The delusion of the numarvel supporters

the delusion of the numarvel supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/jose-diaz-balart/watch/1st-female-asian-american-superhero-introduced-401376323565
comicvine.gamespot.com/reiser/4005-118031/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods, delete this user for posting twittershit

So I mean fuck the other teen heroes who made their debut in the 2000s right?

We don't care, stop posting this dudes twitter ever 5 seconds

>Mods, delete this post for being shit
They'd end up deleting the entire board if they did that

I can believe people are dumb enough to think that. I've seen some Marvel posters around these parts that'd make you lose faith in humanity.

They don't delete threads about the social media of Sup Forums capeshit actors, so they shouldn't delete this.

Looking at the state of Sup Forums, they should nuke these threads harder than Hiroshima

I think maybe they're trying to say not related to another character or property? But they're retarded.

Real talk is marvel currently publishing anything based on an original named character created after 1995?

Moon girl is not an original character or a teen.

>MODS PLS HALP THEY'RE SHOWING ME THE TRUTH

Mods don't exist faggot. Back to Sup Forums

>be mildy interested in Moon Girl when it was first announced.
>get 1st issue
>read it
>receive cancer
Fuck NuMarvel and their shit writers.

Gwenpool is from 2015

>Gwenpool
>original

Her character and costume were conceived in 2015, knock yourself out m8.

>Mods please help me I'm being triggered and this isn't my Tumblr safe space!

Gwen Stacy's popularity wave started in 2014, and Deadpool has been around since 1991.

The character is literally a Deadpool and Spider-Gwen mash-up at the core.

If you discount inspirations/derivates you might as well argue there are only like 5 superheroes.

>gwenpool is original

I think there are a few heroes a tad more original than literal parodies.

Well, there's Mosaic. I know his series didn't last long, but he exists.

The point vis a vis legacy heroes is a valid one; obviously Marvel needs to be able to create characters who aren't just the fourth Ant-Man or the seventh Captain Marvel. Valid point. But they also need to be interesting and entertaining on their own merits.

right now marvel fans are just a tiny fandom
the undertale fandom is probably bigger

The fact that Gwenpool lacks traditional superpowers makes her more original than 90% of "super strength + super healing/endurance + flying" heroes out there.

>decades
>s
it include the 90's and the billions of bloodfiresword guys like dedadpool and adam X

okay faggots, then what the hell makes a character, original?

This post can't be serious.

Yeah never heard of a superhero that just has guns and martial arts.

How many heroes with the power of fourth wall breaking are out there? Deadpool and...?

aracely and bunch of other literally whos come to mind when it comes to original characters

also isn't america also new? and moon girl just another legacy?

?????
What world do you live in?

She is a poor shot and shit martial artist.

THE MOTHER FUCKING PUNISHER!!!

She-Hulk, Slapstick and several others in other media. Gwenpool is hardly original.

Based Batroc.

Like when kids think that making Thor unworthy and giving the hammer to someone else is new.

Yeah, Thunderstrike wants his plot back. Difference is that he was humble enough to know he wasn't really Thor and wasn't all high and mighty about it.

the world where they cant sell a comic to 20000 people
thats their audience

>Mods, protect my fee-fees!

America is a legacy character of Ms. America

You mean, some of the people at CBR?

This is either very low quality bait or you're the biggest casual in the Sup Forums today. So far.

Threads started with a screencap from any social media platform twitter/tumblr etc. should result in fucking permabans.

As should all the faggots defending it. Discussing fucking e-celebs' opinions and literally whos' opinions is fucking cancer of the most terminal kind. You wanna talk about what someone said on Twitter? Here's an idea: DO IT ON FUCKING TWITTER.

>REEEE REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But they had
Runaways
The Avenger iniative kids

>I want Sup Forums to become The Facebook Experience
Fuck off.

>I am unable to get a react so I place words in my imaginary foe's mouth so I can keep screeching like an autistic crab.

Godspeed user.

But it's not Facebook, it's a conversation starter about comics or cartoons

If you can't start your own conversations without someone else's opinion to springboard off you don't deserve any decent conversation.

That's what I hate so much about e-celeb reviewer threads. It's like nobody has their OWN opinion any more, it's not
>hey Sup Forums, let's discuss x comic or cartoon
instead it's
>hey Sup Forums, let's react to this person's opinion of x comic or cartoon
Caring so much about and paying such attention to what other people think is really no different to normalfag celebrity culture.

And now with these kind of threads, we pay this kind of special attention to the opinions of people who are no different to the average user. Why? I don't understand why anyone gives other people's opinions so much weight and power.

Well this specific guy is a retailer so he has direct knowledge what sells at his location.

You are attempting to reason with a literal autistic child.
This is not unlike looking for darkness using a light.

you mean shadows?

>retailer is talking that Moon Girl doesn't sell and readers drop the books she is guest starring because they can't stand her
>opinions

Where's the problem?

Visually, sure, her book's nothing like that though.

Non-legacy new character that stands on its own merits.

...Brushogun?

I don't think there have been any new originals headlining for DC or Marvel in a while?

Never forget: msnbc.com/jose-diaz-balart/watch/1st-female-asian-american-superhero-introduced-401376323565

Mother Panic? But yeah, not in the main line

Kid Kaiju

What the actual fuck

99% of the comments on their FB link was people pointing out how dumb their claim was.

>japanese guy that summons the monsters he draws

So... yeah. The Marvel version of Brushogun.

I mean if you want to boil a character diwn to nothing but their powerset, sure, but then Moon Girl ain't original either.

Has Brushogan even been in a comic?

I think they've brought a fair few old characters out of retirement and put them front and centre, and created new characters with books of their own (new-Superman for example) but no new non legacy characters.

So are you actually upset or fake """upset"""? And do you work for Marvel, Y/N?

Bruh but really

He was made in 2016 and has his own book and it's pretty good, just doesn't have his name on the cover.

Tec has a bunch of bat character from Spoiler and Orphan to fucking Azrael and Batwing plus a redeemed Basil
Superwoman is a stealth Lana and John Henry book plus
Hal and Corps book is basically all the other lanterns
Titans and Teen Titans are all the titans
JLA is JL: Farm Team
Unless you count really side character like Defacer, then yep, no new new characters.

>thinking that Sup Forums mods do anything

Man his podcast is annoying as fuck with that Marvel shill piece of shit.

>Marvel is GOOD and makes money!
>Maybe but it's not making me money, I'm stuck with books that don't sell
>HUUUUUR THEY'RE GREAT YOU JUST A DC FANBOY

I mean she is more or less.

But he's right though.

does this guy count? i don't know anything about him.
comicvine.gamespot.com/reiser/4005-118031/

I'd say he and Ryan are 50%-60% right about things in the recent podcast. Ryan is down on a lot of Marvel titles sometimes unfairly but it's also understandable because he's seeing it from a retailer perspective. Based on what Ryan found out about the Scholastic thing (they're pushing Monsters Unleashed novels--not comics, but regular books--there) and Moon Girl being sold via Scholastic, I could see why they want to keep the Moon Girl ongoing published. The numbers on the book would be considered great for a kids' comic from Marvel. And they probably want to avoid a situation where they're forced to give up a property over to Disney (Big Hero 6).

Does Jessica Jones count?

He is tweeting his opinion of the conference in form of gifs to not break the NDA, looks like Marvel is shitting the bed.