New Episode Upload!

New Episode Upload!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfjhOOHJreU

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11283912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck you, don't get my hopes up for a new book and new episode.

also, wrote a new story

archiveofourown.org/works/11283912

Don't blame the messenger.

You posted best girl, I can't stay mad.

...Good taste.

man, I just imagine her like the Vegeta of the show.

>Vegetits

I like.

Best girl my ass, she just represents everything it doesn't work in Ever After's educational system. Her and the Evil Queen before her, both are jerks of their own who take advantage of their destined role to do what they want without repercussion.

...And they call me a bitch.

She nearly doomed the enire realm TWICE due to some whim. She went way beyond her role and she should be mirrored together with EQ. Instead, everyone immediately forgives her while Raven has to endure being blamed for everything at the drop of a hat. Fuck that school.

so long as it doesn't disrupt classes, everything is good

--Milton

quick question and please answer seriously

are the people posting in this thread and watching this show male?

Yeah, sure.

Sure. There are no girls on the internet, after all.

So, which one is best?

Would anyone believe otherwise?

Faybelle.

Pretty sure she did contribute to nearly disrupt the entire school in Dragon Games.
Also, Milton Grimm doesn't know anymore what's the difference between fairytale and reality, maybe because she went crazy due to Raven not being evil.

Kitty.

Agreed.

Go away, Bendis. You're not welcome here.

So as men what is the entertainment value you get out of watching a show like this? Is it pretty much the equivalent to fat virgin japanese men to watch those moe animes?

I enjoy it for the despair and theories. I've always enjoyed series that always revealed that there is something a little more under the surface.

Every time I see that title I can't help but think this is some stoner cartoon about princesses getting high on DUDE WEED LMAO

It's current year, people can watch whatever they want. Gender doesn't matter.

90% of Sup Forums is about kids shows, now if you don't like this shit why in the fuck are you even here?

Class of classics was fun.

This is cute.