What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

What Sup Forumsgirl resembles your girlfriend the most?

The invisible woman.

your girlfriend is a rich bitch?
you are just baiting anyway.

Just needs longer hair and it's perfect.

>girlfriend
Hold on, does that mean girls that I call friends who I fuck from time to time?

I'm officially calling you out on this post. You are full of shit.

Female Jack Spicer.

underrated

Heeeeeere we go again!

Lucky guys

So your GF is disgustingly overweight and thinks too much of themselves?

OP image mixed with pic related.

These threads are always either bait or blogposting and either way they should be left to die. Nobody cares about your real life on Sup Forums and you can just make up whatever you want because you're anonymous. Well maybe cares, which is where you should go if you want to talk about your real life.

lol this angry virgin

yes.
help me

except a bit girlier and no freckles

My ex most resembles Squirrel Girl, though that may just be hindsight tainting what she was actually like.

In some ways I'm glad we're not together any more.

Tiny, redheaded and angry.

Daddy once bought her a 25k Forester because he wanted her to be safe. She lives in a city and doesn't drive (except for the time she hit a pedestrian backing out of my driveway).

Huh, I actually have that

Thing from Addams Family.

Is your gf retarded?

>Rich
>Cynical
>Pampered
>Emotionally deadpan
>Sharp-tongued
>Outwardly cold/dismissive
>Secretly sweet, but tries to hide it
>Can't into her emotions
>Likes sincere, happy-go-lucky guys
>Evil dad

That's my girl.

Oh, and she's way into the occult and likes to say creepy, unsettling things to get a reaction.

>and with a wicked sense of humor

Lucky bastard.

My gf is 15 years old and looks and feels like Lola Loud

my gf is basically janna and i am constantly afraid

MODS

Sounds good, but here's the big question:
How big are her boobs?

Unironically, yes

Her chest is pretty flat, but she has killer hips and a nice ass

My girlfriend looks very similar to other Sup Forums user girlfriends.

We could always talk politics instead...

t. bitter virgin

She doesn't come from a trailer park though.

That's even worse.

Hm. How about the weather?

>Sup Forums
>gf
what

Chat is best spider-gf. I miss the Marvel Adventures line.

Sup Forums has been one of the most normie boards for years now. Likely a combination of the success of comic book movies and TV shows coupled with the fact that superhero comics and cartoons have always been rather communal hobbies.

How do I get a girlfriend without leaving my house?

I wanna know about you and what ya want in life.

Mail order?

Order a prostitute and lock her in your basement feeding her only enough bowls of eggs so that she can cook and clean for you without having the energy to escape.

How people even get gfs?
It's too fucking complicated.

Ey kids we worked a lot to become nerd tropes popular back in 00's so you can have girlfriends, we suffer the old schoold bullying and being treated like garbage but we slowly introduced comics in media... so you have it easy now, you can talk about comic with normie and entry-tier girls... Don't blow it now.

Literally and unironicaly, just be yourself

You can pay people to be your girlfriend or you could go out to look for girl to hookup with and finally beat your dumb fear of rejection.

You have to actually try to be involved in the world socially. Usually if you're open enouh about who you are and you talk to girls on a level, you're bound to find at least one who likes what you're putting down. At that point, it's merely a matter of seeing how compatible your personalities are and sealing the deal by not chickening out at the first sign of adversity and, before you know it, your friendship could easily transition into a budding romance.

That's a short list.

Except with curlier hair and not a lesbian but she still uses a strap on

recently broke up because I'm leaving the country for work. she goes hunting with her dad and everything.

It doesn't work.
t.25khv

Sue Storm because she's fictional and also invisible.

Ah. So it's hopeless.

Then make yourself better and then be yourself

>You have to actually try to be involved in the world socially.

Be a better version of yourself.
But in seriousness BE URSELF never meant be yourself. It just means be open and honest enough that you don't live a complete lie and breaks down completely. Unless you can live a total lie.

The most normie board.
user, we're in the minority. These are socially well adjusted people who THINK they're somewhat socially maladjusted. They make friends and find love just fine.

Find girls with weird fetishes that would be a deal breaker for other relationships and then accept those fetishes.

>The most normie board.
What about Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is WAY more normie than them.

how is Sup Forums normie?

Sup Forums is anything BUT normal.

There's literally nothing remotely normie about either of those boards. Sup Forums is full of angry virgins who spent so much time not actually discussing video games that they were forced to create an additional board for the discussion of video games. Sup Forums is a collection of societal outsiders whose radical political beliefs and flagrant bigotry have made it so they can only find solace and companionship on a seedy imageboard which is reviled even by the people who occupy other boards on the same website..

My wife is cute!

Kek,i came here to post that

Wrong thread for that, buddy.

kek, i don´t have girlfriend.

Think of Pearl with a boobjob and the personality of Blue Pearl, that's my fiancee

Panda Delgado

Lies

>gf

Step 1) Be attractive. You're most likely a man, in which case "attractive" can be substituted for "interesting". But you have to be one or the other. Ideally both, but let's be realistic here.

Step 2) Actually meet women and talk to them. Good places include public events, clubs(the common interest kind, not the bar kind), educational classes and other places where people meet and have some kind of obvious event or field of interest to talk about. As a man, the responsibility of initiating conversation will fall to you.

Step 3) After achieving some semblance of human contact, arrange to meet the woman at a later and more intimate occasion to get to know her better. Meeting at a café for a coffee/light meal is a classic choice.

Step 4) Keep spending time with the woman until a certain level of rapport has been established.

Step 5) At some point, a feeling of mutual emotional dependency will likely develop. When it does, you will both likely be too jealous to allow the other to see other people, and you will go exclusive. Congratulations, you now have a girlfriend.

Step 1) Be exceptionally physically attractive.

Step 2) Install Tinder.

thing is shes black and has shorter hair. we both got glasses.
funny thing is she got me more into smash 4 and rwby and I got her more Into street fighter, overwatch and my hero academia

Are you white?

>they were forced to create an additional board for the discussion of video games
You mean a board for tripfag and discord drama?

pffft I wish. only white genes I have are British and Scottish. I'm black

Like this but if batgirl drawfagged on /trash/ all night

Lame, if you were white I'd tell you to marry her tomorrow

>not a left hand
0/10

I thought Sup Forums wanted white guys to marry white women to "preserve the race"

You worst girl, good job user.

Nah Sup Forums just wants to horde all the women except the ugly ones if only to spite imaginary people of differing races.

No, we want cute dorky interracial couple having cute dorky mulatto babies

What kind of stuff does she draw?

I would tell you but my mama said don't talk to tripfags

>Mulatto babies
Overrated and they always grow up big headed or fucked up or both.

that's only Sup Forums but i also know Sup Forums secretly wants to fuck BBBW

Fair enough.

Date with your sister

>BBBW
?