Come on now, it was a *little* better then you thought it'd be, after AoE

Come on now, it was a *little* better then you thought it'd be, after AoE

I thought it was a 7 10 film, so good but not great or anything

Niiiiiiiice

I enjoyed it.

Better than AoE sure, not a very high bar to jump.
Still garbage

That's like putting soggy lettuce on a shit sandwich and calling it healthier.

It was Robotkino

no it was shit.

As a story about the Transformers, their past, and their mythology, yes.

As a normal movie, fuck no.

that's not saying much

*10 dollars has been deposited in your PayPal account by Paramount pictures*

>As a story about the Transformers, their past, and their mythology, yes.

Even in that sense it made no sense, though. It still left so many questions

What was Quienstiona's motivation? it seemed like she wanted to destroy Unicron/Earth, but then what? If she created the Transformers then who created her? What was her plan after rebuilding Cybertron? Build more TFs to populate it? If so, why couldn't she just use her powers that she uses to make TFs to make a new Cybertron?

Another question, why did the Autobots bother helping humans in the past... like, at all? Why did the knights bother helping some drunk wizard? why did the autobots help fight the nazis? just because they're good guys? literally no other practical purpose?

none of it made any sense.

> Nitro Zeus will never cuck you.

;_;

Almost all the reviews I have seen so far are hysterically bad. I mean the reviewers just are off their wits.

Mr.Plinkett literally didn't have the words to describe it.

I liked the Ye Olde Robots part

I'll take your word for it OP, I'm not going to pay money to find out

Michael Bay pissed off the wrong you know what

I haven't seen it yet, I'm waiting until someone uploads something other than a shitty cam.

>What was Quienstiona's motivation?
Destroy Unicron and rebuild Cybertron.

>If she created the Transformers then who created her?
The Quintessons.

>What was her plan after rebuilding Cybertron? Build more TFs to populate it?
Yes.

>If so, why couldn't she just use her powers that she uses to make TFs to make a new Cybertron?
She's not that powerful.

>Why did the Autobots bother helping humans in the past... like, at all?
They like the humans.

>Why did the knights bother helping some drunk wizard?
Because they believed in the ideals of Camelot.

>Why did the autobots help fight the nazis?
Nazis suck.

It was terrible.
Optimus Prime was barely in the movie.
Megatron was barely in the movie.
And Marky Mark and CoD Soldiers took up most of the screentime. The little girl from the trailer is literally forgotten about within seconds.
This was almost as bad as RotF.
Even DotM was better than this garbage.

I enjoyed it.
It was zany as fuck.

It's like some people don't pay attention.

I found AOE better than this one.

Now that Anthony Hopkins is cool and hip with the young people can we start calling him Tony Hawkins?

>Even DotM was better than this garbage.
I don't see how DoTM was a bad movie at all, the only bad parts in it were the forced romance scenes and the fact that some Decepticons kinda went down like punks

But overall, it was an entertaining and good family action movie

Hey bayfags,

Name's Sentinel Prime, and I hate very single one of you. All of you are disgusting, dumb, fleshies who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass live action movies. You are everything bad on Cybertron. Honestly have any of you ever gotten any usb ports? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of bots because of your own insecurities, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than Kiss Players

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was top of my class in the Autobot Academy and have over 300 confirmed kills. What have you done other than that one fucking skydive scene? I also have a sweet chin and a banging hot boyfriend (He just blew me, shit was SO cash). You are all abominations of Primus and should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Still completely garbage though.

By what standards? The funniest thing about Michael Bay critics is that they like the same exact shit put out by other people, but only because it's in fashion

Literal fakes, frauds, posers etc. I HATE WHAT THE INTERNET TELLS ME TO HATE AND LIKE WHAT IT TELLS ME TO LIKE, AND THAT'S MY THING

>By what standards?
By BvS standards

kiss players was kino and you know it

Kiss Players was weak dickbait and you know it