You get to bring one cartoon back, what do you choose and what do you change about it

You get to bring one cartoon back, what do you choose and what do you change about it

Other urls found in this thread:

teenagerobotrebooted.com/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Moral Orel but it takes place in a a small fundamentalist town in Saudi Arabia

Amazing Screw On Head

fundamentalism *muslim* town if that wasn't clear

Young Justice. I don't change anything so that I can watch it get canceled again

Gib megas xlr back

It would be great for toonami with all the other giant robot shit they always have on

I bring back no shows
the idea that every single series needs to come back is killing tv and movies

I bring back Dan Vs and I give it a bigger budget to m and its animation better, I'd also give Elise's secret spy subplots less screentime or scrap it all together, it typically doesn't fit in at all with the show.

They in high school now.

I'd rather bring the Weekenders back and put them in collage

Collages are pretty neat

I would bring back battletech as a tie in to the new games coming out. MW5 in the late succession wars, the tv taking over and going in to the invasion. Is this not the best choice, quiaff?

Hey Arnold! Except they're in High School or College.

We'll see how the new movie goes.

Get as many of the original crew and cast back as possible and leave the rest to them.

I know this is predictable but fuck it: Samurai Jack and give the ending that was being built up to and that is blah blah blah wedding reception blah blah blah first dance blah blah blah STEREO LOVE blah blah blah tender kiss to fade out followed by credits with a tribute to Mako.

Bring back this and fucking fix it. Bigger budget, some quality voice acting, maybe a few changes to the plot, let the animation team take their time and fuck fuck's sake no more using the same clips 20 times every match.

Sym-Bionic Titan. What I change is the biggest change in this thread, since I would have it end properly, rather than shuffled off into cancellation after one season.

The most underrated Nicktoon.

So end it with Lance and Ilana together?

The Bye Bye Beavers audio is fucking hilarious.

GIVE ME BACK TRON UPRISING
EVEN JUST ONE MORE SEASON
PLEASE
CHANGE NOTHING BUT GIVE THEM MORE MONEY
PLEASE BRING THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE

Din't people in the past wanted this on Adult Swim? Din't people want the character using PSG look-like style? Don't you wanna see PPG in modern art of animation (im speaking kill la kill-tier)? What happen to those people Sup Forums? Or is this just another feeble? Just a dream? are they in denial, Sup Forums? Was it the dumb reboot?

Spectacular Spider-Man. Kill off Gwen.

Teen titans. Tameranians no longer wear clothes nor understand the meaning of clothes.

I know there's a lot of hate against this sort of thing, but if MLaaTR was brought back, it ought to have a healthy dose of L O R E.

For a show that constantly brought up past events, it sure loved to gloss over them. Build up the Cluster more, and Nora's fight against it. Give some more depth to the other sisters, as well as how they were discarded. Have some sort of actual arc in the school so it doesn't feel like all the characters reset in every episode.

And fix Tuck. He was easily the worst part of the show.

Put it on Adult Swim with 13 Episodes. Last one is an hour long finale.

>Remove the premise

I would not say "lore" but I would definitely focus more in the action and heroism even if it is cartoony and will make Jenny less whiny.

Hero 108.
Alternating teams, more than just the random competitions that made up most of the First season's plots.
Proper backstory eps for the Main characters

Transformers Animated. The thing I change is give it a higher budget.

Nothing. I'm too afraid of it being shit to want old shows back at this point.

>Somebody Else actually watched hero 108
>H-108 online has been dead for years.
I enjoyed it.

That would be great as a adult swim action comedy.

>I'd also give Elise's secret spy subplots less screentime or scrap it all together, it typically doesn't fit in at all with the show.

Bravo. Someone give this guy a well earned Cheesecake Pic of some hot female. Thank god. Yes, Elise's "Kimpossible" rip off shit was highly unfitting for the show. Plus she was an annoying Mary Sue who was both the brawn and the brains and completely untouchable and never suffered consequences. Terrible character but hey it's a female character....

China, IL

I thought it was a good show as is, but I'd make Babycakes more like he was in the youtube shorts. I missed his odd philosophical wisdom, they made him too dumb in the television show version.

The only thing this show ever needed to change is the stupid Kiddy Character Designs. That was a very visually unappealing aspect to the show. Sure it made the action easier to animate and did lead to thrilling sequences of actions and chases, but the rest of the time? Ehh....

I don't know about this one. it had a pretty good run

Please.

I wouldn't change a thing

Bucky O'hare, but tone down the furcest between Willie and Jenny.

Expand upon the world of Ed Edd N Eddy, have the whole neighborhood go into a goal rush fever trying to earn money through outside means (finding fossils, trying to invent a new kind of perfume or shampoo, building public attractions), only for them to backfire on them. Maybe have a subplot with the Kankers somehow ending up across the country after sleeping through the closing of Mondo A Go-Go and getting transported to a dump and having to make their way back to the Cul-De-Sac.

There's actually a project going on, which has been going on for the last several years, called My Life As A Teenage Robot Rebooted. The goal being to create a direct, fan-made continuation of the series as a season 4 and 5.
teenagerobotrebooted.com/about

Though Rob Renzetti isn't working on it, he has apparently acknowledged it.

I can't see them being an original series.

Give it to the guys who made Voltron reboot, but keep the original writter.
Would that work?

Johnny Test.

Change nothing except give it even more money and toys so it never goes off air and Sup Forums loses their minds on how bad it is.

Young Justice, make Conner the main character, and give him his comic powers, not just a generic brick.

You realize that would mean 5-6 episodes where Orel gets raped by young men, right?

my god tumblr makes such shit gifs.

OP pic related, but takes place in the present, trends and all.

it makes it look like he's saying alub lub ub

it's funny to think they do them like that for meme effect.

Make them adults.

Motorcity

Detroit Deluxe has been turned into a flying city, with the aim of conquering the US. Now the Burners are on a "road trip" across the country, solving various problems and trying to catch Detroit whenever it lands.

And The Duke controls Las Vegas now.

I'd give it an ending