Why are anime girls beautifly than cartoon girls?

Why are anime girls beautifly than cartoon girls?

Japs care

Anime girls are fugly compared to cartoon girls on average. It's actually one of the reasons I can't really get into anime.

You belowman becos

>implying

Everyone was an asshole in Ranma.
Except for Kasumi

They're usually not. Almost always there's this weird disconnect between an overly cutesy baby face and a straight up realistic adult body, like the picture you posted. It's freaky and I don't know how weebs handle it.

Sometimes they look alright though.

Vidya girls are even better.

Ryoga wasn't

>beutifly

Like, the pokemon?

so, you want to look more like an anime girl, right?

i can do that

NO THANK YOU.

Sure Fran, what's the worst that could happen?

Fran will genuinely make your greatest dream come true but only through the most horrifying body modification surgery

Do you go through with it, and how do you think she would achieve it?

Ryoga had Asperger Syndrome.
That's one of the funniest things watching/reading Ranma 1/2 is retrospect, everyone was either dumb as hell, a sociopath, or had a mental disability of some kind, by today's standards.

Also, extra laughs in the anime, where any diagonal view of the character models made them look cross-eyed.

I miss Franken Fran.

Western cartoons tend to focus on a young demographic, so they don't have much of a reason to pander to thirsty teenagers/adults.

I dunno, cockroach girl actually had it okay once she just accepted her skin came from bugs.

It's just hit-and-miss as to whether you become hideously deformed.

>Tell me im pretty

I know, right?

I can barely tell the difference.

I like my cartoon girls being uggos, if you don't like it, you have like 10 boards for you to choose.

They are not conventionally beautiful but they can grow on you more than Anime girls that are to generic and perfect for their own good.

they're not, though. they just have bigger eyes which attract your dick. big eyes are boner material regardless of what body they're on.

Ranma was a sociopath
Mouse was the only guy that wasn't retarded
Shampoo a selfish bitch
Genma was a pathological liar

The plebeian answer would be; western and nips take different routes on profiting.
>Nips blows money hard on drawing beautifully to sell more merch and earn even more money
>We save money as much as possible by drawing toonboom rigging shit.

This

fuck off weebs

Are we getting raided again?

By who

everyday, weeb can't contain themselves

>Akane
>beautiful

It's Sup Forums, Sup Forums is just a board for weebs who want to talk about capeshit

Anime girls aside from the face are just idealized proportioned girls who are cute.

Western cartoon characters look like they're constructed from Lego or over inflated sausages with popsicle sticks for legs.

Because cartoon girls weren't made for people to fap to/waifu.

This is a good thing.