Why is there not a single western comic book with GOAT tier art?

Why is there not a single western comic book with GOAT tier art?

Where is the vagabond of western comics? Do nips just have better artists?

>why am I such a fucking weeb holy shit
just go back to

>western cuck can't admit that their comics all look like garbage with terrible fight choreography

maybe do some research actually pick up more than one fucking comic instead of being a jackass on the internet

Well gee, my fellow Sup Forumsutist, it sure how destroy your point if mangakas used assistants or anything like that, wouldn't it?

I dunno that guy who does Deathstroke is pretty good, Mr. Shitposter

>Where is the vagabond of western comics?
Moore looks like a hobo, does that count?

Incoming

While I don't think there is anything that really compares to Vagabond, I will say that I believe most comics are in fact ruined by their gaudy coloring. Just awful rainbow vomit; too highly saturated and too much clashing.

Western comics would probably look better, on average, than manga, if they were published in black and white.

Give Euro comics a try sometime OP, you big weeb. Get some Guarnido or Barbucci down you.

If anything art is the one thing I'd say the west has on nips. The use of color and more willingness to play around with paneling gives greater creative variety.

I'd argue there's more to be had when color is used well

you're not wrong

Mike and Laura Allred would have words with you.

Heh.

MODS

jesus christ, someone put this toddler in time out

If OP is truly a weeabo he would hate that "furry shit" remember, weebs like extremely thin lines and extreme close ups. And remember, weebs think Manga style is superior to reality.

More intensive work schedules, higher expectations.

I'm glad I found someone that understands me. Whenever I end up mentioning that I prefer manga to comics with friends they always look at me funny when I say it's because it is in black and white.

Completely agree, this also applies to old comics aswell. You can tell most artist had a b&w mentality while drawing