Lego Batman (WB) 90%

>Lego Batman (WB) 90%
>Logan (Fox) 93%
>Wonder Woman (WB) 92%
>Spider-Man Homecoming currently (Sony) 92%

>GotG2 (Marvel) 81%

LMAO What the fuck happened? Marvel is now even paying more attention and helping Sony out more that it is itself. Literally everyone has leaped past Marvel this year.

Just watch James Gunn be replaced due to "creative differences"

Just wait till based marvel releases Thor Ragnarokino and it becomes the highest rated movie of all times thanks to based taika

And then wait until JUSTass League shows up with it's 2%

>highest rated movie of all times

my god

I don't know if I'm ready

Thor 1 and 2 are the worst of MCU by far. Thor is the weak link of MCU

>LMAO What the fuck happened?
GotG2 was a mediocre movie that was more focused on pandering to its viewers than making a well-told story with a consistent tone.

to me actually thor 1 was very enjoyble................now thor 2 was a fucked up mess

GotG was always shit, there are some delusional faggots who still fool themselves into thinking Gunn inspired himself on the old comics when in reality what he did was to turn a group of commited, respected and serious team with a purposse bigger than themselves and who OCASSIONALLY made a few jokes that almost always had an irony and sarcastic tone; into a group of retarded autistic comedians with no purposse who are treated like shit by everyone and can't do anything but rancid sex, poop, or 60s/70s meme jokes. And of course, since this is nuMarvel, every shit that finds an audience, no matter how retarded it is, in movies has to pollute the comics until they become the same putrid crap, only worse because the writers they put in charge are even bigger failures than the movie guys.

So yeah in a perfect world, that movie would be rotten, not certified.

i would never have agreed to any of this until the sequel come out. It was awesome, but i give you the credit that they went full autistic comedians on the vol.2. THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER GO SO FULL AUTISTIC COMEDIANS. LOOK HOW THEY FUCK DRAX, THE MANTIS AND QUILL UP

>30 threads a day about Rotten Tomatoes

Sup Forums crossposters need to feel the rope

>People start focusing on Spider-Man again.

>MCU starts losing sales.

>Marvel realizes they can't hold onto the security rope anymore.

>Comics follow suit.

>Things start to go back to normal again.

>X-Men, FF, and Peter Parker get the primary focus again.

Where were you when Spider-Man saved Marvel Comics?

GotG was a fine movie but I always knew the sequel would be shit. The first one was fresh, it felt less formulaic than the other MCU interchangeable flicks, but the second one would never have that. The good parts of GotG2 were already in the first one and the new stuff was all shit, plus the additional toy shilling, extra forced emotional scenes and the gimmick overdose.

Don't worry Thor: Ragnarok will get 90+% while Justice League will get

Hmm...

Thor's Asgard parts were fine.
And the very, very, very first parts of Thor adjusting to Earth.
That's it.

It's a fucking Zack Snyder movie, there's absolutely no way it will be good.

How can one person even be so retarded?

What fucking toy shilling? What gimmicks? It's amazing the shit you people can pull out of your asses

I almost couldn't finish Thor 1, it looked like a fan made movie, Thor and Loki presenting the characters to the audience, cliche rushed romance,very bland villain, rushed fights, deus ex machina powers etc. I don't get it how they could make a movie so weak while the first avenger was so good and made at the same time.

what everyone ask themselves after talking with you

>"""thor""" movie
>doing good
No one likes movie thor,he might as well not even be called thor. It's like one of the big bang theory characters picked up mjolnir.