Marvel gets back Spiderman rights

>Marvel gets back Spiderman rights
WOOOO SPIDER-MAN IS COMING HOME MARVEL GONNA SHOW EVERYONE HOW ITS DONE THIS WILL BE THE GREATEST MOVIE IN HISTORY
>movie looks like pure shit in every trailer
THIS IS ALL SONY'S FAULT MARVEL HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS MOVIE
>movie gets good reviews
WOOOO BASED MARVEL DOES IT AGAIN THIS WAS ALL MARVEL THIS IS THE GREATEST MOVIE IN HISTORY NEVER DOUBT BASED MARVEL

Are Marvel fans even human anymore?

One could say they're Inhuman

Flash Thompson in MCU

DESIGNATED

>all characters of peter origin turned into minority tokens
I fucking hate everything, Bendis is starting to put his sjw crap in the movies as well

>the kid from the grand budapest hotel is supposed to be a stereotypical bully
Who though this was a good idea?

The argument goes like this (not that I agree with it completely):

The Marvel/Sony deal lets Marvel Studios have creative control over the film, but it's a Sony movie; they take home all the money, including P&A.

So the actual content of the movie itself reflects mostly on Marvel Studios, while things like the marketing are Sony's fault.

You can tell that they wrote a Miles Morales movie first then replaced him with Peter at the last second and changed the names of the supporting cast to those of Peter's.

He is a"cyber-bully"

Sony.

You're thinking of Sup Forumsfags
The company wars bullshit is like 90% them.
I love Marvel, doesn't mean I suffer their bland ass paint by numbers movies.

like Fan4stic Doom was going to be a le anonymous leejun hacker?

>Parker. Give me your lunch money or I shit in your backyard!

Thankfully, X-Men is still with fox

SHITTING

POO

The movies great isn't it?

I love how normies blame Sony for shoving in Iron Man everywhere.

>they filled the best MCU movie with tumblr characters
>wonder woman is the best DCEU movie yet

This board will be filled will sjws soon.

Maybe it's because different people have different opinions and aren't some kind of single-mind?

Most indian immigrants in US are nerds, they are LITERALLY the most nerd ethnic group in US, WHY THE FUCK HE WILL BE THE BULLY

Peter's attending a special school where everyone's smart, Flash is simply an asshole about it. And he's not Indian

Maybe he is frustrated that he cant go to his favorite designated shitting street in Mumbai anymore. Maybe he fears the toilet witch.

TO THE LOO

>sjw
Just let the fad die, even the hhardcore SJW I know in real life are losing their grip on the movement.

After the third reboot in less than 10 years, they need the diversity card in order to hide the blatant cash grab

>soon
did you just step out of a time machine? Where have you been?

But how will it place?

>high tier lego batman
>satanic tier ghost rider spirit of vengeance
BOY I SHORE DO LIKE CAMIC MOVIE A-YUP you goddamn fucking faggot

Nice.

LOOS

I'm going to fucking cry if this movie turns out to be bad. My enthusiasm is draining with every trailer, but still I cling to hope.

If this movie fails I'm just abandoning Spider-Man and accepting that the good days are gone. Comics are bad, movies are bad, I'm sure the game will be bad too. Just fuck my shit up.

>Marvel and Sony collaborate
>Sony keeps coming up with terrible ideas like making everyone fat, ugly, and brown
>Marvel has to somehow make it work

Shit list.

Your tiers are a goddamned embarrassment

You should be ashamed

Not the worst chart I have seen.
But wonder woman while ok only deserves Mid Tier.

And suicide squad deserves low, if just for actually doing Joker/Harley relationship right, and nailing acid bath scene

Yes, thank you for showing us the disneyshill line of thought.

'Member when Sony added all those brown and fat characters to ASM's main cast, marvelbros? Only Based Marvel could stop them!

>movie gets good reviews

Oh shit, you're right. Didn't even know until now.

And these look like actual good reviews, too, not just middling 'fresh' reviews.

Well fuck me sideways and call me Aunt Betty. Can't we all just be pleasantly surprised that both recent superhero films seem to be much better than their trailers made them appear? Do we have to shitfling because a few of us can't stand [insert enemy company here] and are more interested in seeing them fail than seeing good movies?

>'Member

Opinion discarded.

>Iron Man
>High Tier
Iron Man is Mid Tier at best.

Also, you're missing Howard the Duck

>Deadpool
>Wonder Woman
>high tier

Wew them's some low standards.

Deadpool was unfunny shit and WW was mediocre. I guess Deadpool gets points for making execs interested in the concept of R-rated films again, though.

Jerome could be a neat Harry.

I honestly believe every movie wars post on this board is trolling and no one actually cares about one company's movies having to be great and the other's having to be shit.

You're so cool with your "great taste" i bet all the women online message you all day with those "tastes"

>movie looks like pure shit in every trailer
Except it never looked bad.

I honestly don't even know whats wrong with this board, even the shittiest trailer made this look mediocre. You idiots were acting like this was Iron Man 4 when it was painfully obvious Tony was barely in the movie.

>so buttflustered about someone's opinion you have to make some kind of insecure jab at an imagined version of their sex life

Okay dude.

Companywars faggotry.

I guarantee you it's all just Snyderfags trying to rustle up hate. They can't stand that, even after three years of desperate evangelizing, their movies are still universally reviled, and they feel they have to balance the scales by shitting on everyone else.

