong on Sup Forums (pic related).

Although some Japs really hate Koreans, so it usually turns into a shitshow.

1. Wait, the Nipponfolk check Sup Forums too?
2. Are they really that triggered bad over there?

>implying this is true
It isn't true. No one wants that shit. Best case senario it's very manga like stuff from that one kid who got conscripted, like magma grunt.
Fuck webtoon shit.

Not really, Sup Forums hates anything that doesn't fit their moe pedo agenda. You can't even properly discuss anime let alone korean shit in there.

Pretty much this. It's a waifufag circlejerk.

Actually discussion is rare.

Just like Sup Forums!

Pedophilia has nothing to do with anime.

I remember when those faggots wanted to ban shonen discussions and moderation gave a week long One Piece sticky as a response.

They belong on Sup Forums and mods don't really delete/ban them.

But that doesn't mean Sup Forums won't endlessly bitch about it.

No, even Sup Forums doesn't approach Sup Forums-tier levels of waifuism. Sup Forums moderation is generally better about stamping out that kind of cancer before it takes root.

Maybe that's why more than half of the recent shows are about sisters who want to screw with their brothers. I don't know what or whom this shit caters to, but it's disturbing as fuck.

>Are they really that triggered bad over there?
Yes.

The racism between Asian ethnic groups is far worse white/black/hispanic race relations in America.

>Maybe that's why more than half of the recent shows are about sisters who want to screw with their brothers.
Eromanga-sensei is a single show. There were about 50 full length shows last season. And according to your math Eromanga-sensei constitutes half of last season's shows?

Even if somehow you were right, what does that have to do with pedophilia?

>it's disturbing as fuck.
It's a comedy that you are not supposed to treat as real life.

It sure doesn't count as Sup Forums
If you want to categorize anime by "animation produced geographically near Japan", Russian animation should be discussed on Sup Forums as well.

the art for this one always stood out to me,also that flash is great

proving his point in record time, thanks Sup Forumsutist

Stop feeling satisfied!

>Eromanga-sensei is a single show. There were about 50 full length shows last season. And according to your math Eromanga-sensei constitutes half of last season's shows?
I was talking about the recent popularity of these types of incest/harem shows, not a single example, By knowing how much of an insufferable piece of shit your kind are, I'm not going to bother with nitpicking each of those.
>Even if somehow you were right, what does that have to do with pedophilia?
Don't take me for an idiot you fuck.

Hello Hellper, pretty much one of the only ones to take advantage of the long strip format and actually have the art fit instead of it just being a regular comic spilt into a strip.

Eromanga-sensei is the only recent show like that, and even if there are some others I'm forgetting it's still a drop in the ocean.

>Don't take me for an idiot you fuck.
So you can't answer the question? Then why even bring this up?

Yes, but it's only in Lehzin.

>Eromanga Sensei
>doesn't have to anything with pedophilia
You're either a retard or just another pedo in denial.

No, you are a pedophile who is trying to distract people from real pedophilia by pointing the finger at anime which doesn't actually have any pedophilia.

Well, I'm not the one who watches Pedobait anime and blatantly denies it's themes.

There doesn't exist any such thing as pedobait anime, you dumb pedophile.

Supposedly the rabbits were meant to represent Japanese people and the cats were meant to represent Koreans, and the message was that Koreans and Japanese couples should be accepted (which, while Korean/Japanese couples aren't illegal in either country, most couples get insane amounts of shit from both old and young people in the country, to the point that it's not uncommon for said couples to get thrown out of restaurants just for being together).

>There doesn't exist any such thing as pedobait anime
>shit/a/says.jpg

It does not exist, you dumb pedophile.

neogaf pls go

Without Korean animation we wouldn't have half the interesting and/or cancerous discussions on this board.

>Sup Forums accusing anyone with pedophilia
Why don't you fucks leave and discuss your incest shit in your own cesspool?

>closet pedos getting triggered after saying shit to eromanga sensei
Today I've learned another method to bait those faggots on Sup Forums. Thanks Sup Forums.

I'm not Sup Forums and I'm accusing you of being a pedophile because you in fact are one. And why are you acting like I'm the one who brought up anime in this thread?

I'm not a pedophile. You are.

You're doing nothing but accusing other people with pedophilia after some user dissed on your favorite anime. Just how much triggered you are anyway?

You are blatantly lying about what happened, and you are also lying about me being triggered. You are a pedophile.

If you want to see a real pedophile, just look at the mirror pal, that's all I have to say. Anyway stop acusing anonymous people by derailing the thread anymore.

New chapter when?

You are projecting. You are a pedophile. And I did not derail anything. I never brought up this topic. Again you are projecting.

You remind me of one retard who said the exact same thing to the people he was arguing against in one of those moe threads on Sup Forums. Are you that same guy?

>inb4 ur pedo

Did you get lost on your way to reddit, dumb pedophile?

Stop giving that retard an attention.
June 9th.

I'm not a retard and I did not start this. That is a fact.

>June

You're both a retard and an autist. Stop throwing shit at people and fuck off if you don't have anything good to contribute.

I'm not a retard or an autist and never threw shit at people and never started this argument.

He spouts unceremoniously on Sup Forums knowing he would get banned for this bait on Sup Forums

>tfw there are not enough rule 63 versions of Yoonbum

>ywn keep a female Yoonbum locked in your basement

Tower of God is good, but the quality has gone down with the introduction of an official translation. The fan translation through season 2 was definitely better. To be fair, it has gotten better since the swap.

Annarasumanara by Ilkwon Ha was genuinely great, and his Duty After School was too, but significantly more bizarre. I couldn't get in to God of Bath, though. A Fairytale for the Demon Lord was fucking fantastic, but I've been putting off reading season 2 since the end of season 1 wrapped everything up so well. Omyo's stuff (Salty Studio, The Stories of Those Around Me) was really comfy. I vaguely remember enjoying Kubera back before all the fan translations got culled, but since the official translations were terrible and starting from scratch, I haven't gone back to catch up since.

There was a webcomic where a female protagonist had a semi-magical pussy that anyone who fucked with her became addicted to it. Is it finished or still ongoing?

I personally wouldn't mind if people discussed Korean comics here. Wouldn't be too much of a problem

Yeah, it's already bad as it is.
Any more of those?