APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

No. I don't need to apologize to one of the most overhyped Marvel characters.

I'm sorry. I thought it was going to suck. I was wrong.

Why would I apologize? I was pretty much the only one here who knew and said based marvel would make another great movie

At this point anyone who bets against the MCU deserves to eat their crow.

Something something definition of insanity

To be honest, I was looking forward to it since Civil War. I thought Holland did a great job in that movie, awkward inclusion aside.

No, I thought it was going to be good and all the people saying it was bad because """forced diversity""" were going to be btfo

Wait, are you guys solely basing this on Rotten Tomatoes? Holy fuck, no wonder nobody takes Sup Forums seriously.

>implying
Sup Forums are just as bad.

damn...

Except marvel didn't make it Sony did

"It's going to suck hahaha"

"D-doesn't m-m-matter it's a Sony film, not a Marvel Studios film...."

"No it's not Marlel in suicide watch"

>Movie is good

"Hahhaha Marvel Studios strikes again faggots"

"D-doesn't m-m-matter it's a Sony film, not a Marvel Studios film.... congrats Sony...."

"No it's not DCucks in suicide watch"

Well, who is in the right?

>Well, who is in the right?
People who like the movie.

So is Zendaya really the new mary jane?

She's apparently an MJ but not Mary Jane.

>IMD

>The same people who said Ghostbusters 2016 was amazing, until it actually came out and the score sank.

IMDb didn't like Ghostbusters 2016 though.

After Ghostbusters, I ain't trusting whatever critics are aggregated by RT.

Fuck that. She's not nearly hot enough.

Let the back tracking begin thanks to everyone being anons and not having to own up to shit! You are all lying faggots. Shut the fuck up. At least the idiots who are still hating on the flick have some sense of morality, though they most likely are still just guessing and assuming because hating popular shit is trendy and edgy. You band wagon, lying faggots are worse than Sup Forums with their made up 'facts'.

No Sony slapped their name on it Marvel made it

Your post is the textbook example that if you like something it must be universal opinion.

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away from the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys.

The number of negative reviews for that movie before it came out actually outnumbered positive ones by factor of 5 to 1.

Yeah, I actually saw this and it was slightly below mediocre, inoffensive like the last movie but slightly worse. I don't know why people here can't form their own fucking opinion, wonder woman was fine but not fucking 90+ percent great.

Why are you even here?

>wonder woman was fine but not fucking 90+ percent great.
I don't think you understand how RT works.

What else would anyone base it on?

Not you.

No need to be so assluminous over it, user.

I missed this pasta.

Dude, you're everywhere repeating always the same shit over and over, nobody cares or believes you

And that's not how RT works

I SERIOUSLY hope you guys don't do this.

Again.

You're talking about now. But before the film released it was receiving positive reviews from that cite. I wont trust it till the actual movie comes out.

Not that guy, but it wasn't a 7-8/10 either.

6/10 at best. Literally the entire final act is garbage.

Welcome to Obama's republic of Hitlerstan.

Again, that isn't how RT works, it's a generalisation. Wonder Woman could've gotten 6/10 or 3/5 across the board and that could've still gotten 90+%

No I mean literally before the movie was out the negative reviews outnumbered the positive ones by a factor of 5 to 1. 538 did an analysis of it as part of a larger conversation about how worthless and easily manipulated internet movie ratings are.

Yeah, I acknowledge that.

The post you're quoting is referencing the film's average rating rather than its aggregate tomatometer score. I'm not talking about the 90+%.

calm down mate, it's just comics

MCU has had 3 maybe 4 good movies dipshit. Unless you are 7 years old.