>Except it never looked bad.

Are you fucking retarded?

I think it's that people's standards have dropped so low that they elevate anything that's mediocre at best gets bumped up to being "good".

None of the movies on that list reach god tier in reality when compared to actual classics

Haha, what's up Parker. Just finished changing the password on your internet router. Hand over your lunch money and maybe I'll give you a hint.

are you fucking high? Standing up for what's right will never be old you ignorant cunt. SJW = a sad butthurt idiot's reaction to someone who believes in equality. Hate always loses eventually, you backwards pig.

>Hate always loses eventually
So I don't have to worry about SJWs?

Black """"MJ"""" is a deal breaker for me.

Not gonna see it.

Pretty sure this is bait user

God tier: Add X-Men Days of Future Past
High Tier: Remove both Guardians
Mid tier: Add Guardians 1, MoS and Amazing Spiderman 1
Garbage tier: Add Guardians 2

I do think the SJW boogeyman thing is overblown but there truly are some people that take their image of "progressiveness" to awful extremes.

Same. And having an Indian Flash Thompson. Shit is stupid.

I want you to know that I will now find a reason to say "Well fuck me sideways and call me Aunt Betty" to someone.

Thanks for the keks

They are just MCU shills that follow trends

>Ant-man
>BvS
>low tier
wew

Dye him blonde and he'd be a decent Flash.

>God tier: Add X-Men Days of Future Past
Fuck that movie and fuck that blue Hunger Games chick that's ruining my X-Men.

I hate Fox casting actors only because they're popular in a recent movies or tv series, not because they fit the role.
>Mystique
>Trask
>Jean Grey

Why is Flash wearing a Spider-Man costume while preparing to bully that Indian kid that's clearly someone else?

It's just shitposters, they are easy to spot because they only shitpost about movies and tv shows.

>Writters said "The classic big tough guy bully archetype doesn't exist anymore. So we thought ' the kind of bully that is common nowadays?- - "Cyber Bully"
What were they thinking?

bait.

How can one person be wrong so many times?

It must suck to be this much of a faggot OP. Hopefully you will get over it when you have your 13th birthday.

If I recall correctly, He's actually eyeing the role of Carnage.

It's one of the best cape movie. Fuck Lawrence yea but you're forgetting the god tier actors like McAvoy and Fassbender

>every review says the movie is "fun"

What the fuck is "fun"?

Buzzword, they're trying to hide "diverse" as much as possible, so just add fun

It's a decent movie sure, but you're overrating it.

I got to see it recently

It's actually really good. Like, approaching Raimi good. Not quite there, but nothing ever really will be.

Better than the last two movies by a country mile.

They're great but the movie basically recycles their FC arcs. It's like Singer was mad his characters went on without him so bam, Charles can walk again because - I - must cripple him. Just like how now he's bringing on Phoenix again after bailing out of X3

In my opinion I'd say the only great parts are the one concerning the old cast and a few cool action scenes, overall i think the movie is weaker than 2 or FC as far as X-teams go

No it's one of the best, behind the Nolan films and Spider-Man 2

The Dark Knight is also overrated.

Nah.

It's fun and comicbooky in a way that isn't overbearing or sycophantic, but it's still a duct-taped together nigh-incomprehensible mess.

In a way, this movie is presenting itself as the closest Bendis will get to influencing a movie. For me it's definitely not "muh spidey" and the rest of the cast shows that nothing is respected or favored when it comes to source material. It's so close to being Bendis' SpiderNigger without being SpiderNigger. That's why it will be met with bland praise for the side cast and not the main character. I'm saving my money for other movies.

top kek

Why does the color of Flash Thompson's skin color matter?

Like, I get the whole "Shoehorning diversity" argument, but this movie takes place in the modern age. Has anyone here been to Queens in 2017? That place is brown as FUCK.

Frankly, A kid who lives in Queens with his aunt and is into photography, in 2017? By all rights, Peter should be black as FUCK.

Well I loved it because it wasn't just random action and fighting each other or the big baddy. It had a strong plot with amazing acting by the old and new cast (excluding that blue slut). The score was great and there were a lot of strong emotional scenes. It didn't feel like a superhero movie and that's also the reason why it stands out. You also really felt they were hopeless against the Sentinels, with the brutal deaths that were displayed.
Probably missed some points, been awhile since I've watched it

So is MJ going to be black or Mexican?

But Trask was actually good

You're conflating like 3 or 4 different kinds of opinions into one person.. you know a ton of people watch these movies and have unique opinions of them and voice them online right? They don't amalgamate into a single individual responsible for each other's opinions you retard.

Flash could be black, but when did you ever see a black bully, so white would be best

This Flash isn't a big guy, Holland is taller than him and Holland is pretty short already as not to make RDJ look bad

Flash should've been a Black Chad.

That's thanks to Dinklage not to Fox

/pol out in force today.

There's like 10 "fuck non-white" character threads going right now.

Man you folks are incessant and annoying. It's like dealing with worthless brats without the pleasures of sex first.

Never come back

It's almost like fans of a thing are a group made up of individuals with different opinions and reactions to things. Really wrinkles the brain, doesn't it?

I mostly agree with this list. Bump Ant-man and MoS up a notch and BvS and Thor 2 into the garbage tier.

>Are Marvel fans human anymore?

So far I haven't metamorphosed into some creature, so I guess.