Dear Lord, Inhumans look bad

youtu.be/1sYF1SXcWqQ
What the fuck is this? How is this acceptable? They have a bigger budget than Game of Thrones for fuck's sakes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTzW9rMcbzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess Maximus is ok..?

Black Bolt looks scared shitless every time he's on screen?
Lockjaw will be the only good part of this shit.

I honestly feel Black Bolt's actor was picked with the mask in mind, he has a great jaw for it.

Medusa needs CG hair pretty much 24/7

Not editing Crystal's boobs bigger
ONE JOB

aww poor DChump butthurt based marvel is destroying them left and right

trailer looks amazing fuck off back to Sup Forums

>"AN ASTONISHING SAGA"

>various cuts of white people walking and running

They're gonna cut her hair in like the first episode or something so they have an excuse not to depict her powers like fucking cheapskates.
Mark my words, Black Bolt is never even going to get any kind of dramatic badass moment where uses his power to level the area or something. Cowards.

>Auran doesn't have bunny ears
>Medusa restrained by a fat man
>Black Bolt jobs to a few LAPD cops
Marvel intern, pls go.

Stop trying to make Inhumans happen.
Its not going to happen.

It's happening in September.

So there.

Stay mad, we don't care.

Why Attilan looks like the interior of the Death Star????

That's not shit. THIS is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTzW9rMcbzk

I'm getting real sick of these half-ass superhero shows.

Sasuga Scott Buck.

>Okay, so one of them is a big strong brute
"He should be a Negro!"
>Another one of them is basically a martial arts master
"He should be a Chinaman!"

If there EVER was an opportunity to mix it up a little, it would have been with the Inhumans.

Hell! They should logically be all black! Because when the Kree made the Inhumans out of humans, there literally were no light-skinned people yet!

How about that? Make them all black, but a little bit weird-looking because of genetic drift, maybe lighter eyes or something...

Ugh.

>trailer looks amazing

Not really. It looks flat and boring given how baroque Inhumans have always looked.

So who are they supposed to be?

Yeup.
Nobody fucking cares about The Inhumans.

Nobody fucking cares about them so hard that they have to try being a poor man's X-men to even get a chance, and now they're trying to be a poor man's Game of Thrones.

Fuck you Marvel, we don't care.

No it looks fucking awesome! Inhumans is much better than X-men

I get the initial remarks, but can't figure out if you're actually serious about them all being black.

I'd be giving it a chance.
Legion's trailer looked like shit too and I ended up enjoying the show.

You ever wonder what it would be like if Marvel made a comic universe but they took out every character that's been in a movie or show? (not including the cartoons)

Why they even wearing masks?

Nice bait.

>Inhumans is much better than X-men
Be that as it may, this still looks like shit. A great franchise adapted poorly will end up worse than a shit franchise that's adapted well.

Oh look, it's one of the writers for Marvel's Netflix shows!

I only care about Lockjaw here

Not serious, but it would be interesting. And it's biologically true, by the way. Inhumans were created about 600,000 years ago (they recently retconned it to 20,000 years, but fuck that shit) and white skin only became reasonably wide-spread about 8000 years ago.

Ah, this has an actual answer. Human-looking Inhumans wear ceremonial masks in public, since many Inhumans do not look human at all. Of course, in this version that is not an issue - one of the reasons it's not worth watching.

but there is no need for Inhumans to have masks. they got no civilians identities to hide

>i-it's just an early trailer, guys!
>t-t-the CGI for Medusa's hair isn't done yet

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Whom are you quoting?

you could say it looks

inhuman

Legion had a great trailer, what are you on about?

>Legion's trailer looked like shit
What?

>Blink

Well, I'm sold.

It's part of their culture.

>Biologically true
>Science fiction

There's only one way that can justify this shit. If she hasn't gone through terrigenesis yet. Yes, that's retarded, but it's the only way.

WE

The use of a mask is particularly notable around the time of ritualistic genocide by way of fart-clouds.

>93530350
No (You) for lazy bait

Okay, let me try to put it differently.
Legion's trailer looked like it'd be a boring "ebul government oppressing poor muties" kind of thing with good visuals. It looked stunning but did nothing to make the show seem interesting.

>white people
stop having opinions until you know how to use them

That was the line of thinking when the trailer originally leaked.

ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS!

This is not science fiction. It's fantasy.

Yes, when the Inhumans first appeared it was like old-school science fiction instead of the soap series cape garbage idiots like me keep gobbling up.

>It looked stunning but did nothing to make the show seem interesting.
What?

>make the show seem interesting
they clearly should have showed that woman being raped by a thumb with a face

Seeing that this is on ABC, will it have any ties to Agents of SHIELD? Maybe little cameos like Agent Carter/AoS did.

It's been, what, 25 years now since widespread computer animations have been used in TV and Cinema? How is it that they STILL can't animate right? Lockjaw looks absolutely horrible. They would have been better off fucking drawing him or using stop-motion.

nope, producers of the show said it won't cross over, even though Agents of SHIELD had like 2 or 3 seasons with Inhumans shit in the story

See, I watch Lucifer so I'll at least stick around to check this out
I have no intention to watch Inhumans on a fucking Firday

more like some old Stargate SG-1 props.

Because they are cheap. It's not that we don't have the ability, it's that animating well is expensive and they try to cut corners wherever possible. And even then FX studios typically get shafted.

Ew... yeah a strong pass for me.

Awww poor baby got triggered??

>100th year of Kirby
>they take one of his best designs and turn into whatever that Black Bolt is called

Seriously someone should just shank Perlmutter if they ever have the oportunity.

The shit, you mean